• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

ENHYPEN Ni-Ki and TXT Kai's sisters have taste! 

All this possible irreversible damage to Blackpink’s health will be worth it for blinks & YG when they finally beat BTS’ touring record? … Right? :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

All this possible irreversible damage to Blackpink’s health will be worth it for blinks & YG when they finally beat BTS’ touring record? … Right? :celestial5:

Jisoo just caught covid and Jennie was food poisoned today they are not breaking their bones like Sugar's dramatic ass :toofunny2:

Tbh the number of dates isn’t the problem. 
They just think going to PFW every 2 month is a priority :bunny:

14 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You never thought that it might be part of their contracts :ace:?  

19 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It kinda is the problem too

A tour with 60 dates is obviously more tiring than a tour with 30 dates for example

Or a tour that spans a year is more tiring than a tour that spans 4-6 months

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Jennifer is so lucky :jonnycat: (or he’s the one who’s lucky) 

Jennie flying to 7 different countries in a month was just insane and dangerous…

Probably coming for their anniversary atp

No bc Bey and them almost have the same numbers of date but yet she’s doing the whole tour in 4 month vs the pink who started it last year in November :rip:

For real idk why they decided to do that. 

Key difference is they're all juggling so many individual activities while going on the biggest K-pop tour of all time. Jennie is having her Hollywood moment with the Idol, Lisa is pushing herself hard onto the high fashion elite crowd with her being present at so many fashion shows, Jisoo juggled a massive solo debut (with a smash hit), having COVID and the world tour while Rose just got caught going back to the Electric Lady studios with Jack Antonoff for a potential solo comeback.

Bey and Tay have mostly zero obligations beyond their tour that we know of, these girls esp Jennie have been flying to 5+ countries in less than a month their body clocks must be DEAD.

37 minutes ago, BTS said:

Anything to see that $300M gross fully reported.

at least BP are allowed to leave a stage mid performance if they are on the verge of collapse. Can’t say the same for alot of idols

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

at least BP are allowed to leave a stage mid performance if they are on the verge of collapse. Can’t say the same for alot of idols

that's not the flex you think it is

Edited by Tomek

1 minute ago, Tomek said:

that's not the flex you think it is

the density…

The way I won twice

DLC MV :WAP:

• Like 1

The truth is while they are overworked I'm willing to bet both the Pinks and YG are probably going to be working to hell and back even post tour. Most of the non K-pop rumor circuit I frequent are circulating that she's being tagged for a flagship role in an eventual Agents of Atlas Marvel role, possibly Luna Snow. Rose has been seen going to US studios with the rumored Antonoff album, Jisoo idk much with and along with Lisa but I'm sure that girl is cooking something.

For the first time, BP are actually being overworked to hell and back and I don't think they're willing to stop at their own volition.

8 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

In a perfect world none of the idols would have reasons to be on the verge of collapse on stage :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

In a perfect world none of the idols would have reasons to be on the verge of collapse on stage :gaycat6:

well obviously. I’m pretty sure Jennie wanted to be on stage really bad herself.

EXOOOOOOOOOOO IN EXACTLY 1 MONTH AHHHHHHHHHH 

Finally some TREASURE news

* new unit T5 (flower boy concept?) will consist of 5 members, debut in July 

* full group 2nd full album in August

16 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Omggg why the logo reminds me The War???? 

Another summer album classiK is coming I fear :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

The truth is while they are overworked I'm willing to bet both the Pinks and YG are probably going to be working to hell and back even post tour. Most of the non K-pop rumor circuit I frequent are circulating that she's being tagged for a flagship role in an eventual Agents of Atlas Marvel role, possibly Luna Snow. Rose has been seen going to US studios with the rumored Antonoff album, Jisoo idk much with and along with Lisa but I'm sure that girl is cooking something.

For the first time, BP are actually being overworked to hell and back and I don't think they're willing to stop at their own volition.

Jennie was also shooting another Chanel campaign in Paris.

They have engagements but they are willing to do it, bc I think that they really enjoy it! 

I just wished that they planned the tour better. Like why all their dates are only in the weekend and why do they flight out to SK after every shows. 

14 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

#BLACKPINK

SEOUL - LONDON - SEOUL

(Dm) 🚨RT-BLOCK🚨

https://twitter.com/t727272fg/status/1667841636964126722?s=46&t=_3lpWGdFGAIG3oGG3Mpm2Q

goodnight…

isn’t it for Hyde park? 

The 5 members of TREASURE’s sub-unit group will be unveiled tomorrow.

lowkey didnt I a while back say they could/should have a flower boy/bright concept and now it’s coming true

my mind!