''About Damn Time'' reaches 100 million views on YouTube

youngpopariana

Becomes Lizzo's fourth music video to reach this milestone.

Edited by youngpopariana

36 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

Becomes Lizzo's third music video and overall the first one released in 2022 by a solo female artist to reach this milestone.

Your stats are incorrect I believe its Lizzo 4th video TH, GAH, Juice & now this video

Also Karol G, Rosalia, Gaga comes to my mind had Solo Female videos above 100 million released in 2022

However.... Congrats to Lizzo :clap3: Youtube numbers had been low this year, there are not many english videos above 100 million

7 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Your stats are incorrect I believe its Lizzo 4th video TH, GAH, Juice & now this video

Also Karol G, Rosalia, Gaga comes to my mind had Solo Female videos above 100 million released in 2022

However.... Congrats to Lizzo :clap3: Youtube numbers had been low this year, there are not many english videos above 100 million

You're right actually. I just checked and it's her 4th music video to do so not her 3rd.I got confused with the 2 different versions of ''Good As Hell'' available on YouTube. 

I also was wrong about the 2022 record. For some reason, I forgot about those other female artists you listed. Or should I say, I forgot to properly check. 

I'm going to edit the OP ASAP. Thank you for correcting me !

Edited by youngpopariana

I'm so happy she had this hit it was feeling like she was dropping off and she doesn't deserve that. :clap3:

On 12/20/2022 at 8:09 AM, Mikeymoonshine said:

I'm so happy she had this hit it was feeling like she was dropping off and she doesn't deserve that. :clap3:

I feel like now with the super relevance of Tik Tok, Lizzo ain't going nowhere.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:08 AM, Power love said:

She got soo lucky with this random song. 

Tik Tok saves her 

On 12/26/2022 at 3:01 AM, naval23 said:

It's bad bish o'clock it's thick thirty is such an iconic line :jonnycat:

Lizzo knows how to deliver an opening line :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.