K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

How much are our boys selling with this upcoming comeback? And who will be their western collab? @Mitsuki @Save-Me-Oprah@discreetinside

My bet is 3.7-3.8M, but they might surprise us. What do you think? 

I thought the collaboration would be Paul Kim in that Mnet's programm, but I watched PSY x IDLE and they didn't drop any new songs, the performances were just their old songs. So It's not likely It' Paul Kim, even If they participate. 

I hope It's a real collaboration at least, not some remix bullshit like 'Going Dumb' 

spacer.png

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Even when they were the NGG they couldn’t have successful and remembered b sides, bc the gp never cared.

Same with I’ve on Spotify. Yeah Blue blood and Lips are charting on melon but could these songs get 50 millions streams in Spotify? They’re behind LSRFM in term of b sides streams 

I would be more than happy to see them have popular b sides, Lips have the most  potential imo. 

Um this conversation itself is kinda weird in the first place. Like we don’t usually see Bsides get 50million streams on the regular unless it’s a handful of promoted/viral bsides or if you’re BP :rip: There might be some exceptions but it’s not the norm. So why are we saying “IVE is the new Twice because people only care about their TTs”? Like…Twice has pretty good streams for their Bsides on Spotify, so what’s up with this random Twice name-drop that doesn’t even make sense

————

im usually not attracted to guys with very sharp facial features, but Xiaojun is one of the exceptions tbh. He’s just so gorgeous :gaycat6:

Do I see some users getting absolutely triggered in the previous pages because of my current 4th gen “trinity” post? :lmao:
and it’s always the same damn group of specific people too lol. 
spacer.png

• ATRL Administrator
17 minutes ago, Century said:

bottoming is a talent 

britdance.gif

Not if you just lay there. 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Do I see some users getting absolutely triggered in the previous pages because of my current 4th gen “trinity” post? :lmao:
and it’s always the same damn group of specific people too lol. 
spacer.png

it's newjeans ive and lesserafim.

ggIg9ip.gif

43 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The way he was supposed to be the actor of the group but D.O is right there.

Wait I completely forgot Sehuncé also acted :rip: I don’t even know if he is good cause I haven’t seen his work but it’ll be very hard to surpass actor Kyungsoo tbh :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

it's newjeans ive and lesserafim.

ggIg9ip.gif

That’s what I said. 
ggIg9ip.gif

Im so ******* excited for Lesserafim. That trailer was one for the history books. And they always serve quality music so there’s that. 
ggIg9ip.gif

1 hour ago, Century said:

Their last hit was less than a year ago and they sold 2 million copies of a single album and were the first kpop act on coachella's mainstage alongside it. Y'all fake trinity users are the same people who were claiming Itchy, Stayc, and Everglow as the obvious 4th gen trinity during Next Level's historic chart run. Be ******* serious for 2 seconds nobody in or out of the kpop sphere takes you people seriously for this reason.

Y25BzRv.gif

are you counting Girls as a hit? Because :rip:

Y25BzRv.gif

1 hour ago, Century said:

That was a random MNEK demo that SM probably already bought for the Girls mini and decided to record an English version of bc the demo was English and it didn't sound Kwangya'd. It was more a show of good faith with the Warner deal than a huge US debut.

Aespa has still yet to debut in the United States. Girls was not a debut and HOT getting minor radio play and much better playlisting than anything they've seen yet is more in line with how we should expect to see them going forward, with the added possibility of a full scale BP/Twice push down the road if SM doesn't interfere.

You spilled 100% but Hold on Tight is getting MUCH less playlisting and radio play than their other releases

20 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

My bet is 3.7-3.8M, but they might surprise us. What do you think? 

I thought the collaboration would be Paul Kim in that Mnet's programm, but I watched PSY x IDLE and they didn't drop any new songs, the performances were just their old songs. So It's not likely It' Paul Kim, even If they participate. 

I hope It's a real collaboration at least, not some remix bullshit like 'Going Dumb' 

spacer.png

I honestly don't know, but I bet they will surpass Maxident cause if all these girl groups are now starting to become million sellers and some of the almost being double million sellers, then SKZ will at least sell 3M like they did with Maxident. 

I think the collab is going to be with a female rapper for some reason, and if I had to guess one it would be Doja Cat for some reason

18 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

They gave up on SKZFLIX, didn't they? :gaycat7:

The way it was teased way back in 2021 :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022

I wouldn't be surprised if Kep1er is toast after this flop comeback. Their contract is up at the beginning of next year we know damn well it's not being renewed.

it was a good experiment I guess

britdance.gif

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I honestly don't know, but I bet they will surpass Maxident cause if all these girl groups are now starting to become million sellers and some of the almost being double million sellers, then SKZ will at least sell 3M like they did with Maxident. 

I think the collab is going to be with a female rapper for some reason, and if I had to guess one it would be Doja Cat for some reason

Bebe Rexha collab to make Soobin fume

britdance.gif

uh-oh
on me, on me, on me, baby
uh-oh
i’ll be, i’ll be, i’ll be honest
uh-oh
got me, got me, got me like ooh
uh-oh-oh, uh-oh-oh

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Is there a hint making you think It might be a female collab or It's just a feeling? 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way it was teased way back in 2021 :dies:

Then, they releasing the teaser photos, out of nowhere, in the end of last year just to "complete" the Step Out 2022 projects :bibliahh:

MY BOYS ARE BACK!

4 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

hmm taste, she must want to collab with someone else who has charted on the Hot 100

britdance.gif

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Is there a hint making you think It might be a female collab or It's just a feeling? 

spacer.png

It's just a feeling I have 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Bebe Rexha collab to make Soobin fume

britdance.gif

okbyefornow-bebe-rexha.gif

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

sdfdsfsdfds the crowd is INSANELY loud :jonny:

they are so global

britdance.gif

The way Leeyoncé was going in and about to out dance the other members, but quickly restricted himself so that he wouldn't stand out too much 1:14 :dies: His energy in concerts are just unmatched whew..

SKZ were truly the main event that night, you would think it was SKZ concert :clap3: