• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

'MIROH' was the first song that got attention for Stray Kids. 

It's liked by non-fans, fans and Stray Kids themselves. I think If they released now, It would so much bigger. 

Or maybe I'm being biased cause It's my favorite song. 

i’m an OSKH and that song slaps, even the mini was mostly good 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

i’m an OSKH and that song slaps, even the mini was mostly good 

True :jonny6: Chronosaurus, for example, is also one of their best songs imo

And I miss when they were serving R&B 

31 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-3932.jpg

Mothers! :ghostface: And people swore with their whole lives that they were over :ahh: 

BTS always used noisy tracks as an addition to that year's main single -Dope for I Need U, Not Today for Spring Day, Dionysus for BWL, etc. This was a very smart choice as they both appealed to the GP and made the noise-hungry K-Pop fans happy. I don't think they would achieve the same level of success if they only released Dope, Fire, Not Today, Idol :michael: I feel like it's time for SKZ to leave the noise for b-sides/performances and have their own GP-friendly singles.

• Like 5

S-Class is still peaking on MelOn

It entered 24 Hits for the first time today 10 days after release :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fanta said:

TOP 5 ON MELON AAAAH:WAP:

'Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife' – 8AM KST:       

#2 Bugs (=)  *peak*
#5 MelOn (=) *new peak*
#6 FLO (+1) * re-peak*
#6 Genie (+15)  

MelOn ULs: 217,901 (+11,719)

Talents always win.

11 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

S-Class is still peaking on MelOn

It entered 24 Hits for the first time today 10 days after release :deadbanana2:

Tiktok promo paying off?

1 minute ago, smates said:

BTS always used noisy tracks as an addition to that year's main single -Dope for I Need U, Not Today for Spring Day, Dionysus for BWL, etc. This was a very smart choice as they both appealed to the GP and made the noise-hungry K-Pop fans happy. I don't think they would achieve the same level of success if they only released Dope, Fire, Not Today, Idol :michael: I feel like it's time for SKZ to leave the noise for b-sides/performances and have their own GP-friendly singles.

You spilled I fear. 

They need to go the Red Velvet route where they switch up their singles between their hard hitting/noisy songs and more more GP friendly songs.  All eyes are on them, and they need to do something that can take them to the next level which they haven't reached yet. 

The fact that they are stable on Melon for the first time ever with a song like S-Class aka the most non GP song ever, shows that Knetz have started to slowly check them out as well. So imagine if they released an actual GP friendly song! 

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Tiktok promo paying off?

Maybe? Also, a lot of idols are uploading the challenge on their groups' tiktok account to support Stray Kids. 

I knew they were liked by their juniors in 4th gen - many of them have SKZ as inspiration - but It's so cool to see.  :deadbanana2:

Ningning truly EATS the other 3 girls and it becomes more apparent the longer theyre a group. Shes the ******* ACE of that group I dont care if she doesnt rap she can SING, look ***** AND be the best dancer in that group, a literal improved version of Luna!

If she could only be an English speaker shed be coming for the world by the time 2030 rolls out

EXO to share pre-release "Let Me In" tonight ahead of the group's comeback set for July 10th

EXO's 7th regular album "EXIST" will include 9 tracks with preorders beginning today

• Like 3

ARTICLE 📰 | 230612 EXO pre-released song Let Me In and its MV will be available on various music sites and Youtube Channel at 6PM today (12 June)

I hope this is the MV Kai is IN :jonnycat:

SHINee Hard' is a hip-hop dance song that is a hybrid of various genres such as boom bap, R&B, and 90s hip hop. The song was composed and written by Kenzie

Intense piano performance and powerful vocals 
️Kenzie worked on lyrics, composing and arranging
️ Catchphrase of "We go hard" 

:jonny6:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

EXO dropping pre-release again

:jonnycat:

• Like 1

Fx6wznuaYAEMbci?format=jpg&name=small

My fave Seventeen member :heart: . Lee Know and him resemble each other a bit, no? Maybe I do have a type

• Like 2

Invented vocals

:jonnycat:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

ARTICLE 📰 | 230612 EXO pre-released song Let Me In and its MV will be available on various music sites and Youtube Channel at 6PM today (12 June)

I hope this is the MV Kai is IN :jonnycat:

Oh my gofidjdgdjjx???

• Like 1