• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

MYs are finally winning :duca: Killing Voice for the full album, please!

hope they do two songs, the nct subunit did two :duca: 

i’m screaming at the fact that mainly yujin is involved in this mess and yet wonyoung gets most of the blame :toofunny3:

OT: the people have spoken. i fear it’s time for international stans to stop pretending they are experts in korean culture

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

hope they do two songs, the nct subunit did two :duca: 

Theyre doing exo cover. 

They are doing everything right this comeback :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Exactly, and he grew up in Australia where this cultural practice isn't even the norm.

I mean he was born in Seoul, has two Korean parents, moved to Sydney when he was a child and left Australia when he was 13 for JYP, he probably didn’t even hit puberty yet.

I don’t feel like it’s a stretch to say he’s probably been more influenced by Korean customs as oppose to Australian customs unlike some other Australian idols like Felix or Hanni who were both well into their teenage years in Australia before leaving for Korea or even Lily or Danielle who both have Australian parents. 

Edited by Iridesence
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Theyre doing exo cover. 

I know it's difficult, especially to match DO's voice but would love to see Ningning and Winter try What is Love for the Exo cover.

Edited by Get

8 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Theyre doing exo cover. 

they're not thats just for the teaser :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

Jennie, Rosé and aespa at Cannes Fest

Rosé too :giraffe: I hate how they have to wear Chanel and YSL..

2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

new peak :clap3: 

:duca:

• Haha 1

G-idle may be lyrical terrorists but they are definitely one of the most talented 4th gen groups. What I like about them is that they all sound very distinct from one another. Plus Minnie, Yuqi and Miyeon are all decent vocalists in their own right.

I love Aespa but NN x Winter are mostly serving the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bang Chang is a p*ssy, send their delulu stans to this young girls is giving loser energy.

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Margot Robbie WHO?

Serving Korean barbie with those looks. 

1 hour ago, Pinter said:

Bang chan is innocence for voicing his opinion, attitude is important in kpop industry, miss strawberry better apology and bring him strawberry cake 🎂 

Bowing to seniors is important in kpop industry, you cant just ignore your senior and casually walked out with it.

Wonyoung wasn't even involved in this mess. They ran past Yujin, not her.

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

G-idle may be lyrical terrorists but they are definitely one of the most talented 4th gen groups. What I like about them is that they all sound very distinct from one another. Plus Minnie, Yuqi and Miyeon are all decent vocalists in their own right.

I love Aespa but NN x Winter are mostly serving the same thing.

Delete this, miyeon is the only decent vocalist in the group the rest are just so so... Yuqi tone is very grating idk how she always end up getting many lines.. Minnie too she has such an unpleasant tone... 

Soojin actually has very distinctive and mature sexy voice.... Soyeon rapping is not my cup of tea giselle in her worst day >>>>

Shuha is just shuhua... 

Giselle has better vocal than the rest of the g idle sans miyeon... 

Ningning and winter are very different in vocal tone, ning is better vocalist but winter has distinctive voice and easy to recognise,  karina too, giselle too.. Only ning ning who actually serve best vocalist but has common tone... 

3 hours ago, Flomik said:

I think I'm slowly turning into a Shuhua akgae

She's just THAT girl idc idc 

Smite — Could u do a quickie with minju with glasses and...

Top 61 SHUHUA GIFs by FIGHTFAN see me on Youtube | Gfycat

She literally went through the opposite of whatever programming Britney did

The way that Soojin leaving resulted in her becoming a better singer, performer and also giving us kiis needs to be studied :rip:

22 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

new peak :clap3: 

Told y'all the song were going to keep climbing on the charts :gaycat1:

36 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

Jennie, Rosé and aespa at Cannes Fest

We need a photo of them together

Edited by Flomik

15 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Delete this, miyeon is the only decent vocalist in the group the rest are just so so... Yuqi tone is very grating idk how she always end up getting many lines.. Minnie too she has such an unpleasant tone... 

Soojin actually has very distinctive and mature sexy voice.... Soyeon rapping is not my cup of tea giselle in her worst day >>>>

Shuha is just shuhua... 

Giselle has better vocal than the rest of the g idle sans miyeon... 

Ningning and winter are very different in vocal tone, ning is better vocalist but winter has distinctive voice and easy to recognise,  karina too, giselle too.. Only ning ning who actually serve best vocalist but has common tone... 

I would rate Aespa higher overall so don't get your knickers in a twist gorg :skull:
I like both Minnie and Yuqi's tones a lot, if anything they're selling points that most people comment on? Surprised at that criticism. Their technique is more the issue. Miyeon is better in that department but obviously NN, Winter and even possibly Karina are all better technically than G-idle. 

my point is more about diversity of tone. You say NN and Winter are very different but that's because you're a fan. It is often difficult for new listeners of Aespa to tell them apart, especially outside of their belting range. Like compare their delivery of the Spicy chorus for example, it's very similar. On the Savage album in particular it can get confusing

5 hours ago, Mel. said:

there’s literal posts saying he shouldn’t speak, should shut up and bringing up the fact that he’s 25 so I guess he should just accept it

wtf are you talking about?

So? Where is the lie? He shouldn’t,  and that has nothing to do with the fact that “he’s a man” like you’re claiming. The way i wrote a whole essay and you STILL ignored my point for your own sake and now you’re asking wtf I’m talking about? Jesus. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Streaming wise it’s going to be to late  :deadbanana4:

How many songs in the top 10 rn are less than two months old? It’s not 2011 anymore, Cupid will still be charting in July