Rumor: Rihanna not Taking Superbowl Gig Seriously

Cryptique

Idk how anybody is claiming this can’t be true because she’s “professional”. Have you seen her live? I have, twice. She’s always late & doing the least. Ofc she’s doing the bare minimum. Big difference between confidence & arrogance, she’s always exhibited the latter. Most of her catalogue was thrown together at the midnight hour days before the deadline. She’s sloppy, lbr

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sex with Rih

• Cryptique

• Ricky Wilson

• RockStarShit101

7 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

This remains her best methinks :giraffe:

No way, the AMA medley starting and ending with the neon? tree was so iconic and she worked the whole performance from the slowest (LTWYL) to WMN and the catchiest (Only Girl) and then ended it with a final acapella of OG besides the tree. I just love it and she didn't cut the songs into such small parts. She better pick and perform some of her hits like Katy instead of cutting them into 10-20 seconds like Jlo...

2 hours ago, Power love said:

I don’t believe or buy this. She might not be interested in music but she’s very professional when she signs on to things.

I love Rihanna but this isn't true. Just look at her festivals or tour performances where she makes the crowd sing literally half of her song

And I'm not saying she's arrogant or lazy per se, I think she just started losing interest in being a performer soon after Diamonds lol

Edited by Miracle

My friend saw her live and said it was the worst concert she’d ever been to :deadbanana4: she told me that twice so that’s how you know she felt a way about it.

Edited by BOOMBAYAH

Wasn’t her performance at Grammys canceled in 2016 due to the same reason?

I don’t think it’s true though

2 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

She was sick

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Ya'll want her to fail so bad lol....even if you think she doesn't 'care' about her music career, she's a smart business woman. She wouldn't have agreed to perform on the biggest stage possible if she wasn't going to take it seriously...why would she risk damaging her brand 

We'll never understand the embarrassing logic of O_Hs... :doc:

Looking forward to seeing this thread getting bumped in February. :mandown:

Edited by Moonlight Nation

43 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I don’t think it’s true though

WAIT.. really? :deadbanana4:

what is there to take seriously? it's a performance, something she's done thousands of times before. all she needs to do is rehearse. it's not a big deal.

I highly doubt this :rip: She hasn’t performed in 5 years so at this point she'd only sign up to do something on this scale if she actually wanted to do it, meaning that she would never not take it seriously 

31 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I highly doubt this :rip: She hasn’t performed in 5 years so at this point she'd only sign up to do something on this scale if she actually wanted to do it, meaning that she would never not take it seriously 

:giraffe:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

21 minutes ago, getBusy said:

y'all believe literally ANYTHING :bibliahh:

They believe whatever fits their narrative and what they hope will happen. Unfortunately for them she has always proved the doubters and haters wrong at every step of her career.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4742hezg0g9ioixla26eznkwsyvi6ckwvgilzbtobr&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

So many users are foaming at the mouth to the thought of her flopping the performance, it's sad to see. :lakitu:

We have people working with her on recording vocals for the SB more than a month ago.

I mean... Let's be honest here... Even if she cared a big zero... She would be OBLIGATED to keep the path and contract she is attached to. Not even if she wanted could she be lazy here. 

Wouldn't be the most shocking news I've ever heard, but "via deuxmoi" just tells everything we need to know now.

She's never been or cared to be a good performer AT ALL so even if this isn't true it still makes sense :rip:

I love Rihanna but lbr she’s gonna walk her ass back and forth for 10 minutes and let savage x fenty models do all the work

So I see we're already trying to tear down another black woman at the Superbowl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.