K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Why do you all hate music so much? Hard To Love is one of the worst songs of all-time and definitely not the direction Rose should be headed. We’ve seen what worked for Bom and she was literally hired to be her vocal double. We all know she needs her You And I.

I wish it had come out when they were already established. This and Shooting Star deserved the world :jonny5: 

you need to stop trolling

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Why do you all hate music so much? Hard To Love is one of the worst songs of all-time and definitely not the direction Rose should be headed. We’ve seen what worked for Bom and she was literally hired to be her vocal double. We all know she needs her You And I.

I wish it had come out when they were already established. This and Shooting Star deserved the world :jonny5: 

I kinda get what you mean, but Shooting Star and Left Right had to be released now cause otherwise they wouldn't be where they are right now, otherwise how would they establish themselves if they weren't going to release quality music and attract new fans? These 2 releases gave them a lot of hype and momentum, and the next release is going to be even bigger.  They are coming  :clap3:

their inability to not serve needs to be studied :jonny4:

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You’re allergic to music. Or what ? :bibliahh: Nayeon gave us 7 songs with her debut. Not everyone can do that. 

Honestly I love BP direction individually. At least all of them are giving different vibe but yeah 3/4 getting an empty drop is unacceptable. It’s just lazy. I really want BP to leave YG because they need a rebrand. They’re too good for doing the bare minimum. 

I was talking about the streams :rip: ofc I want more music from the pinks but what can I do about it? nn

Teddy best creation i fear 

Rosay debut were too late

7 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

it's giving little red riding hood

7 minutes ago, RyuHinode said:

Teddy best creation i fear 

Rosay debut were too late

this song is just perfect fit for Rose lol

"aespa is over"

"they have no fans in Japan"

"1 million applicants for their tour is mediaplay"

"they're out of the race"

I kinda get what people are saying about BP solos being very similar.  2NE1 kinda ate up BP in the solo music department and had way more variety. Teddy got really lazy over the years it seems. 

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Not someone making a Jennie AI album  and with more song than a BP album :bibliahh:!!!

why is jennie's dice better :chick2:

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

:ahh: you know what

These comments are a lot more brutal than the other Pann website :biblio:

37 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

How is otg anything like bp song or what jisoo and jennie released, it has a minimal beat drop but sound wise its completely different overall to what bp releases. I can agree that maybe flower and solo has similarity, which personally I think its mostly structure wise rather than the sound, but on the ground is too different sonically from what bp or the rest of the pinks have released for solos. 

That’s the point. The structure of their songs are always the same. It completely takes away anticipation because you already what direction the song will take. Lisa was the only BP member to serve something different. 

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I kinda get what people are saying about BP solos being very similar.  2NE1 kinda ate up BP in the solo music department and had way more variety. Teddy got really lazy over the years it seems. 

We’re still waiting on Minzy’s solo debut. Those tracks were musical abominations that don’t count

42 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

How is otg anything like bp song or what jisoo and jennie released, it has a minimal beat drop but sound wise its completely different overall to what bp releases. I can agree that maybe flower and solo has similarity, which personally I think its mostly structure wise rather than the sound, but on the ground is too different sonically from what bp or the rest of the pinks have released for solos. 

People will say anything to claim BP related songs sound alike. They're hopeless.

38 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I love her birthday looks. She’s so extra. 

the way XG lowkey set them up. How they’re gonna top shooting stars and left&right :redface:If they don’t come with a banger kpop Stans will let them go 

A crime to call HTL one of the worst songs ever 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

All 3rd gen solos are bad except YooA’s. The way she has had to single handedly carry the weight of her generation. Poor girl!

19 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

People will say anything to claim BP related songs sound alike. They're hopeless.

bp songs sound the same, blonks can't be enjoying these bp songs, blonks only like these songs because of its success, blinks this, blinks that

its the same thing over and over :lmao: 

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

you need to stop trolling

The only reason Blinks pretend to like it is because it’s a different sounding song than their usual fare. It’s generic, pointless filler and I say this as a huge Rose fan. She has so much potential and YG is wasting it with this “music.”

48 minutes ago, newaespa said:

SINGSING is so evil :deadbanana4:

Not her April Fool’s joke :ahh: 

11 minutes ago, Get said:

I was talking about titles. Not a single 3rd gen girl has really had an amazing title yet.

7 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

the way BTS paid for LSRF and NewJeans vocal training but NONE were given to them at all is :toofunny3: Chaewon going from sub to main vocalist, NewJeans all being decent singers but BTS' lead vocalist can even sing steady with no choreo :deadbanana4:

I don't wanna sound like I'm defending Jimin but I do wonder what happened because he has always been open to the fans that he was unhappy with his vocals and taking lessons. This video for example is from 6 years ago and he talks about it at 3:47. I wonder if he took lessons but wasn't actually able to get better so BTS touring (plus other habits) did irreversible damage to his voice, because he was never good GOOD but he was somewhat decent to hear until a couple years ago.