K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ok girl but lets not brag about his big eyes and then post those selfies that all have a filter than enlarges his eyes :skull:

for whatever reason he always uses an eye-enlarging filter on his selfies, we can't stand it

michael-jackson-reading.gif

Here's a completely unfiltered pic of him without makeup as well, which Show Champion posted by accident and deleted after, a natural beauty and as you can see his eyes are the same :ghostface: 

a6de47b987e4231d87eb29c822fa6561.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

• Replies 132.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Lee Know might not be as stan attractor as Hyunjin, Felix or Bang Chan, but he's one of those members that makes you stay. 

I suppose It's because he's very reserved when you look on the surface, but following Stray Kids' more deeply, you become more aware of his unique and interesting personality and mindset. I love his deadpan humor. 

spacer.png

Lee Knowles and I have very similar personalities

we always come across as if we hate everything, and would much rather be home with our cats

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Chan is kinda the male Soyeon. Everybody know who he is and he's very connected in the industry, but he doesn't have the same amount of stans within the fandom like DanceRacha as you mentioned. Though he's indeed very much loved in the fandom and is pretty much everyone's 2nd favorite in the group after their own bias. No matter which member is your favorite member, "Chan's Room" will always be the main place where every SKZ fandom gathers if you know what I mean. He's by far the the most important member and the backbone of the group, which is why I see so many similarities between him and Soyeon since they are both the main music producers in their respective groups, and without them their groups would be completely different

Interesting your parallel with Soyeon and I agree with everything you just said! 

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

He truly is :heart: one of the best looking male idols ever I fear :clap3: I read somewhere that he was offered two acting roles this year, but I don't think JYPIG allowed it or if he himself would do it since we all know he would rather stay home and play with his stinky cats 

Facts, he's just so naturally handsome! :duca:

He has the perfect face to be a drama's character, but I don't think I've ever seen he mentioning he wants to act. Maybe his passion is really in dancing and It's what we know he excels at.

I'd love to see he trying, tho, If he's interested and there is an opportunity. 

Edited by Mitsuki

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Lee Knowles and I have very similar personalities

we always come across as if we hate everything, and would much rather be home with our cats

spacer.png

The way he doesn't even pretend he likes fanservice 

He's so real for this 

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki

ugh not changbin photocards flopping, maybe he needs to take his shirt off for them 

britdance.gif

6 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

There's more after that don't worry!
But I don't know what the circumstances have to do with the backtrack being a bit too loud
britdance.gif

i have a better example of that

anyways tune in for coachella in 4 hours to hear real live vocals!

britdance.gif 

41 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bang Chan is kinda the male Soyeon. Everybody know who he is and he's very connected in the industry, but he doesn't have the same amount of stans within the fandom like DanceRacha as you mentioned. Though he's indeed very much loved in the fandom and is pretty much everyone's 2nd favorite in the group after their own bias. No matter which member is your favorite member, "Chan's Room" will always be the main place where every SKZ fandom gathers if you know what I mean. He's by far the the most important member and the backbone of the group, which is why I see so many similarities between him and Soyeon since they are both the main music producers in their respective groups, and without them their groups would be completely different. 

I can see this insofar as both Stray Kids and Girdle would collapse without their leaders

At least Stray Kids has Han and Ch*ngb*n who are also competent enough to write and produce without assistance, Girdle has... 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

5 minutes ago, rzal said:

anyways tune in for coachella in 4 hours to hear real live vocals!

britdance.gif 

why, who's performing that will serve us live vocals?

britdance.gif

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

Great, we will be served with good music for a long time 

spacer.png

I hope this contract renewal allows the stinkies to finally take Teddy's 2011'd foot off their necks and finally give us some good choons.

britdance.gif

I'm obsessively listening to this playlist the whole day 

Timeless discography 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, rzal said:

ugh not changbin photocards flopping, maybe he needs to take his shirt off for them 

britdance.gif

I have a feeling SKZ will be showing body next era. IN, Han and Felix have already been trying to join the Bang Chan club of skin showing outfits

britdance.gif

The Pinks fanbases are going all out, does anyone know how much it costs to do this? I know it can’t be cheap

Y'all this is Kpop. Everyone's face has seen the inside of Dr. Kim's office at least once. Ain't nobody natural.

yall wanted them to disband SO bad but they announced the renewal AND Stadium tour at the same night they perform at Coachella :ahh: 

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

not Jennie dry humping Rosanne :deadbanana2:

sometimes you remind me of that GIRL0VESICK twitter account - casually gunning for a joke or pin but it ends up a big mess :deadbanana4:

but I’m glad they were able to enjoy their time there :heart2:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

FdWUQoiaUAAn_3X?format=jpg&name=large

titties sitting

britdance.gif

they need to do shirtless photoshoot:chick1:

free the nipples, free the titties Han!

bambieilish-mkayluh.gif

12 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Y'all this is Kpop. Everyone's face has seen the inside of Dr. Kim's office at least once. Ain't nobody natural.

there are very few idols who I believe are natural but Lee Knowles is one of them

Bang Chan is another, even moreso than Lee Knowles

spacer.png

as and OG Ariana stan I’ve witnessed a lot of times when she was bashed for her weak performing skills, but then here comes Mina, an idol with years of vocal and dance training and stage experience, to prove that it’s really hard to serve at least SOMETHING

Ariana in comparison is dancing machine, vocal queen and rap monster :clap3:thank you queen for proving I was always right when I kept repeating that Ariana is at least capable performer and amazing vocalist! :clap3:

Edited by Hazy