K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

Well maybe don't file a lawsuit against your company :deadbanana:

knowing how kpop companies are, i totally understand why they’d try to get in a better position for themselves :giraffe:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Fifty Fifty  are currently between relationships, that there was a Barbie movie live event press junket in Korea on Sunday completely missed me.

That event could've used a kpop girl group.  To at least bring the average age down a bit.

:cm:

29 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Because Fifty Fifty  are currently between relationships, that there was a Barbie movie live event press junket in Korea on Sunday completely missed me.

That event could've used a kpop girl group.  To at least bring the average age down a bit.

:cm:

Why is Tom Cruise there? :deadbanana:

Could've recruited Wonyoung, she's literally a walking Barbie

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

:biblio:

Everyone from the girls to both ceo are dumbs as hell and can go back to nugudom! Imagine fumbling the bag like that! 

NMIXX going the newjeans route and STILL flopping, that's insane :deadbanana2:

but it is their best and only listenable song in their discography

I guess they will be one hit wonders after all

hottie-flavor-of-love.gif

• Haha 1

50/50 :rip:

But considering cupid is gonna be the most streamed song on SPOTIFY from a kpop gg, looks like they still remain as the biggest kpop gg ever until someone outstreamed CUPID

we love using spotify as an indicator :clap3:

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

I can’t believe it when Kepler debuted at the same time as IVE. Both were kinda in the same league even if IVE was bigger in Korea. Kepler was on the same par as them in other metrics. Now IVE is a million seller group while Kepler sell less than Stayc girls. :ghostface:

Well they went from legendary Wa Da Da to zzzzzzz. Except for Wa Da Da, their title track is so boring, not catchy and unmemorable. We want Wa Da Da

Can’t even release a ost game properly and always lies with same excuses :bibliahh:

BABYMONSTER “MOVE” challenge

its the way every girl could be the main dancer in any other girl group

how did YG luck out with 7 main dancers?! insane

• Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think Bang Yedam will maybe return to the industry in the future, since he's now also taking courses on how to become a producer etc. as well.But I think Mashiho has retired completely.

Am I right @Mel. ?

I think they both will return to music at some point, but I’m not sure when. Mashiho said when he opened his IG he’s working toward returning, Yedam I feel just wants to produce right now

If I’m being honest, I still don’t get why Yedam left, he could’ve just went on hiatus, but still wrote and produced for the group, Obviously Mashiho is a different story as it pertains to his health 

Edited by Mel.

TREASURE advancing into the west with signing to Columbia records, they also finally got a US store, which you can preorder their album at now. Tour is coming soon I’m sure :duca:

7 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Somi and Giselle on IG live right now nnnn :psyduck:

The way Giselle always gives Somi jobs and activities to do, since her label doesn’t :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

:cupid:
NMIXX turning into a new group lol

We need to see her livestream reaction when it’s true

This was a bad time for FIFTY FIFTY to enter in a legal battle:rip:

Early predictions have Jisoo winning “Best Female solo”  with “FLOWER” @ MAMA this year :clap3:

3 hours ago, Flomik said:

There's a popular theory NMIXX is getting a new member

F0KDjl9WYAQz7FC?format=jpg&name=large

I called this from seeing the teaser

this will be interesting

Wonho’s wig is not safe, damn

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

So Columbia was handling Treasure and groups from Kakao excluding the ones have separate US label deals and with former HYBE A&R joining the label things should come better, but then I realized Columbia barely did anything over IVE like where's the Spotify playlisting and such  :redface:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2