K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

the problem with them is they fly back home to korea or whatever country they have an event to after every concert :rip:

they should just stay in australia until next week

True, but hopefully they just stay

and postpone anything they may have to fly back to SK for

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm geniunely expecting a 2-year hiatus again 

They might release the new solos and do some acting stuff but not as a group 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

[INFO] According to @lovesjennie3000, they skipped #JISOO’s solo stage and then went to proceed to #ROSÉ’s solo stage first. BORN PINK AUSTRALIA #BORNPINKinMELBOURNE_Day2 #BORNPINKinMelbourne

what is happening :deadbanana2:

Jisoo came after Rosé today. This happened before. It’s crazy how they can change the show on the spot now if something interferes. That’s how often they played it already.

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

[INFO] According to @lovesjennie3000, they skipped #JISOO’s solo stage and then went to proceed to #ROSÉ’s solo stage first. BORN PINK AUSTRALIA #BORNPINKinMELBOURNE_Day2 #BORNPINKinMelbourne

what is happening :deadbanana2:

ddxdd

im not surprised tho, Jisoo just had Covid, so I’m sure she’s trying to push through like Jennie is

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

Yeah, we ain’t getting no group comeback til 2025 :bibliahh:

YG is about to milk BABYMONSTER to pick up the slack for BP’s absence

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

yeah and for the first time ever I can see blonks not complaining about this nn

its time for solo mini/full albums anyways so...

49 minutes ago, Mel. said:

We just don’t care.

What "we" REALLY don't care about is your endless spam about babydumpster :cm:

What you should care more about is the garam clone saying the n-word since you've previously expressed such concern over racism in the industry :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It's great that Blackpink's tour is doing extremely well but on the other hand they really should've booked more stadiums and less dates 

Such a large number of shows and such a long period of time touring (9 months and more to come) are definitely taking a toll on the girls :rip:

Even most MPGs don't tour like that anymore :deadbanana4: 

Imma be honest. Even I underestimated them. I always said they should so Arenas in the States and Europe. I didn’t expect this tour to be THIS big. 

Then again how many less dates can they truly pull? e.g. they only have Arena options in countries like Macau or Hong Kong were they played 2-3 nights each and still grossed an average of $3.5M from a 10k audience.

Their next Tour will still be like 40-50 shows even with all stadiums. The problem this time was that they were working non stop since Pink Venom and flying every other day for like almost a year now. 

1 minute ago, armink said:

What "we" REALLY don't care about is your endless spam about babydumpster :cm:

What you should care more about is the garam clone saying the n-word since you've previously expressed such concern over racism in the industry :biblio:

I said what I said. We don’t care

move along

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

yeah and for the first time ever I can see blonks not complaining about this nn

its time for solo mini/full albums anyways so...

We need that JenLisa unit too tho

• Like 1

They need to give Minho more lines and shove him in the front since he's one of their best dancers. 

2 hours ago, smates said:

Who looks like this at home :jonny6: Kim Taehyung, you're so fine, please release your solo already :jonny6:

https://twitter.com/BRILLER__613/status/1667806447852486656?t=XiWFv7DoXDxh1_zbjRpZzw&s=19

Jennifer is so lucky :jonnycat: (or he’s the one who’s lucky) 

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

https://twitter.com/jnkitace/status/1667830643437322247?s=46&t=_3lpWGdFGAIG3oGG3Mpm2Q

can we believe that in 2023 BP is more overworked than Twice :deadbanana2: the fact that they have daily schedules still even when not doing a show

Jennie flying to 7 different countries in a month was just insane and dangerous…

43 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Did they really forget about THE GIRLS? It's been almost a month :rip:

Probably coming for their anniversary atp

35 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It's great that Blackpink's tour is doing extremely well but on the other hand they really should've booked more stadiums and less dates 

Such a large number of shows and such a long period of time touring (9 months and more to come) are definitely taking a toll on the girls :rip:

Even most MPGs don't tour like that anymore :deadbanana4: 

No bc Bey and them almost have the same numbers of date but yet she’s doing the whole tour in 4 month vs the pink who started it last year in November :rip:

29 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the problem with them is they fly back home to korea or whatever country they have an event to after every concert :rip:

they should just stay in australia until next week

For real idk why they decided to do that. 

Watching their recording proccess is amazing. I think It's cool how they direct themselves and decide how the member will sound on each verse.

This group has the whole package.  :heart:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, elevate said:

They need to give Minho more lines and shove him in the front since he's one of their best dancers. 

*Their best dancer* 

For real cause why are Hyunjin and Felix getting more singing lines than him :redface:

Edited by Pluto2022

someone turned on Felix’s microphone on Inkigayo again this week 

spacer.png

@Stray_Kids "MANIAC" is now the fastest 4th Gen boygroups song to reach 200 Million streams on Spotify.

Back Door and Thunderous are also close +190M

• Like 1

YG released a statement on Jennie

Hello, YG Entertainment.

During THE BLACKPINK WORLD TOUR [BORN PINK] IN MELBOURNE ON JUNE 11 (TODAY), MEMBER JENNIE'S CONDITION CAUSED HER TO NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN THE STAGE UNTIL THE END.

We are sorry to all the fans who supported BLACKPINK and found the scene, and thank you for your understanding.

Jennie showed her willingness to perform to the end, but she took immediate action to ensure that she could rest and relax enough at the recommendation of the medical staff on the field.

Jennie told her fans that she was sorry for not being with her until the end and that she would recover quickly.

We will do our best to help Jennie recover quickly.
Please understand once again.

Thank you.

FyWD3aKXsAELJXO?format=jpg&name=large

During Overpass Concert, Baekhyun said he will be coming back to Philippines with the members in the future :jonnycat: