• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Suga baited Taeyang to expose Jimin. He is Jimin hater. 

wait Ditto is still number one :deadbanana4:

the charlie puth slayage too :deadbanana4:

I actually like flowers, when u get over the fact that u expected a big pop song

u realize that it’s a good minimalistic song 

i thought the bp always makes noise ppl would like it 

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

the unedited encore is even more hilarious :lmao:

A dying goat sounds more in tune, jesus christ :deadbanana4:

The way that somehow Korea is only now realizing that he's talentless, their PR deserves both a raise and a promotion.

I hate the chorus to flower:rip: pure intsrumental chorus is just so 2016:rip: 

7 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I actually like flowers, when u get over the fact that u expected a big pop song

u realize that it’s a good minimalistic song 

i thought the bp always makes noise ppl would like it 

yeah its a real bop but i love some of the noisest bp songs so what do i know 

brigitte-nielsen-confused.gif

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

His backup dancers trying to hold in their laughter :skull: 

39 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The only reason Blinks pretend to like it is because it’s a different sounding song than their usual fare. It’s generic, pointless filler and I say this as a huge Rose fan. She has so much potential and YG is wasting it with this “music.”

Not her April Fool’s joke :ahh: 

I was talking about titles. Not a single 3rd gen girl has really had an amazing title yet.

Either way ignoring HTL, we can agree that OTG was not the right choice for Rose either, I agree that she needs Bom type of songs 

6 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

Oh my god :WAP:

see what happens when a fandom focuses on supporting an artist instead of having a “recomeback” to spite someone and failing?!

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

I get it's Teddy's style but it's SO boring to stan for unless you just stan charts.

It has been 5 years of being served the same thing over and over again. 

Solo's are supposed to showcase an artists personality and allow them to show their own colors. BTS solos may be less successful, but they have 100% more personality than theses BP solos (and I like BP way more than BTS). I really wish they could work with different producers and show a different side of them. Lovesick Girls was great (for me) but seems like a fluke they'll never do again after its WW stats compared to HYLT.

should’ve been a full english song but at least it smashed in Korea 

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

All 3rd gen solos are bad except YooA’s. The way she has had to single handedly carry the weight of her generation. Poor girl!

There was nothing bad about Nayeons solo you just have no taste. :gaycat4:

All 3rd gen solos are bad except YooA’s. The way she has had to single handedly carry the weight of her generation. Poor girl!

Chung Ha sweetie…

I think I’ve had the opposite effect with Flower compared to some people in here. I LOVED the minimalism at first but now it’s just boring, like there’s nothing to look forward to in terms of melody, vocals or production once you’ve already listened to it the first few times :rip: 

poor Jisoo though, like we already knew there was only so much she could do, and Teddy didn’t even utilize her biggest strength properly which was her beautiful low-register, and gave another uninspired drop in the chorus :rip:quite literally a great example of “great gowns, beautiful gowns”.

watch the Blonks in here get triggered by my post though and start posting numbers because that’s all they’re good at :coffee:

Um you can’t tell me Hwasa and Chungha solos are bad.

Hwasa, nayeon, Chungha, Kai, Baekhyun Irene&seulgi :bibliahh: Imagine saying 3rd gen idols have not a great TT 

The way this instrumental just HITS! When that chorus comes in :WAP: it’s absolutely perfect for Nayeoncé’s bubbly tone and personality. A GREAT example of an amazing 3rd gen solo. 

speaking of instrumentals

this is so vibey I love it

2 hours ago, Morsmordre said:

How is otg anything like bp song or what jisoo and jennie released, it has a minimal beat drop but sound wise its completely different overall to what bp releases. I can agree that maybe flower and solo has similarity, which personally I think its mostly structure wise rather than the sound, but on the ground is too different sonically from what bp or the rest of the pinks have released for solos. 

Tbh Rosé approached the MV nicely she surely has better dramatic skills than Jisoo :deadbanana4: I can't imagine Jisoo acting in the MV

8 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

"joking" about groups hating bts because they don't know one of their songs when someone sings it for a few seconds is dramatic as hell and creates fanwars ffs. I highly doubt that trainees under sm entertainment practice to bts songs and were in 2015/16. you need to bffr.

jimin being called out for his average vocals is well deserved. :heart:

I never said they hate BTS anywhere in my post, you are projecting so extremely hard that it is highly embarrassing. Like I said already I have nothing against the members, I don’t waste any brain space on them because I’m not a fan :rip: it was a joke, it’s not that deep babe. And even if they didn’t practice to the song there is absolutely no way you can convince me they haven’t heard it because again it is a famous song by the leader in their industry :heart: congrats on making a big deal out of absolutely nothing!

2 hours ago, Sugden said:

the backup dancers laughing :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Everyone point and laugh

mnet does this in all their survival shows too :rip:

whos idea was it to let him sing live :rip: