• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Red Velvet said:

Yeri being the member to suceed in acting is so unexpected. 

Beating the no talent and useless member allegations :clap3:

16 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Wave by Ateez is such a generic EATERY. like sometimes tropical house pop eats 

HAKUNA MATATA YO!

Don't be care bout that we fishy fishy like :katie2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Stray Kids "★★★★★ (5-STAR)" was the biggest K-Pop group album debut of 2023, with 71.44M streams!  No other 2023 K-Pop group album surpassed 50M streams on the first week.

FyNA2k_aUAAo-b-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

---------------------

Biggest Spotify First Week Album Debuts by 4th Generation Acts of all time:

#1 Stray Kids - 5-Star – 71.44M  (new*)

#2 LE SSERAFIM - UNFORGIVEN – 45.36M

#3 TXT - TNC: TEMPTATION – 41.19M

#4 NewJeans - OMG – 40.65M

#5 Stray Kids - NOEASY – 40.26M

#6 Stray Kids - ODDINARY – 37.12M

#7 IVE - I've IVE – 34.22M

#8 ENHYPEN - DARK BLOOD – 33.42M

#9 Stray Kids - MAXIDENT – 33.02M

#10 Stray Kids - SKZ-REPLAY – 30.89M

SKZ occupying half of the list + they are the only group to have albums from previous years as well in this list :clap3:

-----------------------

Biggest Spotify Song Debut by 4th Gen Boygroups of all time (First Week) 

#1 Stray Kids - S-Class — 15,881,204  

#2 ENHYPEN - Bite Me — 14,655,535

#3 TXT - Sugar Rush Ride — 13,677,737

#4 Stray Kids - MANIAC — 12,220,799  

#5 TXT - 0X1=LOVESONG — 9,869,663

The way NewJeans could easily eat this record up with like a 5-song album :skull:

Also I need HYBE to hurry it up with a TXT Full album cuz a 100M seems plausible for them with the album has like 10 songs :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Anyway I wish SKZ didn't finish their promo this soon, but considering most of the members seems pretty off and unwell on this comeback I think this is ultimately the best decision to let them rest for real before they get busy again in July for fanmeeting and Lollapalooza Paris headlining.

I forgot that they completely sold out both of their KSPO dome dates and even opened additional seats which sold out as well :clap3: Not even some of the biggest ggs in Korea right now can sell out KSPO dome like that.  They are definitely not that nugu in Korea as people claim, and are still charting on Melon with the least GP friendly song ever. It's only going up from there! They might maybe be able to snatch a little cute domestic hit, if they release a GP friendly single in the future :giraffe: 

If SKZ keep making noise outside internationally like they are doing right now, then Korea will eventually hop on board. If there's 1 thing Knetz are gonna do, it's success stanning, just like how they picked BTS over EXO in the end, after BTS started to dominate globally. Cupid is also an example of them success stanning, cause they paid Fifty Fifty completely dust befoore

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

not bad but not good…

It's very good for Kpop standards cause you can't really expect them to do BP or BTS numbers, cause those 2 groups are bigger than Kpop and have an audience outside of the Kpop niche that none of the other Kpop acts have. BTS and BP are closer to the likes of Taylor Swift & Drake in terms of global power, let's not. 

But notice how most of SKZ records are always "first group after either BTS and BP", and they are definitely the 3rd biggest Kpop act globally right now.  

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

NewJennies eating at 40M streams with 2 songs :deadbanana2: we need to stop having stans put 2 albums songs against 12 albums songs. A single album is not comparable with a single with a b side

Both Ditto and OMG are actual singles though, and nobody forced Min Heejin to make them only release a single album. Not SKZ's fault :eatpopcorn:

and to those NewJennies stans getting brave, let me not bring up their worst nightmare:

Spoiler

how-old-are-the-fifty-fifty-members.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

18 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

not bad but not good…

how is the biggest debut of the year not good :rip: 

• Like 2

#StrayKids '★★★★★ (5-STAR)' to debut at #1 on the US albums chart with nearly 250K units first week. It will be @Stray_Kids ' third #1 album, double their previous best sales week

Stray Kids fandom is so harcore. They got +50-30k since the first prediction 

They are safe for the rest of their career :WAP:

So after checking out Fifty Fifty's discography for the first time, I must say this deserves to go viral like Cupid, like what a SONG! :ghostface: 

I'm now glad that they are ending all of our faves :clap3:

Watching Winter’s IG live at work, and my boss asked me who that Asian girl is😭💀I should show him the Spicy MV

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

#StrayKids '★★★★★ (5-STAR)' to debut at #1 on the US albums chart with nearly 250K units first week. It will be @Stray_Kids ' third #1 album, double their previous best sales week

Stray Kids fandom is so harcore. They got +50-30k since the first prediction 

They are safe for the rest of their career :WAP:

4th gen leaders  :ghostface: This is what happens when you have a huge fanbase who doesn't rely only on the casual Kpop stan :clap3: Stays only have stays at the end of the day. Not every group can sell this many albums and tour worldwide which is where the real money is :clap3: Ugh they should be renamed Rich Kids :ghostface:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Today at Mubank It happened the same, during interview and encore. 

And towards the end of the S-Class stage It looked like he was about to collapse. It's clear he's not okay. 

Honestly, JYP cutting down the promotions is for the best. I fear for his health. Specially knowing he has anxiety. 

They’ve only been promoting for a week, he needs more than just end of promotions. I think he needs to do a full Jeongyeon.

I hate to make assumptions about someone’s health but it’s become obvious he’s not okay

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

4th gen leaders  :ghostface: This is what happens when you have a huge fanbase who doesn't rely only on the casual Kpop stan :clap3: Stays only have stays at the end of the day. Not every group can sell this many albums and tour worldwide which is where the real money is :clap3: Ugh they should be renamed Rich Kids :ghostface:

Our boys don't rely on casual K-pop stans cause most people who was once their casual, ends up their fan.

They are that interesting, you can't escape and only remembering them to add 2 songs in your playlist per year 

spacer.png

I've never seen an idol look so uncomfortable during an appearance than Han has during these music show promotions

seeing someone have a full blown anxiety attack on live television (multiple times) is so hard to watch

michael-jackson-reading.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

They’ve only been promoting for a week, he needs more than just end of promotions. I think he needs to do a full Jeongyeon.

I hate to make assumptions about someone’s health but it’s become obvious he’s not okay

I don't know the extent to what he's been through to say If he really just need a rest or a full hiatus.

But I hope the best choice is made for him to feel better. 

King deserved so much more

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Our boys don't rely on casual K-pop stans cause most people who was once their casual, ends up their fan.

They are that interesting, you can't escape and only remembering them to add 2 songs in your playlist per year 

spacer.png

The way you spilled cause their fandom keeps growing, but not their casual listeners.  In 3 years they will still not have that many casual listeners compared to their fandom cause everyone will have become a Stay by then

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So after checking out Fifty Fifty's discography for the first time, I must say this deserves to go viral like Cupid, like what a SONG! :ghostface: 

I'm now glad that they are ending all of our faves :clap3:

Tell me is also going viral on TT. :WAP: Honestly I see them becoming k-pop Doja cat where their songs would go viral and smash after weeks. 

• Like 1

FyK4G6waIAEkbsv?format=jpg&name=large

these people are unhinged though demanding statements and explanations from JYPiss on every instance Han has appeared unwell or missed an appearance

like, it's fine to express concern but none of us deserve the details. give it up deelichis.

49 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

The way NewJeans could easily eat this record up with like a 5-song album :skull:

Also I need HYBE to hurry it up with a TXT Full album cuz a 100M seems plausible for them with the album has like 10 songs :jonny5:

And they need to hurry up too! Also you know it won't have 10 tracks. This is HYBE we're talking about. 

• Haha 1

is this new TXT single coming next month gonna be the Ryan Tedder track

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

FyK4G6waIAEkbsv?format=jpg&name=large

these people are unhinged though demanding statements and explanations from JYPiss on every instance Han has appeared unwell or missed an appearance

like, it's fine to express concern but none of us deserve the details. give it up deelichis.

I swear bg stans can be doing too much! The way they can feel so entitled about their Oppas, like back off! A bunch of pick mes 

Anyways get well, Han :heart: