K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Just now, Iridesence said:

They were dragged, but just not as unanimously.

Oh dear what are you talking about. Garam was dragged to hell and back by people in here for weeks :rip: it’s funny how y’all just forget when it’s convenient. I wasn’t here during Irene thing so idk about that.

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm not deflecting, but pretending TWICE is bigger than certain other groups is stupid, we are not in 2018 anymore, their legacy and career stopped there, you guys should stick to Japanese stats those are cute, and the ocassional BB hot 100 debut is cute too.

Your post could have been ALMOST seen as logical if they weren’t clearing 300M streams with multiple songs (that none of their peers except BP have done btw) and selling out stadiums in the biggest music market, but guess what? They are. So maybe keep your fake concern to yourself lmao. You ain’t fooling anybody. 

spacer.png

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the Bang chan thing, of course he has the right to have an opinion and be vocal about it, but considering how toxic kpop fandoms are he has to know that certain groups would get hate from stray kids fandom and in return his group and his members would get hate back, so it all just feeds into the constant hate and toxicity going around between the fans 

43 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It’s kinda funny how y’all dismiss things when it comes to men, but are quick to protect women who are terrible

Irene was called a queen for bullying and being at tyrant with her staff and Garam is still being labeled “innocent” even after all the evidence against her

but Bang Chan is told to “shut up” and his “grown ass man shouldn’t be complaining” because he’s exposing your favs as terrible people

very interesting.

is not like he doesnt get hate constantly and cries every other week on those lives he makes because of it

he should know better than allowing the same to happen to other people, if that was jennie he was talking about you would be dradding his ass as well

why you as an idol would literally direct your stans to hate on somebody else when you're a victim of constant hate yourself

im sorry i like him, but that is so self rigtheous is crazy, im sure he will survive ive not bowing to him

spacer.png

Edited by Sugden

12 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

Omg. Does anyone else feel like G-Idle just mixed a bunch of scenes from New Jeans videos for their new MV…? 

It's literally just three producers coming together, taking a 10 second look at popular MVs, watching a few Tiktoks, and writing and filming the most incoherent batsh*t nonsense they could think of with a big budget over 2 days. 

And I hope we get more mess like this in the coming years. :gaycat4:

17 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm not deflecting, but pretending TWICE is bigger than certain other groups is stupid, we are not in 2018 anymore, their legacy and career stopped there, you guys should stick to Japanese stats those are cute, and the ocassional BB hot 100 debut is cute too.

I mean The Feels just happened though? 

27 minutes ago, smates said:

OMG not Bang Chan and grown a** members here calling Wonyoung rude just because she didn't greet him :rip: 

If someone was actually rude to him, he could've walked up to them and asked them what the problem is. He is 25 years old for God's sake, shading teenagers like that is just loser behavior :deadbanana2:

What does his age have to do with it? because he’s 25 he shouldn’t express how he feels if he feels someway about it

and just because their teens shouldn’t exempt them from being critiqued. Teens can be monsters

25 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

This isn't about men being oppressed, they're not at all, it's just talking about a double standard that this website has. I know some of you don't like Stray Kids music, tbh I don't really either, but Bang Chan did nothing wrong but be honest. :toofunny3: Many female idols have said the same including Hyoyeon and none of you called out any of them. 

SPILL!

thry immediately go to the “oh no men are oppressed” route when they have no actual rebuttal. I’ve noticed that happening a lot in here. Whenever a man feels a way, they brush it off and thrown around the oppression word when that has nothing to do with anything. 

23 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I can't understand why would you guys fight over this non-event of a controversy who cares about whatever Bang Chan has to say, if he wants to speak his mind he can do it on a song, but ooh no, the stud decides to just put random noises on a hot beat call it a day.

because men aren’t allowed to speak around here, they’re only good to look at

thats how I feel men are treated in here. Nothing more than eye candy and I don’t think it’s right.

You know this is just a hate train because how did this suddenly turn into Wonyoung vs SKZ? In the video she was facing the fans and Bang Chan and lee know bowed to Yujin. Now people are saying Wonyoung was rude and bringing up her supposed past behavior. If we’re being rational he wouldn’t have even been talking about her in this situation.

25 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Who’s the culprit? It’s his word only with no full proof of who he’s talking about. That’s the issue. We don’t know if Ive were the group or not but they’re still being attacked for it.

Process of elimination tbh and Wonyoung has been caught up in an attitude controversy a couple times

25 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

why is this thread acting like irene or garam was never dragged :rip:

there are also several users in here who defend bang chan so mel’s post doesn’t make sense

women and men are treated differently in here and you know it. Irene was called a queen and people thought it was her being a “bad *****” and thought it was funny. They’re still making jokes about how funny it was

Garam still has sympathizers in this thread, just a few days ago people were defending her

men would never be allowed that grace in here

35 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Nowhere, who cares about mediocre streams on spotify, at least BTS and BP serve outstanding numbers for kpop standards lol. You all wanna act like they are flopping in Korea while smashing everywhere else lol. They are not.

RV - 2.5B 

Twice - 6.5B 

The only one with mediocre streaming numbers are RV. 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Also Aespa isn’t slick for trying to visually and sonically copy this with Spicy, they’re lucky the new k-pop stans don’t know anything pre 2018 :redface:

Chan is allowed to feel however he does but he needs to understand that he can't just tell anything to his fans especially when a lot of them (kpop fans in general) can't act like regular people. 

He should know what his fans are like and how far they will take things. Him literally telling the fans about how other idols act won't change ****. Or worse case if he is expecting things to change bc his fans will harass other groups then that's messed up...

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Process of elimination tbh and Wonyoung has been caught up in an attitude controversy a couple times

women and men are treated differently in here and you know it. Irene was called a queen and people thought it was her being a “bad *****” and thought it was funny. They’re still making jokes about how funny it was

Garam still has sympathizers in this thread, just a few days ago people were defending her

that cause in real life woman get much more hate, so of course stans are gonna be overprotective

girl there is still people who stan male idols who beat and rape woman, and youre mad people are defending woman over some bullying allegations when they were 12

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Literally most of her supposed rude behavior has been made up or taken out of context. And the process of elimination is exactly why he should have kept his mouth shut

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

not you replying to my post while ignoring everything that i said there :zzz:

K-pop stans really get mad at anything. Like, I can't believe GOT7 is getting hate because the members tattoed a 7 to celebrate their friendship. 

:deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

How can you always have literally negative and bad takes on every single topic ? 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

K-pop stans really get mad at anything. Like, I can't believe GOT7 is getting hate because the members tattoed a 7 to celebrate their friendship. 

The most ridiculous thing ever. Army’s are so delusional thinking bts own a number.

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

i was like wait why are they getting cancelled for this

and then i read the army thing and i was like :rip: they cant be serious

3 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

The most ridiculous thing ever. Army’s are so delusional thinking bts own a number.

Just now, Sugden said:

i was like wait why are they getting cancelled for this

and then i read the army thing and i was like :rip: they cant be serious

It's such an innocent thing. I refuse to believe It's really happening 

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

:mazen:

16 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I saw some army tweets saying they own the number 7, the color purple, the purple heart emoji etc :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

I saw some army tweets saying they own the number 7, the color purple, the purple heart emoji etc :toofunny2:

Literal dorks