Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

this is incredible for a nugu group wtf :jonny6:

SM see how easy it is to capitalize on demand instead of trying to force it?

6 hours ago, Flomik said:

I swear to god if they shelve Salty & Sweet, Thirsty, Wake Up and Menagerie I will be haunting them in their dreams

I hope I'm not right, but I've got a feeling that the solos are not gonna make the album, even though they should

However, I have a good feeling that Salty & Sweet and Thirsty are gonna make it because they were the only songs that Winter had teased before their SYNK concert

EDIT: Wait... Also Karina and Giselle teased YOLO (can't find the video) and I'm Unhappy before

They described it as "their personal Top 3 of the NEW album", which basically confirms it's gonna make it... 

So yeah, maybe S&S, Thirsty & YOLO are gonna make the new album, while I'm Unhappy is essentially confirmed to make the cut. 

Edited by aesthetic bih

LSRF comeback teasers tonight I fear:WAP: These girls are much more active on weverse today compared to the past few days, which also happened when they dropped antifragile teasers.:cm: Or I'm just clowning

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

NewJennies are literally the mothers of payola just like that Fifthy Fifthy group, like leave Jisus and her powerful self alone :redface: 

When will your faves :fan:

fifty fifty gotta be some kind of social experiment :rip:

there's no way y'all are gagging that hard over a Doja - Kiss Me More tribute group 

This is so funny :lmao: 

All those sales for these “albums” with two mediocre tracks. Kpop truly is a competition between fans and not about the music

Edited by Witnessed ET

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

there's no way y'all are gagging that hard over a Doja - Kiss Me More tribute group 

it’s a cute fun song with a catchy hook + it’s nice to see a small group get attention beyond the nugupromoter twitter :sorry:

i don’t think anyone’s claiming they’re changing the industry or anything, but they’re putting out quality tunes and sometimes that’s all I need tbh

11 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

it’s a cute fun song with a catchy hook + it’s nice to see a small group get attention beyond the nugupromoter twitter :sorry:

i don’t think anyone’s claiming they’re changing the industry or anything, but they’re putting out quality tunes and sometimes that’s all I need tbh

Exactly. There’s nothing wrong with praising a feel-good song which is not trying hard to be anything else. Music doesn’t always have to be a game-changer. 

35 minutes ago, playboi said:

The song's doing well, gets a couple of likes here, and it's deemed a social experiment?? :rip::rip:

screaming @ someone saying a song is mediocre then 2 seconds later "there's nothing wrong with feel good songs. music doesn't have to be a game changer" Sksmskskskksks

anyways, speaking of sales and success stanning

I just realized the 3 rosé solos are all in full english :rip: 

Man Nayeon's POP! was truly a MOMENT none of the popgirls could come close to how much of a bop that was whew :jonny5:

Imagine if Rose came out with a pop banger like that :WAP: sometimes JYP gets it right but 90% of the time they just don't I hate it!

31 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

screaming @ someone saying a song is mediocre then 2 seconds later "there's nothing wrong with feel good songs. music doesn't have to be a game changer" Sksmskskskksks

too bad sis wants none of that local success and wants GLOBAL domination. she needs to stop with the GONE mess and keep it an album track, give us Hard To Loves and maybe a bit of Lovesick Girls Rosihanna!

Billlie new album tracklist spells ELEVEN, which refers to the Eleventh day of rain when Billie Love disappeared.

And if you don't buy Billlie CDs, you miss on a lot of parts of the story

Edited by Xalric

• ATRL Administrator

Hellovenus truly was a good looking group. Slut bop after bop. 

Speaking of Hello Venus

I still can't belive that Brave Bros sold the same song to 3 groups and we ATE all of them as if they were brand new every time.

But what a SERVE we need GROWN WOMEN back in Kpop.

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

@ me next time boo, dont be shy :heart:

anyway, a mediocre song and a feel-good song can be two separate things though, idk what's with the confusion. Maybe your brain is truly fried especially this week :bird:

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

well our own nugu expert/insider @harrythevifan indicated that they had some payola backing them up etc. in his riddle language, so I took his word for it:coffee2:

But it's not like they got launched that way.  Their multi-national co-label invested in them, but they wouldn't start pushing good money into bad money until they proved themselves worthy. 

And if you followed their 4-track debut assault, they really didn't prove themselves at all, and the help didn't come.  Only when the economized 1-track effort "Cupid" started doing tiktok things in ways their debut tracks could never did their corporate overlord machinery deemed it was worthy to engage in the pushing.

Strangely, Warner has a much better relationship with tiktok than they do with spotify.  Probably find the spying features useful for market research.

:cm:

47 minutes ago, katyberry said:

we need a comeback 

Somi is such a conflicting artist for me. From one angle, she seems like somebody who actually has a passion for music and does stuff true to her personality and sound, but on the other hand it looks like she's not able to steer away from Teddy Oppa's tired formula. Also where tf is that comeback :swan: she could be a truly huge IT girl by now if she was consistent in her releases.

Edited by Witnessed ET