K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

they could’ve done easily stadiums. I just know JYP will give SKZ a full stadium tour. :redface:

But there aren't stadiums on Philippines bigger than this arena. And they also aren't appropriated for concerts, afaik. 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennie’s **** and Giselle’s ass, I’m so here for a Kpop revolution :jonny2:

Edited by Cain
  • Like 1

when newjeans blocked Taylor with their physical sales on the global album sales chart or something :jonny5:

3 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

One three of the them are full songs though :ducky:

Four full songs One prologue One interlude :nicole2:

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why would Taylor be scared of a group who hasn’t reached top 20 on Spotify USA :deadbanana4: ? Olivia is her #1 threat not Newjeans

And imagine if Fifty fifty soundtrack for Barbie stomps all of these releases it would be a kii :bibliahh:(this need to happens)

I hope you pray for it everyday :doc: They are coming for Taylor’s wig 

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why would Taylor be scared of a group who hasn’t reached top 20 on Spotify USA :deadbanana4: ? Olivia is her #1 threat not Newjeans

And imagine if Fifty fifty soundtrack for Barbie stomps all of these releases it would be a kii :bibliahh:(this need to happens)

not you falling with fact's trolling :rip:

2 minutes ago, jeanie said:

We got it the first time :heart:

3 hours ago, Hazy said:

I want the album details NOW :jonny: Ador is too good, I don’t know which version I’d like to order, I don’t one to buy more than one and it’s the first time I’m tempted to 

I kinda regret I didn’t get NewJeans ep bag so I’m thinking about the bag version now, but then the Powerpuff Girls box version….. ahhhhhhh

I’m so happy they are giving us 6 songs this time around :heart2:

Their bag versions are the most worthy one tbh Even if those bags are in cheap quality, they are still chic for collecting 

10 hours ago, Ryan said:

probably about getting up and making a move. 

Now I see what you talked about Get Up is about that and it’s followed by ASAP which is about moving more faster and ASAP Oh wow connected storyline with two songs :jonnycat:

24 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The way It's getting so many views is sending :deadbanana2:

Almost all their videos are between 1M-10M views on reels 

His lazy ass better soon give us some more dance content and stop being nice to Hyunjin and Felix by giving them all the dancebreaks:ghostface:

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

tumblr_5f811673203f6394538d3df0262f92ad_

:redface:

What's wrong, he looks good, serving K-Actor

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

when you put a bleached and cake-faced idol next to regular people it really makes them look sickly huh

michael-jackson.gif

6 minutes ago, FACT said:

Their bag versions are the most worthy one tbh Even if those bags are in cheap quality, they are still chic for collecting 

yeah, that’s why I will most probably get both bag and box this time around, which I hate, I always limit myself to only one version :clown: NewJeans, the power they have

but the truth is they have great packaging and inclusions, their first album was great for that price 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

when you put a bleached and cake-faced idol next to regular people it really makes them look sickly huh

michael-jackson.gif

troye is australian and tanned. people dont tan in korea

michael-jackson.gif

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

troye is australian and tanned. people dont tan in korea

michael-jackson.gif

they do the opposite

michael-jackson.gif

The way ETA was the name of a Spain's anti-fascist terrorist group

michael-jackson.gif

32 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

But there aren't stadiums on Philippines bigger than this arena. And they also aren't appropriated for concerts, afaik. 

Philippines arena is  basically a stadium but I’m talking for the rest like they adding new dates in Asia because they’re selling out easily. It makes no sense