K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

That's true and I do admit sometimes the messy drama of this group is interesting to follow. Like I was kinda getting my drama fix when Hyeme was revealed to have a secret husband and she also scammed some guy on Instagram out of $50,000 while in the group :deadbanana4:

:bibliahh: I LIVE 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

TASTE! And the classic Dr. Feel Good :WAP:  I s2g that song can be played 10x in a row without being worn out!

@hammer Yes, Shreya is amazing. So cool to see other people following this group on here! 

I been looking out for them since Tonight, and then when Close to Me came it was way too excellent to pretend it doesn't exist :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

That's true and I do admit sometimes the messy drama of this group is interesting to follow. Like I was kinda getting my drama fix when Hyeme was revealed to have a secret husband and she also scammed some guy on Instagram out of $50,000 while in the group :deadbanana4:

OT: Sriya is a gem, DR is lucky to have her. I also got impressed by how fast she learned Korean to a high standard. Gabi is okay too but I found her a bit boring. I don't know anything about NVee (this stage name is so tragic though)

In NVee introduction video she said she picked that name and wanted something close to "Envy" or whatever. Its just meh .... And Gabi is boring yeah, her talent is undeniably good (just look at her in Close To Me) but her personality and stage presence always seem to be lacking, I say give her a year or so (if they last :dies:). And their drama, gosh if we ever spoke about it we'll never finish. Its always some stupid **** that could've been avoided :ace:

HARAM :rip: unfortunate name 
And yeah the singing is not impressive at all

Edited by TaylenaStan

9 minutes ago, Flomik said:

She sounds like she is trained by YG to make her voice sound UNIQUE..... :bird:style over technique as per usual

Is this their main vocalist? 

Edited by Kh-Loud

Seulgi and Karina have the best teasers so far :bird:

loooove the txt teaser, curious about how Sugar Rush Ride will sound :cute: so far they have had the same team for the concept clips (the same one that worked on the fight clips for TCC:FOE) but different photographers for each version 

they worked with Yoon Jiyong for Nightmare:jonny5: 

4 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

HARAM :rip: unfortunate name 

My thoughts exactly, not the most appropriate name.

OT: She definitely sounds like a YG idol.

Haram sounds like Rose a bit

maybe it's the cursive singing that rang a bell

I'm actually surprised they are uploading babymonster videos at YG Entertainment channel and not the Baby monsters one

will the MV be released at the YG channel too? they must've learned their lesson after BP's insane traffic and views and decided to promote their company channel :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Haram sounds like Rose a bit

maybe it's the cursive singing that rang a bell

Yeah, but Haram sounds more powerful i think, her voice is thicker and she's only 15 :clap3:

she needs to change her name :deadbanana2:

48 minutes ago, Flomik said:

we won

i'll make you cry is genuinely one of the best kpop songs I've ever heard

the whole savage mini is perfect, we need the producers back :heart:

OH, & ok i don't keep track of most posts made here but those who have problem with newjean's member age, do they stan for baby monster or what?

Just now, Green Tea Is Green said:

Chaeyoung's tattoos are free, ik this hoe requested it for her renewal:msmarvel:
FmMwEURagAEI1-V?format=jpg&name=4096x409
FmMwLQgakAQLqbn?format=jpg&name=4096x409
FmMwRc2aUAE1WnP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

they all look so good :jonny5: 

31 minutes ago, Flomik said:

she def sounds Bom‘d/Rosanne‘d

she does sound a bit shaky tho

Blackpink is the only group I'll ever Stan of YG after seeing how messy they are managed. 

Lesson learned :ducky:

Team newjennies forever :heart: I love how they are promoted, I trust HYBE will go all out with them because they are the perfect group to be the real deal in the west after BTS and the pinks :clap3:

Just keep giving us bops and fun choreos :clap3:also all the members are extremely likeable :bird:

25 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

Art

I am actually not feeling this concept. I saw some MOAS saying HB photoshoped their abs out of the concept pictures so they looked more youthful, should have let them as they are

Taehyun posted that gym picture showing his abs after

HB make some weird choices sometimes 

2 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I think the scarier thought is YG sneaking GD & Taeyang in BP’s set :biblionny:

Jennifer and Gd are on bad terms, no way she allows this creep near to her 

41 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

biggest spill on Twitter today.

HYLT is such a bad opener bc of the slow tempo first verse 

Pink venom has to be the opening song, followed by PS me think :WAP:

33 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Lmfao she definitely graduated from Roseanne cursive singing school because she had me crying with her accent :bibliahh:!! 

29 minutes ago, Zack said:

Slay ladies :jonny5:

So this *is* a concept rehash down to the similar hair/fits just without the blatant misogyny. Calling it now, GOT the boot will flop and will get the SPERM treatment.

Also, I swear to God if SM tries to switch Max Godmin in for thot bot Lucas, I'm storming their headquarters. Leave legends to their legendary business.