K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

18 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

A Once on Tiktok is live-streaming the Twice concert right now. I am watching the whole show From my bedroom :priceless:

idk if that legal. But I ain’t complaining🤭 

It happens with any concert on tiktok now

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gaia said:

It happens with any concert on tiktok now

Ah, yeah I just realized that😅 

1 hour ago, Subzero said:

Happy 10th Birthday to this banger :WAP:

qlM7mJH.gif

GIVE TO ME, OH BABY GIVE TO ME

GIVE TO ME, OH BABY GIVE TO ME

AH AH AH OH OH AH AH AH:katie2:

ug4z2iL.pngLOVOcuw.png

The slay

97343f9ffb0e23d8e5fbf366dc4c0b56dcd6cb17

Oh wow are they going for the sexy concept this time :clown:

FyTWljJakAA3sVu?format=jpg&name=medium

53 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The photos ive seen for the pre-show for Twice in LA have been very empti teas. Hoping that the show starts later bc on the tickets it said 7:30. I wanted to go but I couldnt justify spending like 250 on a group im not that into, bc i'd be going alone. 

https://twitter.com/SoFiStadium/status/1667727258172399617?s=20

Glad to be proven wrong with the audience turnout 

3 hours ago, turuni said:

I wish they would stop singing about that damn robot girl. Let ha rest.

• Haha 1

Are there any new boy groups worth checking out that have NOTHING to do with HYBE?

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Why are candid photos of kpop idols almost always pictures of somebody’s camera screen

i just wanna know

they are just preview and sometimes fansites sell the photobooks to fans, it's a full-time job for some of them. 

8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Are there any new boy groups worth checking out that have NOTHING to do with HYBE?

:cm:

love visuelle but aespa’s performances looked kinda better as a trio+backup dancers :mandown:

and the way they performed Life’s Too Short but not Thirsty :rip:

Edited by Pikachu

7 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Thank you. Will give it a listen :gaycat4:

Now sis… @BigBangStan it says that’s from their third mini album. When did they debut? :emofish:

It’s a bop though

:jonnycat:

Just now, JonginBey said:

Now sis… @BigBangStan it says that’s from their third mini album. When did they debut? :emofish:

Reveal hidden contents

It’s a bop though

:jonnycat:

They could still be considered a rookie group since they're barely 1 year old. :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

They could still be considered a rookie group since they're barely 1 year old. :giraffe:

Ah, okay. Should make diving into their work less overwhelming then.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I still can't believe PSY had a whole tv show to make this group and it ended having all his trainees and the only guy who also auditionned for PNation but was rejected as a final group.

35 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

love visuelle but aespa’s performances looked kinda better as a trio+backup dancers :mandown:

and the way they performed Life’s Too Short but not Thirsty :rip:

I'm so ******* pissed!! I bought tickets to Governor's Ball specifically to see AESPA only for my friend's GPS to run into issues and the incompetent employees misleading us when it came to getting to the entrance. The promotion execution of their set up should've just stayed the same as last year because it was so messy and sloppy this time around. Yeah AESPA was high key serving LITTLE MIX TRIO here but I'm here for it. What was their setlist? Also are they going on tour in the US? I need to make it up to me and my friends for missing out on them 😪 

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

I hate when idols change their wigs every other week like lisa and winter 

wait until the era is over at last 

Mcpe6BW.gif

This has always been my issue as it makes them come off as inconsistent in their looks. Keep a hair color for a whole era please then do whatever you want on your hiatus. 

SM thought Salty and Sweet would be thier B-Side hit but it turn out to be Thirsty. It’s still doing good on the charts and even idols from other companies are putting it on thier IG stories🤭 Drop the Thirsty Eng. Version SM! Right in time before thier tour over here

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

8 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm so ******* pissed!! I bought tickets to Governor's Ball specifically to see AESPA only for my friend's GPS to run into issues and the incompetent employees misleading us when it came to getting to the entrance. The promotion execution of their set up should've just stayed the same as last year because it was so messy and sloppy this time around. Yeah AESPA was high key serving LITTLE MIX TRIO here but I'm here for it. What was their setlist? Also are they going on tour in the US? I need to make it up to me and my friends for missing out on them 😪 

They are touring this summer in Major US city’s. I’m seeing them in Chicago in August. 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Twice Soldout So Fi:jonnycat:Look at that crowd. Insane! I would have gone if I lived closer to California 

https://twitter.com/sofistadium/status/1667727258172399617?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

https://twitter.com/SoFiStadium/status/1667727258172399617?s=20

Glad to be proven wrong with the audience turnout 

It honestly crazy to see kpop acts doing this :rip: