• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

This is so 28 Reasons-coded

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I rarely click on any bg related stuff but when i do i immediately regret it

• Haha 3

What happened to these 2 Treasure members that went on hiatus because they had anxiety or health issues ???

53 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Hope Nike sues them

over a shoe already named after something else? :toofunny2:

31 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

What happened to these 2 Treasure members that went on hiatus because they had anxiety or health issues ???

YG literally announced their departure 8 months ago? 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

YG literally announced their departure 8 months ago? 

Woop, must have missed it, expected them to pop up eventually, did they just retire or what  ?

36 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

WAIT we are getting a new IVE smash next week :jonny5: 

You are late :giraffe:

ok king have u heard anything of new Jennies album? What can we expect ? 

:loki:

1 minute ago, BlackAura said:

Woop, must have missed it, expected them to pop up eventually, did they just retire or what  ?

I think Bang Yedam will maybe return to the industry in the future, since he's now also taking courses on how to become a producer etc. as well.But I think Mashiho has retired completely.

Am I right @Mel. ?

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

You are late :giraffe:

ok king have u heard anything of new Jennies album? What can we expect ? 

:loki:

Oops I'm not keeping up with this thread anymore. Just posting from time to time if I like some new release

And to answer your question, no

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

F0EqXhqacAA1HPp?format=jpg&name=medium

You can only pick one to marry, which one?

FycxhFRWAAEWXDU?format=jpg&name=largeed5c08f07cbc2709382241b1a0dc3ee4.jpgFyR1qk4X0AA1LXj?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Nmixx girls are so pretty and talented but they really don't mesh well as a group. Feels like a group of girls just thrown together. 

Anyway. Rollercoaster is about to go multi-platinum in my household; I can not stop playing it. Also here for Bae getting her main character moment.

I was surprised to see Bae only place 4th in terms of line distribution; she had a lot of screentime. 

This washes Young Dumb Stupid for a prerelease so I hope they deliver for Party O Clock.

and not this MV already outviewing ITZY in a third of the time. Does NMIXX have ads or is ITZY actually dunzo?

Edited by stochastic

1 minute ago, stochastic said:

I was surprised to see Bae only place 4th in  terms of line distribution; she had a lot of screentime. 

This washes Young Dumb Stupid for a prerelease so I hope they deliver for Party O Clock.

and not this MV already outviewing ITZY in a third of the time. Does NMIXX have ads or ITZY actually dunzo?

It's because of ads. NMIXX is the only group in JYP who uses a lot of ads 

2023 is shaping up to be possibly the most stacked year in kpop this decade. The fact that it looks like Itzy and aespa are the only 4th gen girls who have peaked so far. I don't even know how much bigger the market for kpop can get globally than BTS and Blackpink but I think we might actually see it in the next few years. :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stochastic said:

I was surprised to see Bae only place 4th in terms of line distribution; she had a lot of screentime. 

and not this MV already outviewing ITZY in a third of the time. Does NMIXX have ads or is ITZY actually dunzo?

ITZY 3,7M views and 500k likes

NMIXX 5,7M views and 191k likes. 

Definitely ads. 

NMIXX will never beating the fraudulence allegation. 

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:rip:

The Rina Sawayama shirt too. fearnot and my is the best(most homosexual) type of 4th gen hybrid. :ahh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

can someone gif this plzzzz :bibliahh:  

Jini’s obsession with NMIXX is getting wild Can’t wait for her debut to sound like Yena’s obsession with Olivia :superman: