K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Looks like WINNER’s Hoony will reveal a debut concept/spoiler for BABYMONSTER on a variety show he’s appearing on airing May 8th

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer disappointed me so much last night. She had access to Chanel archives and she decided to wear that… What a missed opportunity :rip:. Once again BP team is holding her back. She needs to pull a Hoyeon, ditch her SK stylist and start to work with a US stylist ASAP! Now I’m not even anticipating her Cannes looks… And ofc Ariana liked her outfit, if It wasn’t for Law, that’s exactly what she’d wear :dies:

But her face card is actually insane, like she’s really so pretty 

Edited by Adama

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

are we ready to admit that rose looked like a hot mess?

adrienne.gif

uFNjswC.gif

We've been ready to admit that since the day it happened. she looked like a corpse they wheeled out onto the carpet... sister was GREY, completely expressionless and lifeless, and looking like she'd been wearing that ponytail for 4 days

Jennie's dress may have been just as simple but at least she looked like a real human person

fff3797b-21c3-4042-9510-8e487f2b5c33-gettyimages-1340161730.jpg?w=1200&h=630&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&fm=jpg&fp-x=0.4773&fp-y=0.3013

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

what is this fake news? snsd had a countdown event :huh:

this is why I said *ALMOST never*

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

We've been ready to admit that since the day it happened. she looked like a corpse they wheeled out onto the carpet... sister was GREY, completely expressionless and lifeless, and looking like she'd been wearing that ponytail for 4 days

Jennie's dress may have been just as simple but at least she looked like a real human person

fff3797b-21c3-4042-9510-8e487f2b5c33-gettyimages-1340161730.jpg?w=1200&h=630&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&fm=jpg&fp-x=0.4773&fp-y=0.3013

jisoo next year and then lisa 2025 

watch them have dior and celine renditions of this monotone fit

adrienne.gif

49 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Period! :clap3:

Doja Cat looking like an evil MENACE in the background is sending me :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Jennie was hand-picked by the late Karl Largerfeld himself and his last. An honor I’m sure

Ugh once again picked by a monster.

It was exposed not long ago that one of his muse (male) sent him many hardcore and gore and explicit video and photo to please Karl. 

CL by that sex offender and Jennie by that creep and fatphobic person.

Fashion industry is rotten to the core.

Taeyang should be in prison for some of his hairstyles tho

Let me call the Seoul Metropolitan Police

adrienne.gif

50 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

does the new Vespa video even have a premiere countdown on YouTube?

did SM forget that they had a release today or something

michael-jackson.gif

SM only does mv premieres for their male acts (I’m not kidding cause even those flop 2nd gen male soloists get them) 

The Bible of K-pop. No better song has been released since then.

bophand.gif

9 minutes :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Ugh once again picked by a monster.

It was exposed not long ago that one of his muse (male) sent him many hardcore and gore and explicit video and photo to please Karl. 

CL by that sex offender and Jennie by that creep and fatphobic person.

Fashion industry is rotten to the core.

Let’s not act like Baptise was forced either. Like we all know why he did it, and he won since he’s going to get 30% of Karl fortune :deadbanana4:. Everyone in fashion is problematic. Literally no brand is clean, it’s insane 

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

SM only does mv premieres for their male acts (I’m not kidding cause even those flop 2nd gen male soloists get them) 

With their female acts, it's more likely that the MV won't come out at the scheduled time

Like SNSD when they "lost" the MV or Irene & Seulgi when the MV came out 18 hours late with no announcement :rip:

4 mins

May 1 2023

783 posts

didn't notice. Le Sserafim Main Event :WAP:

1 minute :jonny5: