K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

I feel like NewJennies will release a 4 song mini, or a full album that has their 6 previous songs and 4 new ones. :monkey:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obsessed by One And Only by BoyNextDoaur

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

It's super catchy :katie2:

47 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Is Bang Chan really that unpopular with photocards though? :skull: He's literally the 3rd most popular member along with Lee Know? Chan is arguably the most recognized member along with Felix, and is basically the Soyeon of the group. 

I think it depend on location. I feel like he’s more popular among western fans and collectors. But Southeast Asian, probably one of the least popular

26 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I feel like NewJennies will release a 4 song mini, or a full album that has their 6 previous songs and 4 new ones. :monkey:

Yeah I can see after that Lesserafim ‘full album’ happened. Maybe an English version of Hype Boy too

19 minutes ago, Xalric said:

another one has fallen oh no

3 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

https://twitter.com/jntaiiy/status/1667483986460028929?s=46&t=_3lpWGdFGAIG3oGG3Mpm2Q

4 arena shows in Australia was so unserious :rip: they literally have a #1 hit there 

I couldn't get a ticket. Some of them were resale-ing for over a thousand dollars and actually selling at that price :deadbanana::deadbanana:

They are huge here. The fact that Rose is a local definitely adds to their appeal

This is so cute + Sakura slayed that ponytail styling

14 hours ago, Cheers said:

oh lord the HYBE propaganda for NOISENEXTDOOR is working on some already :deadbanana2:

ENHYPEN about to be disbanded 

Now don't be silly. Enhypen is doing great

49 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Close the gyms

Sakura becoming a muscle mommy wasn't what I envisioned for this year but oh my God :jonny5:

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Tbh I also feel like it may be a mini

I can even be fine with it this one time because I know they will be very selective with the quality songs they will choose 

A mini is also better than old songs being repackaged to pretend they are releasing a full album.

HB better not start with their scams here

38 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Sakura nose looks different she is at her peak i fear, she outshines kasuha and the resti i thought she was wonyoung in the thumbnail... 

Edited by Pinter

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Cancelled if true But I have a feeling it will be a a mini album with 6 new songs but if you think about it its a bunny zodiac year so it will be a full album with 10 new songs :nicole2:

Karina on her way to becoming 4th Gen it girlie on insta :jonny: 

Edited by Gaia

Winter better learn english fast, she is the only perfect idol to play cindy moon/silk from marvel, cmon sm make it happen... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

They picked a good song and artists to collaborate with. :alexz:

50 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Newjennies drawing board song ideas:

Sounds good tho :gaycat4:

4 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Well duh, faceless hits exist they don't gotta know who gayle is, just like people don't know what a fifty fifty is but know cupid, the differece is the likes of a flop like gayle don't have crazy fans mass streaming :lakitu:

Either way, they’re still hits :coffee2: and btw BTS and Blackpink are not nearly as faceless as ATRL keeps saying they are, but that’s a conversation for another time

im not even gonna try with this “mass streaming” bs again, I’ve already said everything about this that I want to

4 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

It’s not their faves that are achieving it

they're serving bitterness

this is the real tea, they’re just jealous that it’s mostly just BTS & BP (+their members solo) to have achieved any sort of substantial global success :-*

15 minutes ago, armink said:

Either way, they’re still hits :coffee2: and btw BTS and Blackpink are not nearly as faceless as ATRL keeps saying they are, but that’s a conversation for another time

im not even gonna try with this “mass streaming” bs again, I’ve already said everything about this that I want to

this is the real tea, they’re just jealous that it’s mostly just BTS & BP (+their members solo) to have achieved any sort of substantial global success :-*

I feel like people underestimate word of mouth. Teenagers are loud af, so if p.e. one girl is a BTS fan, you can bet their whole class and their family knows about BTS because they talk about it all the time. They might not know the members name, but they know they exist and even some songs probably.

• Like 1

The way they really bow 90 degree in order to avoid the allegation being called out on his live:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

"Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s wife" has reached a new peak of #2 (+1) on Bugs Realtime Chart at 12AM KST!

it's still climbing :eek: poor @DanceFreak

• Like 1