K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

51 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Wow Shuhua is such an interesting vocalist, her live vocals keeps changing in tone and it's fascinating to hear, also her improvements, her doing Soojin's part in Oh My God :WAP:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret my negative comment for Queencard. It their best song since Soojin left :clownny:

MYs are finally winning :duca: Killing Voice for the full album, please!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

MYs are finally winning :duca: Killing Voice for the full album, please!

Oops in the face of that Itchy stan who says they can't sing live :ahh: :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

they are unserious 

This song is gonna dominate summer.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

4 hours ago, motherpills said:

I don't know why itzy stans find it hard to admit the music hasn't been good since 2021. Everyone will release a dud at some point (looks at birthday).

edit: snowy was a slay though i have to say

Still think it should've been the title track. It was winter anyway.

13 minutes ago, Sept said:

Isn't this show also edited. It's not some Aespa specific opinion lol, most of these new groups suck singing live whether that is Itzy, Aespa or any other group.

8 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Also last thing I'll say about this Bang Chan situation is don't y'all think it's weird that someone asked him about an event he did a month ago and the thing he does is complain??

Like, the man's thoughts are to complain about others and not talk about his time in France, the French fans, performing in Euope, etc. Instead it's to complain that someone didn't lick the ground his morally superior self-righteous ass walks on.

His group is harboring a whole ass bully and he's worried about not being greeted the right way? Over a month after it happened. That's crazy.

Exactly, and he grew up in Australia where this cultural practice isn't even the norm. Being passive aggressive and spiteful is so unbecoming. And this won't be his last just as this wasn't his first (Woojin).

The way WONyoung could literally just breathe and still get dragged into another controversy :rip: And even non-Skidz stans jumping on the bandwagon to bring her down. Jealousy is something else.

Wish someone would start a Soyeon bullying rumour and have her removed from the group :giraffe:

WINter has been serving looks lately, serving Taeyeon youth face when she was a lot younger

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

:clap3:

Once they cross #13, they'll be officially the highest Korean female act on the Hot 100.

radio is picking it up so it’s just a matter of time :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

later than I’d like but yeah it’s better for Aran to have time to recover (especially since she carries Cupid iirc)

she is really maturing into her looks.

3 minutes ago, Antunes said:

catch it @lsrf 

hoping it’s a summer bop like FUN! instead of STW :jonnycat:

40 minutes ago, Sept said:

I don’t think he Stans Itzy. 

A star 

Tell me what you see (SEE!)

When you look at me (ME!)

‘Cause I am a 10 out of 10 honestly

gisega dareun move (MOVE!)

neol apdohaneun groove (GROVE!)

but you keep wasting your time DUUUDE

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

Wow Shuhua is such an interesting vocalist, her live vocals keeps changing in tone and it's fascinating to hear, also her improvements, her doing Soojin's part in Oh My God :WAP:

All ate and left no crumbs :clap3:

Fantastic group if you ask me and with a serviceable discography :clap3:

27 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Exactly, and he grew up in Australia where this cultural practice isn't even the norm. Being passive aggressive and spiteful is so unbecoming. And this won't be his last just as this wasn't his first (Woojin).

The way WONyoung could literally just breathe and still get dragged into another controversy :rip: And even non-Skidz stans jumping on the bandwagon to bring her down. Jealousy is something else.

It's so funny how he grew up in western society where people are a lot more straightforward and downright rude, yet he's focused on that. Maybe he wants to seem less like a gyopo if he complains like that.

Bang Chan's whole "this generation is allowed to do that?" is really telling, imo. I think this is the #1 reason older gens, even including younger people like him, are actively hateful and/or apathetic to other people (and not just those younger than them). They hate that they were treated poorly or were told to do something against their wishes and nobody protected them / stood up for them, and they want others to pay for it, too. (Obviously the manners thing is a small scale eg of that).

Bang chan is innocence for voicing his opinion, attitude is important in kpop industry, miss strawberry better apology and bring him strawberry cake 🎂 

Bowing to seniors is important in kpop industry, you cant just ignore your senior and casually walked out with it.

• Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I don’t think he Stans Itzy. 

A star 

Yeah, I like the group but I don't stan. In fact I think I like Aespa's music more, just realised Savage was my most listened to Kpop album last year. Still a Spicy anti though.

Edited by Get