K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

nmixx could use another member, their formations have looked so off for o.o and dice with 6

they just need someone with a pleasant rap tone that can dance well

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Administrator

Still no news of a BP comeback?

FiftyFifty are so done :rip: I can’t believe how big of a mess it all turned to be - they have awful team all around 

NMIXX adding a new member - I didn’t see it coming :chick2:

every song in NewJeans discography passed 100m on Spotify :clap3: they are in the league of their own! now give us new music to push it there too! 

edit: :flower:

Edited by Hazy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

they caught my sister @Witnessed ET singing along in the crowd. you better STAN :jonny6:

:deadbanana2:
But how….is it edited or did they actually give the mic to a fan?

Edited by Witnessed ET

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That's not happening  :skull:

18 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Lol no and I wouldn’t count on one for the rest of the year tbh..

Sept-Dec seems pretty open tho so who knows :michael:

Fifty Fifty situation are so weird like i mean wait a damn minute until they earn those all deals and endorsements, The CEO seems really amateurish like they are afraid of losing them and they just decided to destsroy their careers, like i mean they are getting huge viral hit of course many labels would want to sign them in including their own damn partner warner.. I mean if they are willing to discuss and negotiate this disaster would never happen...  artkart is dumb as **** maybe they think they could be the next hybe so they get real cocky and confident... Now they are losing the money and losing the girls tooo, should just sit and enjoy their food...  

Edited by Pinter

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

i hope NOT. let my girls rest for a bit please :deadbanana2:

Fifty Fifty is only a 7 month old group, like what were the girls even thinking they could just backstab their own company like this :redface: Like they could’ve at least waited a year or so, when they at least get more established etc. 

Sadly, they let the success of Cupid get to their heads a little bit and thought they didn’t need their nugu company anymore, and that they could just switch to another company that’s way bigger. They should’ve just stayed neutral until at least they finish all their schedules planned for this year, (Barbie OST etc.)

Still rooting for them though

Edited by Pluto2022

Another kidzbop ugh they really peaked with Take A Picture. 

**** you JYP for shelving their korean debut and constanly giving them green screen cheap ass mv, sony japan is also no better..  they are willingly promote ive better than niziu. They deserves so much more :weeps:

• Like 1

And that’s on what? PERIOD!

“I can’t think of a single group right now who could compete with this quartet.” :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Fifty Fifty is only a 7 month old group, like what were the girls even thinking they could just backstab their own company like this :redface: Like they could’ve at least waited a year or so, when they at least get more established etc. 

Sadly, they let the success of Cupid get to their heads a little bit and thought they didn’t need their nugu company anymore, and that they could just switch to another company that’s way bigger. They should’ve just stayed neutral until at least they finish all their schedules planned for this year, (Barbie OST etc.)

Still rooting for them though

Their overseas deals were with warner tho not with artkart, warner also the one sending them to tiktok etc.. Its mostly their producers and warner.. 

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Another kidzbop ugh they really peaked with Take A Picture. 

**** you JYP for shelving their korean debut and constanly giving them green screen cheap ass mv, sony japan is also no better..  they are willingly promote ive better than niziu. They deserves so much more :weeps:

NiziU was literally created so that they could live on TWICE’s kidzbop legacy though, since TWICE matured and aren’t doing that sound anymore. So you really shouldn’t expect anything else from NiziU, but Kidzbop only. 

Idk what happened but the setlist of Blackpink dates in Vietnam only includes 13 songs. I’m not sure if they’re gonna sell out these dates now :chick1:

Pluto’s Random Kpop Thoughts:

- I feel like the Blackswan members are watching The Little Mermaid in the Korean dub instead of the English one, with their Koreaboo selves 

- Nina from NiziU looks like Jessie J

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:

I can’t believe it when Kepler debuted at the same time as IVE. Both were kinda in the same league even if IVE was bigger in Korea. Kepler was on the same par as them in other metrics. Now IVE is a million seller group while Kepler sell less than Stayc girls. :ghostface:

I mean their music got worse with each comeback after Up and their company doesn’t seem give fucks. 

sucks especially for the girls because no one will care on which girl groups the members will be in except for maybe 1-2 members. 

7 minutes ago, iByakuya said:

Idk what happened but the setlist of Blackpink dates in Vietnam only includes 13 songs. I’m not sure if they’re gonna sell out these dates now :chick1:

I really don’t get it, but we’ll see. I still think they’ll sell out tho

Now I guess I understand why they said it wasn’t easy getting BP to Vietnam. I didn’t know they were that conservative over there

54 minutes ago, Ryan said:

what comeback? they will still tour for at least 3-4 upcoming months 

Treasure is scheduled for July/Augus

BM will most probably debut in September/October 

I don’t really see BP having a comeback this year, we will het Jennie solo if we will be lucky 

6 minutes ago, iByakuya said:

is that confirmed? I saw some weird documents from Vietnamese government but is that really an indication of the setlist? it’s hard for me to believe they will cut it short there, most probably just a rumour 

12 minutes ago, iByakuya said:

Please they’re selling their 1st arena tour with 9 songs.  They will be fine. Blinks will just sulk. :angelo: 

Jihyo’s solo is a western themed music video where she’s an outlaw (allegedly) 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

girl, be serious

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Uh uh…who’s finna GAG!

Your fave company is over with their YGLY asses!!!!

Hopefully this will free BP!