• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Ari29

• slw84

• Mellark

1 hour ago, Dreajae said:

Oh no. She's been shady towards Megan for the last 6 months and clearly had a problem with that failed collab from 2019.

Iggy then crossed a line when she was directly confronted for working with Tory by her fans. She said he hasn't been convicted. Meaning she knew the allegations and harassment Megan was facing from this man but didn't care. She is trash. 

I used to love Iggy but she honestly somehow went from being one of the smartest people in the industry (IMO), to one of the the dumbest in the last recent years. Like... her decisions recently have been questionable, including this one. What on Earth would possess you to take him on as an executive producer? :rip: she's just so dumb nowadays, there's no other way to put it.

I'm glad this man was CONVICTED and I hope he spends multiple years behind bars and this isn't a Mr. Petty house arrest situation. Trash.

35 minutes ago, Queen. said:

This could have been avoided if she didn't go around sleeping with Tory behind her best friend back.

Awful victim blaming logic. The best friend is not the person who shot Megan. This could have been avoided if Tory didn't shoot Megan, regardless of the number of people Tory slept with.

Tory ain’t bouta do no major time he gonna get sentenced for 5 years do 18 months in a random jail not being in gen pop get released on suspended sentences with a bracelet and community service

49 minutes ago, Queen. said:

This could have been avoided if she didn't go around sleeping with Tory behind her best friend back.

eobijegew34wgov.gif

Or he could've just... you know... not shot her? 

bh1.gif

4 minutes ago, rac7d said:

Tory ain’t bouta do no major time he gonna get sentenced for 5 years do 18 months in a random jail not being in gen pop get released on suspended sentences with a bracelet and community service

True but he may be deported 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

37 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

This could have been avoided if Tory didn't shoot Megan

I think it needs to be clarified that, regardless of if he did it or not, Tory was not charged with shooting Meg - that would be a battery charge. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. The prosecution did not have to prove that he was the one that fired the shot that actually hit her. In that sense, the charge is correct, inevitable & just. 

What is quizzical & leaves room for conspiracy is: 

- The gun was not proven to belong to Tory

- The fact that the witness statement, which all but secured the charges by claiming they witnessed Tory fire, also stated they witnessed Kelsey assaulting Meg & firing at least one shot. This has people questioning why she landed immunity & was not faced with the same charges, nor tested for DNA. 

It doesn’t change the seriousness of the crime, nor the gravity of what Meg had to experience, but it should be contextualised that the situation didn’t play out like Tory grabbing a gun & intently targeting Meg’s feet (as she claimed), it was more like him shooting around recklessly in a heated state. 

People can make of that what they will. Whilst there are definitely oversights in this case & a clear lack of accountability or assessment of other potentially guilty parties, ultimately, Megan was hurt & Tory played a part in the outcome. Regardless of the flip-flopping accounts, this fact doesn’t change, no matter what anyone wants to conclude of anyone’s character. 

Who Megan slept with is irrelevant & to make that the focus is absolute victim blaming and misogyny that is all too common. It’s interesting that this talking point is only used to discredit Meg, when Tory, a man, was just as culpable & sleeping with both of them, knowing they were friends. Anyone using this against Meg should interrogate their innate & gross bias against women. 

Edited by FOCK

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Queen. said:

eobijegew34wgov.gif

You've been a poster for over a decade. You've never posted anything enlightening, entertaining, intentionally funny, or wise. It's a miracle you've learned to type without errors.

But this is beyond the pale.

We know Barbz aren’t used to the court being in their favor but they are being way too ******* vile about Megan here.

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I think it needs to be clarified that, regardless of if he did it or not, Tory was not charged with shooting Meg - that would be a battery charge. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. The prosecution did not have to prove that he was the one that fired the shot that actually hit her. In that sense, the charge is correct, inevitable & just. 

- The fact that the witness statement, which all but secured the charges by claiming they witnessed Tory fire, also stated they witnessed Kelsey assaulting Meg & firing at least one shot. This has people questioning why she landed immunity & was not faced with the same charges, nor tested for DNA. 

It doesn’t change the seriousness of the crime, nor the gravity of what Meg had to experience, but it should be contextualised that the situation didn’t play out like Tory grabbing a gun & intently targeting Meg’s feet (as she claimed), it was more like him shooting around recklessly in a heated state. 

People can make of that what they will. Whilst there are definitely oversights in this case & a clear lack of accountability or assessment of other potentially guilty parties, ultimately, Megan was hurt & Tory played a part in the outcome. Regardless of the flip-flopping accounts, this fact doesn’t change, no matter what anyone wants to conclude of anyone’s character. 

Who Megan slept with is irrelevant & to make that the focus is absolute victim blaming and misogyny that is all too common. It’s interesting that this talking point is only used to discredit Meg, when Tory, a man, was just as culpable & sleeping with both of them, knowing they were friends. Anyone using this against Meg should interrogate their innate & gross bias against women. 

This makes so much sense. I was confused as to how he was found guilty of assault since it wasn’t proven who shot her. But based on your definition, he was guilty of at least two of those crimes. You always come through with facts and state them so eloquently. 

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

I only got up to the 2nd line. 

The groupthink is actually on the other side. There are tons of people who are trying to slutshame Meg and talk about her lies as if the other two didn't lie too and none of their lies justify getting shot at.

So yeah...

insta.gif

Groupthink is on both sides FYI. And the **** shaming thing was just an excuse to criticize her. Both sides were extreme. It was very similar to the conservatives vs liberals thing.  The people in the middle were looking forward to the trial because this case truly wasn’t as clear cut as anyone would like you to believe. Though I think there’s still some doubt over the situation, the verdict was mostly fair. And I think a good majority of people feel that way. 

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

Wait, I thought she and Jason were cool???

What wendy said to the rest of them. Wait, even Jasmine brand, Wow bethenney wow

Hazel E, aren't you about to get the little money you do have split up by your bisexual ex husband who pretended to be straight just to scam you out of money.

Clean your own backyard before leaving your house.

200.gif

Always poking her beak up in other people's mess

Iyanla didn't fix her life... I guess. :santa:

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

the barbz attacking meg yet again, trash humans like their idol.

anyway Meg WON in court, so y'all can fume and choke, she is going to collect coins after all the slander she went through. 

At this point, it's not surprising from Petty supporters, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

You've been a poster for over a decade. You've never posted anything enlightening, entertaining, intentionally funny, or wise. It's a miracle you've learned to type without errors.

Read of the century 

54 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Megan won, loser Tory and his loser army can kick rocks.

Including Drake that mfer

This reminded me of what Taylor said about her sexual assault trial:

"You don't feel a sense of any victory when you win, because the process is so dehumanizing" 

I wonder what Megan is feeling. I hope this was some type of closure, and she doesn't let these loser weirdos get to her head.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

True but he may be deported 

This is what I am more interested in.

Place him in a little car seat and take him back to Ontario or Quebec. Where Auntie Celine from...don't place him back in her hometown. She's been through enough.

He's likely going to get out early but I need him to be deported and if people still choose to support his unnecessary, inconsequential, purposeless rap career then that is their choice at poor character decision making. 

He has evil energy. I thought it was because he was short and likely got teased but after his father cosplayed as a pastor "for the people" yet couldn't make sure his wife came out the house with a balanced afro wig...I just knew the stunt was given to us to see WHERE and WHO Tory got his bad spirited ways from.

This is why I never effed with Lucky Charms cereal. Been a scam.

:psyduck:

Edited by slw84

6 hours ago, Ari29 said:

Megan wasn’t exactly a sympathetic victim and

What the hell is a sympathetic victim?

2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

I was about to drag that Barb but whew lord I didn’t need to :jonny6:

OT: the fact the victim blaming here CONTINUES even with a whole ass guilty verdict :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Stop. Yall jump through hoops to sound logical when the prosecution made their case. Ypu don't know more than them.. Kelsey got immunity cause it was determined long ago that she didn't shoot the man. Stop believing these conspiracies and hit pieces from Torys team. He did the ****. 3 witnesses ided him. One with nothing to gain. Tory is the problem and common denominator. From assaulting 2 women that night to purportedly sleeping with a minimum of 3 women and trying to make it into some love triangle to excuse his actions.

lol, any way

Still so happy over the guilty verdict. Never once doubted Megan. I did think this case would result in a mistrial. If I was apart of Megan's team I would suggest suing the bloggers who knowingly posted misinformation. Cardi did and won her case. It certainly helps set the precedent navigating forward for other women. Particularly women of colour.   

13 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

This reminded me of what Taylor said about her sexual assault trial:

"You don't feel a sense of any victory when you win, because the process is so dehumanizing" 

I wonder what Megan is feeling. I hope this was some type of closure, and she doesn't let these loser weirdos get to her head.

Meg was put in a no win situation.

Go after Tory & be accused of snitching, or cover for him & be accused of lying when the facts came to light. I think she was also misadvised to embellish the facts. 

I don’t think she wanted this outcome at all, but Tory, Kelsey & the public provoking the situation & the DA pushing for it forced her hand. 

She is immensely strong for weathering this circus & public onslaught, along with the myriad of personal circumstances she’s processing with her label & her family. 

I hope she takes the time to heal & process & surrounds herself with good people. Her well-being and mental health should come first. 

9 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Stop. Yall jump through hoops to sound logical when the prosecution made their case. Ypu don't know more than them.. Kelsey got immunity cause it was determined long ago that she didn't shoot the man. Stop believing these conspiracies and hit pieces from Torys team. He did the ****. 3 witnesses ided him. One with nothing to gain. Tory is the problem and common denominator. From assaulting 2 women that night to purportedly sleeping with a minimum of 3 women and trying to make it into some love triangle to excuse his actions.

I suggest you read my post again. 

I am fully aware that Tory is the culprit. Nothing I said was conspiracy, it was an explanation & clarification as to the circumstances that are giving leeway for conspiracy to circulate among those in denial or confused about the outcome. 

There was no excuse of his actions, it’s there in black and white, that this was justice and the correct ruling. 

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.