Sam smith posses nak*d on instagram

MotoPapi
Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

Sam Smith is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. Use they/them to refer to them. Thank you.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Communion

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Why do we have to be supportive of everything?

Because that’s the society we’ve created and these are the consequences  :cm:

Seems like a nice destination! Enjoy Sam 

27 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Because expression is generally healthier for the human soul than repression 

I don’t think they are naked and I think they really should just tan, just need a really good tan. I see nothing else wrong- good for Sam. 

hopefully they realize that the last song they released is absolute sht at one point tho.

This thread is more entertaining than the picture :laugh2: Sam looks fine.

I agree with others who are saying that if this was an overweight, mediocre looking str8 guy, people would be fawning over him as having a dad bod :michael: Anyway lemme stream Disclosure ft Sam Smith 

Not my friend Greco being OP ksksksksk

1 hour ago, Nano said:

The number of gays who are chubby chasers *and* fem chasers is really low.

What does that have to do with anything 

Why is it so hard to not making nasty judgment about someone's body? That's what actually is ugly 

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

This really didn’t need a thread except to cause this messy discourse :katie:

Like, what did this achieve? :gaycat6:

no one said you have to be supportive towards everything but you don’t have to be overly ******* nasty and use the wrong pronouns.

y’all always want to be the worst versions of yourselves without wanting to be held accountable 

We love body positivity :clap:

If they aren't your cup of tea then move on. No need to bully. They love themselves, why can't you love yourself as well.

4 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Is it too late to change it? :emofish:

I suppose, but that doesn’t necessarily  mean we have to support it. Kanye West expressed himself a lot these past few months. But did most of us support it? No. 

you’re equating posing in a bikini bottom to someone supporting hitler. be ******* serious :toofunny2:

49 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

You view not withering and shouting your disgust at something to be coerced support?

I can’t believe this has 6 pages already. 

Not a fan but you have to hand it to Sam, they cause conversation :dies:

10 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Is it too late to change it? :emofish:

I suppose, but that doesn’t necessarily  mean we have to support it. Kanye West expressed himself a lot these past few months. But did most of us support it? No. 

I feel like genuinely trying to compare being "fat" to being a nazi demands being doxxed by the forum staff and having your personal photos posted so everyone can analyze and nitpick how you look. :skull:

Like I don't get why compulsion leads people to post objectively idiotic things. What compels you to want the vast majority of users on here to think you're an idiot by posting such insane ****? :deadbanana4: Would you want your parents, co-workers, peer, etc. to know you spend your time online comparing not being skinny to the extermination of the Jewish people? :skull:

Edited by Communion

They look gorgeous, have a beautiful body, and most importantly, they have a successful life. :clap3:

Insecure people always take time to accept different people, that's their problem. :coffee2: