• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I may sound like an old head, but a lot of the new Gen leaders aren’t as revolutionary as some of y’all think. 2nd & 3Rd Gen Kpop groups and soloist achievements get dismissed so much😭 like 2NE1 was literally known for having multiple MV’s and pre-relased singles and content before thier comebacks. That was literally their concept in 2009 with lollipop. and YG Used that format for BP. I was there when everyone was saying BBY & Whistle sounded like a 2NE1 demo🤭

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, playboi said:

Yes she is DONE with the tour

37 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I never said BP was the first, but we’re not gonna be delusional to the fact that they made it a thing to do

no one was doing pre-releases or anything like that until they did it with THE ALBUM where they had 3 songs and 3 MVs

their 2 debut singles both had 2 MVs each

BP had a very Western rollout with The Album though. They had 3 singles spread out from June to October and had an actual era like western main pop girls, which is very rare in Kpop. I got into BP and Kpop in 2020, so I was expecting every KPOP group to have the same rollout as well, but boy was I surprised :dies:

• Like 2

Kahi salute at the end, what a queen. Plus Bekah's rap serving...but really they all slayed IT

Can't believe it was 2 years since this reunion. @Rominho. really won that day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

Well, they’re on a mission the end aespa 

aespa tugged on their wig, so they decided to tug back.

inventing ≠ popularising mama lets think here.

newjeans definitely popularised doing multiple mvs within the 4th gen. did they invent that? absolutely not! especially in kpop which is so trend oriented, everyone is gonna copy what's trendy and doing well i.e newjeans - who had videos for all 4 of the songs on their debut ep.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, motherpills said:

inventing ≠ popularising mama lets think here.

newjeans definitely popularised doing multiple mvs within the 4th gen. did they invent that? absolutely not! especially in kpop which is so trend oriented, everyone is gonna copy what's trendy and doing well i.e newjeans - who had videos for all 4 of the songs on their debut ep.

Maybe for 4th gen ggs, yes, but not for 4th gen bgs, since SKZ always had that same rollout since debut. Actually SKZ even had this format with their pre-debut EP as well

Edited by Pluto2022

Just saying Big bang made a MV for every song on thier comeback album multiple times. 3 of the biggest Kpop groups of all time  were doing this in 2017 alone🤭  BP popularize it is a stretch 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I know I may sound like an old head, but a lot of the new Gen leaders aren’t as revolutionary as some of y’all think. 2nd & 3Rd Gen Kpop groups and soloist achievements get dismissed so much😭 like 2NE1 was literally known for having multiple MV’s and pre-relased singles and content before thier comebacks. That was literally their concept in 2009 with lollipop. and YG Used that format for BP. I was there when everyone was saying BBY & Whistle sounded like a 2NE1 demo🤭

You're right, Gorjess! The new gens will have no impact

Like realistically what will IVE be remembered for just as an example.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

You're right, Gorjess! The new gens will have no impact

Like realistically what will IVE be remembered for just as an example.

wonyoung-strawberry.gif

• Like 2

IVE will have the Plane jump gif🤭

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Just saying Big bang made a MV for every song on thier comeback album multiple times. 3 of the biggest Kpop groups of all time  were doing this in 2017 alone🤭  BP popularize it is a stretch 

Loona had like 18 MV lmao their discography was bigger even years before their gruop debut

Itzy giving le serafim vibe nnnnnn im so here for them to dethrone lsrfm after they are shamelessly stealing their sound.. Like lsrfm last relaeses are mostly itzy leftovers... :toofunny2:

Cmon jyp you can do it, itzy are way more talented group over all, lia is better vocalist than chaewon/yunjin.. They are also clearly a better dancer and performers.. 

Im rooting for them this time :jonnycat:

Edited by Pinter

16 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Loona had like 18 MV lmao their discography was bigger even years before their gruop debut

They slayed every time too:wanda:

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

ITZY is giving aespa. Even Yuna looks like Karina in the teaser :fan2:

How in the world are they giving aespa..  the delusion.. :toofunny2:

I also remember you were the one  that forcing everyone to believe that spicy are copying itzy soubd based on 5 seconds snippet... 

Its damn way clear even from the thumbnail that kill my doubt giving ke serrafim vibe.. Its as clear as how unforgiven is a cheap carbon copy of not shy :toofunny2:

pinter forgetting to take its meds again

imagine thinking lia being a better vocalist than chaewon and yunjin :bibliahh:

she’s eunchae level at best bffr

Just now, Aniston's Boobs said:

pinter forgetting to take its meds again

imagine thinking lia being a better vocalist than chaewon and yunjin :bibliahh:

she’s eunchae level at best bffr

Enuche cant even hold a note, the delusion.. :toofunny2:

Lia is way more capable vocalist than all of lsrfm lets be real.. Maybe yunjin kinda neck to neck but lia during live singing >>>>> the rest of lsrfm girlie :swan:

3 hours ago, playboi said:

People paying money to see this

spacer.png

3 hours ago, playboi said:

Is she still sick or what? I've never seen an idol being this disrespectful on stage :biblio: 

Maybe giving BP that many dates is too much for them🧐 cuz that’s the lowest energy performance I think I’ve ever seen from them…. :biblio:

Like it’s kinda shocking… even the crowd is dead af