Rumor: Rihanna not Taking Superbowl Gig Seriously

Cryptique

SURPISED?? or what

What is she doing?? We're all rooting for her cause POP GIRLS always serve :chick2:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sex with Rih

• Cryptique

• Ricky Wilson

• RockStarShit101

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

SURPISED?? or what

What is she doing?? We're all rooting for her cause POP GIRLS always serve :chick2:

I'm gonna pretend I did not read that last sentence coming from you :psyduck:

I don’t believe or buy this. She might not be interested in music but she’s very professional when she signs on to things.

1 minute ago, Rafael said:

I'm gonna pretend I did not read that last sentence coming from you :psyduck:

Why is that?? I'm always here for POP GIRLS serving and stomping over the boring Pop/Rap Boys' Superbowl :giraffe:

Well, these are only rumors so let's take them with a grain of salt. If they're true then oh well. :gaycat6:

I pray to the gay pop gods this isnt real miss Rih we have been WAITING for a decade!

But if this is true whew trusT her billionaire ass will be put to court once the proletariat revolt!

If the biggest hitmaker of the 2000’s fumbles this setlist:rip: 

Does she have to care tho? Rihanna can do the bare minimum and still slay. I’m not too worried 

She has never taken her career or fans seriously and she has zero artistry or input

This isn’t surprising

So these rumours of her not rehearsing come just after her being late for the meeting with the sponsors... to me it seems like the source assumes that just because she was late, she also doesn't rehearse but there is almost no correlation between the two things - Rihanna can rehearse but still be late for an appointment.

1 minute ago, CristianGarcia said:

Does she have to care tho? Rihanna can do the bare minimum and still slay. I’m not too worried 

Oh yeah, she slayed this so hard

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

watch her do a 10 minute get ready with me routine onstage :santa:

6 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

:biblio:

Wasn't she infamous for showing up her at concerts late, no apologies and was even rude to fans after being late? When has she ever taken anything seriously other than her make ups? 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

10 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

:rip:

I think she'll do fine if she manage to do the proper blocking while her dancers do their thing and if visuals/theatrics are topnotch.. but the most important thing is the SETLIST

she'll be dragged if she appears not interested on-stage or caught lipsyncing.. if she avoids that, she'll do just fine methinks

Edited by Cryptique

I dont believe this. Rihanna is professional and has taken a break for like 6 years in 2023. There is no way she signed onto this and doest take it seriously / puts in the effort

It's clear as day that so many people (including OP) want her halftime show to be a disaster and to see her fail, after swearing for years that she'd never get the gig because of her 'bad rep' as a performer (and because she had allegedly retired). We'll see how that turns out. :nicole:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.