• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some Blinks do deserve to be an oppressed group though. You get points for creativity.

just wanna let that one out

a050aed1db5f1fe1658c2bf9f01b7fac.png

anyways, AIIYL best kpop song ever good night everyone and to the blinks stans

6 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

New Jeans fans acting like IVE arent on their level like "I AM" didnt just outdo all their titles this year lmfaoo

I gotta say “I Am” getting more UL’s than any NJ song had me shook. The crown of NGG is shared im affraid

Jessica is such a lesson on never giving up on your dreams :clap3:

Love that she's getting a hero welcome to Shenzhen, after her ex-members and company blocked her from going to see her fans there last time.

Edited by Zack

This thread's last pages is giving downwards spiral :rip:

Kinda need Aespa to either smash digitally and outsell BlackPink's latest album so that at least something interesting will be discussed here.

notthefirsttime.gif

Blinks have their own thread already why do they come here and get offended so much. There is literally 0 group that dont get hate here :zzz:

Edited by Companion

3 minutes ago, Century said:

Maybe some Blinks do deserve to be an oppressed group though. You get points for creativity.

i keep saying they should go to their own base thread since they always whine about everyone coming for them and bp. nobody wants them here anyways. :bam:

Edited by Fanta

if MiMoSa (their REAL subunit name lbr) had stronger vocals I’d love for them to have a big baguette anthemic Mondo Grosso-produced moment

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i keep saying they should go to their own base thread since they always whine about everyone coming for them and bp. :bam:

Because if they do that then they don’t get to terrorize literally all of the rest of us and claim to be victims for some weird kind of entertainment. :bunny:

Edited by Century

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i keep saying they should go to their own base thread since they always whine about everyone coming for them and bp. nobody wants them here anyways. :bam:

i take back my comment about you, king! :kitty:

MISAMO will never release a Perfum'd masterpiece I want you to be so serious rn, at best they'll get another Disco Dua reject with a trap r&b b-side

crackhead-subway.gif

Blinks aren’t going anywhere anytime soon :giraffe: y’all need to deal with it, we can discuss kpop like everyone else 

Just now, playboi said:

MISAMO will never release a Perfum'd masterpiece I want you to be so serious rn, at best they'll get another Disco Dua reject with a trap r&b b-side

crackhead-subway.gif

everything is better than that ballad they released last year

the potential is there

let's go ladies :WAP:

1 minute ago, Companion said:

Blinks have their own thread already why are do they come here and get offended so much. There is literally 0 group that dont get hate here :zzz:

Just now, Fanta said:

i keep saying they should go to their own base thread since they always whine about everyone coming for them and bp. :bam:

Absolute tea. They always claim they are too big for KPOP so they should follow-suit and leave the thread tbh! :clap3:

I would put them all on ignore, but there is a sick part of me that just LOVES the stupidity they display, because its truly unrivaled. I dont think I've witnessed anyone/anything in the world as stupid as some of the blinks here, and i worked at a pet store when I was a kid!

Just now, getinthezone said:

Blinks aren’t going anywhere anytime soon :giraffe: y’all need to deal with it, we can discuss kpop like everyone else 

Is that what you call what you do in here? Discussing kpop? :rip:

2 minutes ago, katyberry said:

They got Keeho and Intak 

Fake they hang out at the King Club in Itaewon 

crackhead-subway.gif

Just now, Century said:

Is that what you call what you do in here? Discussing kpop? :rip:

I was about to say, ok when will they start? :rip:

42 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i honestly don’t recognize them but they sure are keeping tabs on you like always. :dies:

Not me having fans in here :dies:

42 minutes ago, Adama said:

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? I’m going to need EXO there asap :duca:!!!! You don’t know how many years c exol waited for them!! 

yeah i wonder if EXO will go as well 

spacer.png

I'm convinced most people in here had no friends or were bullied in real life

the ganging up on members together and thinking it's a kii is so embarrassing :skull:

it gives me second hand embarrassement

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

everything is better than that ballad they released last year

the potential is there

let's go ladies :WAP:

I would also love to be served some VIVIZ-lite by them :jonny6:

I am just SO concerned that Mina is the best vocalist and well............

Just now, fauxtography said:

I was about to say, ok when will they start? :rip:

Like out of all the unhinged stinks in here, at least the others sprinkle in some Twitter dumping or talking about kpop. I swear I only ever see them come in here to be nasty. :gaycat7: