K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

7 hours ago, Iridesence said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/stray-kids-bang-chan-idols-manners-greeting/

Basically Bang Chan said that he feels like the new generation are a bit more relaxed greeting people these days and aren't as respectful and some don't always greet seniors. He mentioned a time from Music Bank Paris where he greeted a junior and they completely ignored him. He named no names, but people are speculating it's IVE because they seem to fit the bill the best. :priceless:

Plus there's video clip on TikTok that IVE allegedly ignore Bang Chan and Lee Know while they busy interacting with fans that made all the stans assuming it's them.

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

AVvXsEh7vPFDkpmJ7odVpgNgu0Xy3Y5dSpnhFhKOUgPgsKBKRUfzMaUgYc9h4K2bqqQqdFBlyBdiM1dqlZRjhz0MILEIMBYIamNv6eOekT27-H8RaAnsytDjSh7GkOgq6PrUJYWNpIaZFBbbyilQM2EB3BZlwtTIqcRI4_vRjBMTlhMbqk9X4Fk1a7Vgrl4-=s16000

I can see the Suzy comparisons tbh :jonny5:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Since when can we like posts? :deadbanana2:

There should be a dislike button so I can mass dislike Mel's posts :giraffe:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

No one said you can’t be protective, but to dismiss Bang Chan because he’s a man is weird

This whole “dismissing Chan because HE’S A MAN” is literally only in your head and nobody is thinking from that man-woman angle. Can you get your head out of your ass for a second? People are rightfully calling him out because he knew his words on a public platform would rile up the deranged fans on the internet yet he still chose to do it. And this is not even his first time, he did the same thing for Woojin and his fans attacked that poor man like their life depended on it. THAT is what people are pointing out. Not your irrelevant “he’s a man so you hate him” argument :rip:
and what is this bullcrap about “double standards” with women? You know why people are overprotective of women in this industry right? Your own faves especially Jennie has experienced the most vile misogynistic attacks and comments on social media and it has been 10 times harder for her than her male peers from the same generation. How can you even put male and female idols on the same boat in this industry when you know the standards for a female idol is way more strict and borderline toxic compared to the male idols? 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 3

Miami bass is Miami bass tbh, so simple yet boppy :jamming: 

also I love how IVE girlies elevated the instrumental with their vocals :clap3:

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

The way she would stomp on everyone's faves if she debuted as an idol.

But the idol world is so ratchet thank goodness she's making her bag elsewhere :clap3:

She was rejected by Yg and JYP :deadbanana4:. She could have be big especially globally! but racism/colorism is still a big issue in Kpop so maybe it was for the better 

Bangchan getting disrespected by that Chinese girl is rallying the nation to his side!

Tyz58BC.png

Now if they'll only stream those skidmark kids.

:cm:

9 hours ago, hindsight said:

it doesn't seem like a k-pop MV but at the same time serves k-pop eye candy'd excellence

also why am I feeling things watching Yuqi and Shuhua getting close like that... 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Right. Maknae-line is really cool there. Shuhua has really reblossomed this era. 

This for example... :jonnycat:

I don't know why itzy stans find it hard to admit the music hasn't been good since 2021. Everyone will release a dud at some point (looks at birthday).

edit: snowy was a slay though i have to say

Edited by motherpills

The lashings. Finally people acknowledge that Woojin was his victim too :jonny6: Justice for vocal king :chick3:

Wonyoung Voodoo is coming for him too. 

46 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

Right. Maknae-line is really cool there. Shuhua has really reblossomed this era. 

This for example... :jonnycat:

When Shuhua took off her jacket. Miss mama is feeling herself way too much these days. :jonny6:

all 3rd gen records will be broken before the year ends at this point :toofunny2:

They're looking cute doing this cover in the same frame

5 hours ago, Xalric said:

What bang Chan did to IVE is exactly what Hyoyeon did to GFRIEND.

Well instead of cake, Wonyoung will bring pie to Bang Chan

spacer.png

By allowing a girl group on this week to cover a boy group song, The Show has increased their girl group content by 50%!

• sbsmtheshow.e325: ADYa, IChillin', Tri.Be (performing Exo's "Love Me Right"), Minmin, Jung Dakyung, Ryu Sujeong, Lee Chaeyeon, Oneus, Blitzers, Haneum, Epex, Bae173, Drippin

#LeeChaeyeon1stWin?!  And Show Champ isn't live tomorrow.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

This whole “dismissing Chan because HE’S A MAN” is literally only in your head and nobody is thinking from that man-woman angle. Can you get your head out of your ass for a second? People are rightfully calling him out because he knew his words on a public platform would rile up the deranged fans on the internet yet he still chose to do it. And this is not even his first time, he did the same thing for Woojin and his fans attacked that poor man like their life depended on it. THAT is what people are pointing out. Not your irrelevant “he’s a man so you hate him” argument :rip:
and what is this bullcrap about “double standards” with women? You know why people are overprotective of women in this industry right? Your own faves especially Jennie has experienced the most vile misogynistic attacks and comments on social media and it has been 10 times harder for her than her male peers from the same generation. How can you even put male and female idols on the same boat in this industry when you know the standards for a female idol is way more strict and borderline toxic compared to the male idols? 

there’s literal posts saying he shouldn’t speak, should shut up and bringing up the fact that he’s 25 so I guess he should just accept it

wtf are you talking about?

3 hours ago, jorjapuss said:

Then people should probably know how stupid and dumb you are. 

You do willingly stan domestic abuser, rapist, murderer by choice so it’s not that surprising. 

Does this list look familiar to you? 

• 1 mediating or purchasing prostitution
  • 2 habitual or overseas gambling
  • 3 illegal currency transactions
  • 4 business operations violations
  • 5 instigating violence
  • 6 embezzlement
  • 7 taking or sharing illegal images
  • 8 tax evasion
  • 9 habitual drug use
  • 10 drug smuggling and distribution
  • 11 bribing police officials
  • 12 accepting bribes (police officials)
  • 13 misuse of power (police officials)
  • 14 sexual assault or rape

I don’t stan YG

i like the artist, so you pulling his receipts mean noting to me and has nothing to do with the topic 

you’re going on timeout.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DelRey said:

What does Aespa have to do here? 

You always cry about users inserting BP to drag them and you do the same.

And Aespa is more than fine, they just broke BP first week sales record :flower2:

Did you not see that individual insert my favs outta nowhere? I only reciprocated energy. I wouldn’t have spoke on them had that person not did what they did

I got a full Queencard mv as an ad when i wanted to watch Queencard in yt lmao

:clap3:

Once they cross #13, they'll be officially the highest Korean female act on the Hot 100.