Sam smith posses nak*d on instagram

MotoPapi
Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

Sam Smith is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. Use they/them to refer to them. Thank you.

Barrel chested with breasts is literally the exact body type that leads to coronary problems later in life. Glad they’re confident but get the body right, not for my eyes but for your own life. This isn’t a healthy physique. Nobody’s celebrating builds like this because they’re dangerous & inherently evoke an uncomfortable response in our brains. It’s hardwired into us. Who wants a partner who is gonna die 20 years earlier than them because they aren’t looking after themselves? If a celeb’s dangerously thin, people are so fast to rip em apart as setting unrealistic standards, being sick & vapid. This situation, “they’re so brave & real!”. Double standard is so unfair lbr

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Communion

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had this type of confidence 

I wish I were confident in my body :noparty: good for them tbh

I wish more people had their confidence. All of the people that purposefully hate and make jokes don't deserve to live tbh

Also altho I'm not leaning too much on the whole pronouns thing, I guess I should still respect their choices. :cm:

42 minutes ago, magazine said:

Enough internet for today :biblio:

The way publicity stunts are the only thing left of their career :dies:

It's literally... a beach photo. There are billions of them on instagram. 

45 minutes ago, thismoment said:

if this was a britney thread she’d get called crazy etc but when it’s a man doing the same, it’s considered empowering? smh 

Sam is not a man you bigot :tsk:

5 minutes ago, 808s said:

It's literally... a beach photo. There are billions of them on instagram. 

Poor thing didn't think it through before posting..:katie:

Good for them 

I think it takes a lot of courage to display you body when you dont have the perfect body the society tells you you should have and i admire that courage 

I love how Sam is comfortable with their body now and isn't scared to show it off :clap3: from the shy and insecure person to this... that's what i call GROWTH baby.

I'm happy for them living their best life, more than ever now. Ugly, virgin and miserable gays hating on them from their mother's basement can't relate to this legend :heart2:

55 minutes ago, thismoment said:

if this was a britney thread she’d get called crazy etc but when it’s a man doing the same, it’s considered empowering? smh 

they look happy, good for them honestly.

also they're wearing a bikini bttm, not naked

Saying someone looks a mess isn’t internalized homophobia. White liberals have terms for anyone who doesn’t pretend to like any and everything :rip: 

This is a very dangerous thread considering ATRL tends to bully those who choose to get naked.

Great for them to have the confidence to do this. Not everyone is proud enough of their body to share it ! :heart:

12 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

They will go back to being irrelevant without hits 

That's never gonna happen, sadly I can't say the same for some...

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ToxDust said:

Why is there a pronoun warning like he is going to read this the audacity :rip:

Be careful or you will get wp . 

Them looking terrible and bad.

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

I disagree. Flaunting this body type is not normalised in showbiz and certainly not in the gay community. If they’re getting troll comments on atrl, they certainly are getting them in their insta comments. Thats not performative confidence, it’s as real as it gets when you fathom the inner strength to block out the onslaught of inevitable missiles one would face for posting swimsuit pic. We all know this post wouldnt be dissected with disdain if Chris Hemsworth. Until we make the necessary strides in body acceptance in media, Sam’s post is as personal as it as an act of activism. 

You made several points! I appreciate your insight