Sam smith posses nak*d on instagram

MotoPapi
Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

Sam Smith is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. Use they/them to refer to them. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Skirt said:

This is a cute picture (and they’re probably not even naked) while Britney’s are cringe and reek of desperation. No comparison here. :michael:

You're a hypocrite :heart2:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Communion

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Damn, so many people should get banned on here. I can’t believe what I’ve been reading. Some of the comments are DISGUSTING and reek of insecurity. 

:deadbanana2: I just know the mods’ fingers are gonna be tired 

JustLikeHoney

They are happy. I remember people making fun of their weight when he was bigger and making fun of their weight when they were much fitter. 

No matter what they do gays will make fun of him because they are fem. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

16 hours ago, Communion said:

I feel like genuinely trying to compare being "fat" to being a nazi demands being doxxed by the forum staff and having your personal photos posted so everyone can analyze and nitpick how you look:skull:

You’ve absolutely lost your mind. 

I feel like genuinely trying to compare being "fat" to being a nazi demands being doxxed by the forum staff and having your personal photos posted so everyone can analyze and nitpick how you look. :skull:

the most notorious atrl extremist strikes again :dancehall2:

They look great and they wearing a bikini bottom so not totally nude but they servin

19 hours ago, SLAYPOP said:

I just love the energy he’s radiating. Physically speaking he’s not very much my type (and it goes beyond if he’s fat, skinny or whatever) but I’m soo happy they look so comfortable in their skin and I wish I could feel that way too! :jonnycat: 

Let them live. If this was about some stud like Henry Cavill or some other the energy of some users here would be different. :gaycat3:

this right here, they inspire us to be in comfortable in our skin da comments make us wanna hide again tho

good for them ! it’s been said already but truly some of y’all wish y’all could be this secure/confident with urselves

I feel like genuinely trying to compare being "fat" to being a nazi demands being doxxed by the forum staff and having your personal photos posted so everyone can analyze and nitpick how you look. :skull:

Like I don't get why compulsion leads people to post objectively idiotic things. What compels you to want the vast majority of users on here to think you're an idiot by posting such insane ****? :deadbanana4: Would you want your parents, co-workers, peer, etc. to know you spend your time online comparing not being skinny to the extermination of the Jewish people? :skull:

You're so used to be wrong that you find ways to be disgusting even when you stumble upon a right :ahh:

And the absolute lack of self awareness in the second paragraph :ahh:

19 minutes ago, Codex said:

I'm on your side sis

How are you on my side when your comment was indirect shade and ultimately a slight at Britney? Saying “they need a conservatorship” is making light of a someone’s situation, and takes the focus away from the topic at hand. Please don’t be purposely obtuse. 

19 minutes ago, Kékette said:

he just in slip lol

18 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

he got money tho, good for him

THEY/THEM! There’s a WHOLE ass banner above EACH page—posted by Juanny. Y’all are doing this on purpose at this point. 

Since it’s so seemingly difficult for y’all to remember (let alone read a banner) their pronouns, just say SAM instead. It’s really not that hard. 

Edited by Limitless

1 minute ago, Katy V.! said:

You're so used to be wrong that you find ways to be disgusting even when you stumble upon a right :ahh:

Gather ha a BIT! :clap3:

I don’t need to see this but good for them I guess

33 minutes ago, Limitless said:

You’ve absolutely lost your mind. 

28 minutes ago, bidet said:

the most notorious atrl extremist strikes again :dancehall2:

4 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

"I CAN EXCUSE TELLING FAT PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES AND CONSTANT MISGENDERING BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT PEOPLE BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR  WHAT THEY POST ONLINE"

5a5bzc.jpg

Tell me you have something to hide without telling me you have something to hide. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

"I CAN EXCUSE TELLING FAT PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES AND CONSTANT MISGENDERING BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT PEOPLE BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR  WHAT THEY POST ONLINE"

5a5bzc.jpg

Tell me you have something to hide without telling me you have something to hide. :deadbanana4:

So, holding people “responsible” necessitates doxxing, to you? You’re trying to gaslight us and it won’t work. 

It’s one thing to be wrong and stay quiet about it, it’s another to be loud AND wrong AND persistent—you’re really doubling down and not acknowledging that what you suggested could put someone in danger. 

People have been doxxed on here and been made to feel unsafe in the past, on ATRL. Use your brain. 

12 minutes ago, Limitless said:

So, holding people “responsible” necessitates doxxing, to you?

If you are offended over the thought experiment that you deserve to have your photos posted and degraded online if you yourself engage in degrading people online for how they look, that's up to you to question why you could ever find yourself in that position and its consequences. :psyduck:

The exaggerated hypothetical doesn't offend me cause I simply would be a normal human being and not post disgusting things online like degrading people for how they look and thus would never have to worry about such.  :bird:

It's not lost on anyone reading that it is largely ATRL's most vocal transphobes and virulent right-wingers now clutching their pearls at a mere thought experiment over people getting done to them what they feel fine doing to others. 

Let me phrase it another way if the point is somehow still not clear to you- the mods should make it so you have to have your own picture be your icon if you'd like to negatively comment on a celeb's appearance. And if you do make such posts while hiding behind an anonymous identity, such posts should result in a permanent ban. That seems fair, no? :gaycat4: And if you're somehow offended over this thought experiment too, I beg you to look in the mirror and question why you think needlessly degrading how people look is some special from of speech that needs to be protected at all costs. :skull:

Edited by Communion

33 minutes ago, Communion said:

If you are offended over the thought experiment that you deserve to have your photos posted and degraded online if you yourself engage in degrading people online for how they look, that's up to you to question why you could ever find yourself in that position and its consequences. :psyduck:

The exaggerated hypothetical doesn't offend me cause I simply would be a normal human being and not post disgusting things online like degrading people for how they look and thus would never have to worry about such.  :bird:

It's not lost on anyone reading that it is largely ATRL's most vocal transphobes and virulent right-wingers now clutching their pearls at a mere thought experiment over people getting done to them what they feel fine doing to others. 

Let me phrase it another way if the point is somehow still not clear to you- the mods should make it so you have to have your own picture be your icon if you'd like to negatively comment on a celeb's appearance. And if you do make such posts while hiding behind an anonymous identity, such posts should result in a permanent ban. That seems fair, no? :gaycat4: And if you're somehow offended over this thought experiment too, I beg you to look in the mirror and question why you think needlessly degrading how people look is some special from of speech that needs to be protected at all costs. :skull:

I see a lot words, but they don’t mean anything coming from you, so.

1 hour ago, Limitless said:

How are you on my side when your comment was indirect shade and ultimately a slight at Britney? Saying “they need a conservatorship” is making light of a someone’s situation, and takes the focus away from the topic at hand. Please don’t be purposely obtuse. 

THEY/THEM! There’s a WHOLE ass banner above EACH page—posted by Juanny. Y’all are doing this on purpose at this point. 

Since it’s so seemingly difficult for y’all to remember (let alone read a banner) their pronouns, just say SAM instead. It’s really not that hard. 

Sorry.

Why are Sam threads always so disastrous. Some of you are truly so vile :deadbanana4:

im reading this thread and all I see is this obnoxious giant signature :rip:

Screenshot-2022-12-27-at-12-23-07-Sam-sm