K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Why this nasty ass rat criminal is always showing his face on every YGE group video? Does he not have any shame???

And What happened to the Yg female ceo? 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Why this nasty ass rat criminal is always showing his face on every YGE group video? Does he not have any shame???

And What happened to the Yg female ceo? 

I think it’s because he’s back as CEO and announcing changes. The female CEO is out. She high key didn’t even do much while she was CEO

and it was revealed that she was one of the ones that voted to disband 2NE1. She can **** off

1 hour ago, BTS said:

All this possible irreversible damage to Blackpink’s health will be worth it for blinks & YG when they finally beat BTS’ touring record? … Right? :celestial5:

Only for BTS to inevitably take it back with their reunion tour :rip:

praying for miss Jennifer’s immune system

Not YG asking TREASURE to raise their hands if they think they’re handsome enough to be in the new unit

but I’m gonna take a guess and say it will be comprised of Junkyu, Asahi, Yoshi, Junghwan and JaeHyuk

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I think it’s because he’s back as CEO and announcing changes. The female CEO is out. She high key didn’t even do much while she was CEO

and it was revealed that she was one of the ones that voted to disband 2NE1. She can **** off

They really do have no shame :biblio:

You’re  saying that she can **** off but nowhere you have the same energy for yhs being back, make it sense  :toofunny3:

Edited by Adama

Just now, Adama said:

They really do have no shame :biblio:

You’re  saying that she can **** off but nowhere you have the same energy for yhs being back :toofunny3:

It’s his company, he should be CEO. No shade and I trust his musical opinions

controversies aside, he’s the best person for the job

• Thumbs Down 6

EXO :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Edited by youresotoxic

Im so ******* excited for Shinee are any sheep with me :jonny5::jonny5: the only boygroup i will ever truly stan and thats on that

Just now, Harrier said:

Im so ******* excited for Shinee are any sheep with me :jonny5::jonny5: the only boygroup i will ever truly stan and thats on that

Hello how are we feeling Shawols :jonny6: The Feeling is kind of a slay, when I heard it in the fancams I was like "oh okay a cute fan song how nice" but I've been replaying the MV since it came out. Hard is also kind of an intriguing title for them and iirc DemJointz produced it so I have no idea what to expect.

Also SM doing damage control on the CBX lawsuit by FORCING the EXO album out :rip: I'm happy it's happening but this should be interesting to say the least.

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

The 5 members of TREASURE’s sub-unit group will be unveiled tomorrow.

When that rat said ‘self-proclaimed flower boy’ unit, I knew my fave Junkyu raise his hand and is in this unit. 

Also maybe Jaehyuk, Doyoung, Yoshi and the last one I’m not too sure

Hello was my like my last year’s favorite BG title track.

The way they should be in the same tier with SKZ, TXT and Enhypen but that company (& that rat) failed them :deadbanana4:

i feel like EXIST will be their real magnum opus.

and if not, it will be a top tier album regardless

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Harrier said:

we're here sister :WAP:

i thought the teaser had no sound, key almost killed me with his “HARDD” at the end :hoetenks:

Ningning is just so cunty on that Governor Ball stage :jonny6: serving future MPG. No wonder Beyonce is her role model :clap3:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

When that rat said ‘self-proclaimed flower boy’ unit, I knew my fave Junkyu raise his hand and is in this unit. 

Also maybe Jaehyuk, Doyoung, Yoshi and the last one I’m not too sure

Hello was my like my last year’s favorite BG title track.

The way they should be in the same tier with SKZ, TXT and Enhypen but that company (& that rat) failed them :deadbanana4:

Junkyu is a shoe-in lol

he’ll excel in that concept for sure and get to show off his talents a lot more 

I was gonna say Doyoung along with Junkyu, Asahi, Yoshi and JaeHyuk, but something tells me it’ll be Junghwan taking Doyoung’s place. I wish it was a 6 member unit so I could keep both

with YG back in the drivers seat and saying this comeback will be a “reboot” for TREASURE, hopefully they get them to where they should be

Wait so this album was recorded before all the mess? It will be with all members?

6 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Wait so this album was recorded before all the mess? It will be with all members?

They've been prepping this for months wbk. Idk about Kai but everybody else is in it. There's a chance that Kai is on the album cuts and just not on the TT too. 

Albums do not come out of thin air like they take months to coordinate, especially when half of the group are bonafide solo artists with separate careers outside of the group. It took multiple years just to schedule the SNSD comeback and that had like a month of promo MAX. Ofc an EXO album was being planned. Both the group members and the company have said that they intend to promote and release this album, the official EXO accounts are still spamming Baekhyun pics too. 

Trio Aespa at Governers Ball is fascinating to watch.

I am in no way a NingNing bias but Winter and Karina are genuinely coming off as the Kelly and Michelle to NingNing's Beyonce due to the stage presence gap :deadbanana: It is partly due to NingNing taking nearly all of Giselle lines, but still, it's something :deadbanana:

45 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

yes

kai was able to shoot some stuff before enlisting (like a mv for the b side) but however he is not included in the title track mv

the new exo album is about to be better than DMUMT, I can feel it.. if only Lay was on it too:wanda:

48 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

They've been prepping this for months wbk. Idk about Kai but everybody else is in it. There's a chance that Kai is on the album cuts and just not on the TT too. 

Kai is in the album he even shot one of the MV apparently. Just not the title track.

• Like 1