K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

22 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Jisus looks really gorgeous in the mv though :smitten: none of the cheap tacky fugly dumbass maga twice girlies can relate

Bidol83.gif

Jisus does look like a CRAZY RICH Asian socialite fashion influencer in the vid. Really put the VISUAL in the word visual, but what does TWICE have to do with Jisus' solo sis?

Bidol83.gif

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Solo Ranking (including B sides)

Gone > Lalisa > All Eyes on Me > Solo > Flower > On the Ground > Money

Titles only

Lalisa > Solo > Flower > On the Ground

Edited by aesthetic bih

"cheap tacky fugly" and then they act surprised when they get called misogynistic piece of sh*t. this thread is in need of some moderation asap :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

"cheap tacky fugly" and then they act surprised when they get called misogynistic piece of sh*t. this thread is in need of some moderation asap :deadbanana4:

i know, that unhinged crybaby is going to ruin the thread for everyone :rip:

if Nayeon and her squeaky nasally voice could pull off a good solo release, Jisoo had no excuse either :jonnycat:

15 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

top 30 wow

Whew! The glow up is real! :clap3:

Now that Nmixx is starting to get into the GP's good graces, I hope JYP don't **** them again in their next comeback. 

ngl all the lil random aespa solos SM just threw out for the concert kinda ate up the BP solos overall. That company just need to get all that internal mess together so the girls can actually slay proper. Hate to see it really

Bidol83.gif

obv her solo career didn’t go far in korea but in terms of debut singles from gg members, this has yet to be topped imo

Edited by cloudbusting

Gorgeous gowns… whoever choreographed FLOWER set her up :monkey:

17 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I can't believe the overreactions on Jisoo's solo saying it's terrible

It's good but it's not great. The "chorus" is very underwhelming since it's another "drop"  but the verses are so great that it kinda compensates its lack of a catchy chorus

It's still a LISTENABLE track that is ENJOYABLE

Anyway it's kind of a mixture of Jennie's solo (the verses) and On the Ground (the drop chorus)

True. It’s so annoying because with a chorus it could’ve been so much better. 

14 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

top 30 wow

Their cheer up era. Next cb they will be in their sneakers era :gaycat5:

9 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

The true is that people come for mel but at least he minds his business while MN is just an annoying user who just repeats the same bs everyday :cm: And just because you Stan BP doesn’t mean you’re not a misogynist and freak 

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

obv her solo career didn’t go far in korea but in terms of debut singles from gg members, this has yet to be topped imo

i used to be so obsessed with this masterpiece :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

obv her solo career didn’t go far but in terms of debut singles from gg members, this has yet to be topped imo

one thing the pig is gonna do is give their girls excellent solo debuts :jonny5:  (actually lemme not jinx it before the other twice girlies get solos cuz their gg streak was clearly broken :deadbanana2:)

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

one thing the pig is gonna do is give their girls excellent solo debuts :jonny5:  (actually lemme not jinx it before the other twice girlies get solos cuz their gg streak was clearly broken :deadbanana2:)

wait you made some points like

even as a certified Snuzy hater I have to admit YNM slaps 

It’s actually smashing :rip: 

Edited by katyberry

it's still crazy to me that jyp ggs aren't the digital darlings anymore.... all of their ggs used to chart consistently especially their debuts are all mega hits, nmixx breaking the streak was unfortunate but it's expected with a song like o.o

All people want from Aespa is listenable music, the way the side tracks like Hold On Tight, Illuision & DCT get disproporionate attention bc of it :skull:

The demand is there, the execution isnt

2 minutes ago, Harrier said:

All people want from Aespa is listenable music, the way the side tracks like Hold On Tight, Illuision & DCT get disproporionate attention bc of it :skull:

The demand is there, the execution isnt

It’s always the non singles :rip:

Jisoo smashing effortlessly :clap3:

1 hour ago, Josh said:

I hate hating Jisoo cause she's such a precious member but she adds nothing to BP. Even Tzuyu from TWICE has improved since OOH-AHH

you are hating on her unnecessarily in my opinion  she is the member that brings balance to the group in terms of dynamics.

she sounds good in her lower register just because they don't know how to utilize her voice means she doesn't add anything,  Personally her parts on blackpink's b-sides are my favorite.  Tally, the happiest girl, really etc and she sounded good in liar. 

she sounds good here 

welp.

Not Dara getting her flowers randomly.

Flower is trash and an embarrassment. Worse than any Lalisa/Roseanne sing. 

All Eyes On Me however is easily SOTY material.