Sam smith posses nak*d on instagram

MotoPapi
Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

Sam Smith is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. Use they/them to refer to them. Thank you.

The fact this is so controversial :rip:

Glad for them living their best life. A slay.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Communion

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman Holiday

Not my type, but there’s a plethora of men who would **** Sam so I think theyre fine

Edited by Roman Holiday

there's someone out there with this exact fetish. good for Sam :clap3:

Oh dear…

I appreciate their confidence and glad they are comfortable in their body. But the photo is NOT a nice sight on the eyes. 

12 hours ago, bidet said:

true but being obese in your 30s is not okay and the people praising him are actually very toxic

Being fat doesn’t mean you are obese tho? 

Damn, so many people should get banned on here. I can’t believe what I’ve been reading. Some of the comments are DISGUSTING and reek of insecurity. 

Growing up in the 00s I always went on vacation to Greece where most people would stay naked at the beach. It was only the central Europeans doing this though, the Brits wouldn't dare, so all I can say is good for Sam breaking the stereotype of the awkwardly fully-dressed Brit at the seaside :clap3:

Good for them, but why is there so much positivity in this thread and such vitriol when Britney does this? 

The amount of hatred they get from the gay community and some here is just bonkers :rip:

5 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

I'm a handsome, charming, and secure gay man but I think he looks bad, sozzz

It’s okay :clap3: it’s very brave for you to step forward like this. 

When you have nothing nice to say it’s better to stay quiet …..

so I won’t say anything :cupid:

16 hours ago, Miichael said:

Good for them, but y'all gonna keep the same energy you have for Britney, right?

This is a cute picture (and they’re probably not even naked) while Britney’s are cringe and reek of desperation. No comparison here. :michael:

11 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Girl be gone. You’re not above anyone. If someone with that body or worse messaged you on Grindr you would literally block them and then turn around to virtue signal more on here. That’s how you guys are 

asdf drag him

They’re serving and slaying to their true selves. Y’all worry about other people’s bodies and it’s getting weird. Let’s bffr, gerls. They look good!

4 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Born This Way written exactly for ppl like them. :clap3:

More like 99% of ATRL but who’s really counting, sis? :santa:

Edited by Mellark

11 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Girl be gone. You’re not above anyone. If someone with that body or worse messaged you on Grindr you would literally block them and then turn around to virtue signal more on here. That’s how you guys are 

Gag them a bit Cyanide :clap3:

19 minutes ago, Skirt said:

This is a cute picture (and they’re probably not even naked) while Britney’s are cringe and reek of desperation. No comparison here. :michael:

So to you this is a cute picture, and not cringey and doesn’t reek of desperation, as it pertains to Sam, because you don’t like Britney? Ok.

spacer.png

The cognitive dissonance in this thread is astounding. 

Someone explain this thinking a specific person is unattractive makes you insecure :rip: 

That argument has never made sense to me. 

Edited by Gaia

It's not the first time they've posted pics like that, leave them be.

Edited by UnusualBoy