Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Sept said:

On a serious note, just very recently Sunny shared her feelings on Bubble

She's rich and SNSD made her richer. She can just sit back and relax and be at peace with her riches :gaycat5:

As flag bearers for K-pop worldwide, and superstar entertainers full stop, Blackpink ensured that they will not be the last act from the genre to headline festivals in the UK. With a live show as packed full of colour, energy and excitement as this, bookers should be searching high and low for their successors.

NewJennies you have been called upon :jonny:

3 hours ago, Somi said:

ZB1 might actually outchart New Jeans at this point :deadbanana4: 

On Melon and Spotify???? Now be fr fr

NewJennies release in 3 days yaaaay!

I will stop overplaying ETA then :flower:

4 minutes ago, Hazy said:

NewJennies release in 3 days yaaaay!

I will stop overplaying ETA then :flower:

Do we know if there are any teasers planned? Or is it just silence until Friday :skull:

I finally picked up my My World copy yesterday! but I feel like there is still a lot of issues with accesibility, I needed to cancel my online order (delayed) and went to the shop but it wasn’t on display there too (but they had a few versions of StrayKids’ latest album and a bunch of other kpop releases), I needed to ask for it 

I don’t know, SM overseas distribution is so bad, not only delayed by a month but then it’s still not there

they looked so good this era :jonny: my only complain is that the packaging feels so cheap and the inclusions are meh? like, I’d expect something better for the price but still happy I can have this and Savage (had much better design) in my collection :flower:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Do we know if there are any teasers planned? Or is it just silence until Friday :skull:

no info about that on their app so honestly no idea :gaycat6: I think they might keep it under wraps since they teased ASAP and gave us ETA live performance 

it’s Ador, I’m not expecting any teasers but I’d like to be pleasantly surprised 

4 hours ago, Somi said:

ZB1 might actually outchart New Jeans at this point :deadbanana4: 

Physical, yes definitely 

Digital, maybe not. But I can feel they will outchart the 4th gens BG digitally. 

• Like 1

There's a popular theory NMIXX is getting a new member

F0KDjl9WYAQz7FC?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

I can’t believe it when Kepler debuted at the same time as IVE. Both were kinda in the same league even if IVE was bigger in Korea. Kepler was on the same par as them in other metrics. Now IVE is a million seller group while Kepler sell less than Stayc girls. :ghostface:

17 minutes ago, Flomik said:

There's a popular theory NMIXX is getting a new member

F0KDjl9WYAQz7FC?format=jpg&name=large

:cupid:
NMIXX turning into a new group lol

• Haha 1

They can’t catch a break 💀

• SBSMTheShow.e332: Kwon Eunbi (performing Younha's "Event Horizon"), Kim Soyeon, tripleS+(KR)ystal Eyes (2 songs), Lapillus, 8Turn (2 songs), WEi (2 songs), Han Seungwoo (2 songs), WayV's Xiaojun (performing Standing Egg's "I'll Pick You Up"), Lun8, Hi-Fi Un!corn, Kim Jaehwan (ft. Bobby)

Missed the opportunity to have a really special stage with Kazoo Eunbi and Busters tripleS' Chaeyeon.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

9 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

They’re so doomed. :rip:It’s really over I fear. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Physical, yes definitely 

Digital, maybe not. But I can feel they will outchart the 4th gens BG digitally. 

well that particular bar is in hell so I would hope so

19 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

this is so unfair :chick3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

where's the indication? i thought they were serving kep1er trajectory 

The all round positive reception on ZB1 lineup formation during the Boys Planet finale alone are enough to prevent them from serving Kep1er trajectory. With ZB1 being million seller even before they officially debut WakeOne will heavily push them afterwards and Kep1er would be lucky to not get shelved before they officially disband next year.

Anyway back to the topic, physical sales yes because it's bg and bgs tend to sell more than ggs. Digitally no.

Edited by discreetinside

29 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

:cupid:
NMIXX turning into a new group lol

the wonder girls print with the change of lineups. :baseball:

as long as new members have the vocal talent and dancing skills on par, it is fine. 

11 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:biblio:

Putting pressure on Attrakt to take the buyout that Warner is offering.  The problem is the Attrakt CEO is like, "What's a buyout?" :isudumblmao:

:cm:

18 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this is so unfair :chick3:

Well maybe don't file a lawsuit against your company :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Yeah that particular bar truly in hell. As far as I remember only like three 4th Gen bgs manage to chart on the Melon Daily top 100 i.e. X1, TXT and Stray Kids :redface: