Anti-Hero goes #1 on pop radio

Carry My Heart

Wow she really turned it around. They HATED her for a good few years there. Glad to see the true mpg back at number 1 :clap3:

Part of me loves that she has a huge ww hit despite people saying her last hit was in '17. Part of me is mad she blocked rih and Drake :monkey:

Edited by Harsh2256

Yes making room for her next #1 lavender haze 

we love to see it :clap3: better become another classic for her

3 minutes ago, Hidden said:

Her last one was delicate?

Yes, super impressive. :clap3: 

Tayhitless accusations are DEAD now. 

Along with LS/YBWM in 2009 and all of them in the 2010s, Anti-Hero in the 2020s makes Taylor one of 8 acts to get a pop radio #1 in 3 different decades (and the 4th female after Janet, Britney, and Xtina) :jonny5:

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Wow she really turned it around. They HATED her for a good few years there. Glad to see the true mpg back at number 1 :clap3:

Nobody in pop radio hated her, indeed radio programmers were wishing she release suitable songs for the format 

Something doesn't add up

Is it also #1 overall radio or just pop radio? 

2 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Is it also #1 overall radio or just pop radio? 

Both. :santa:

40 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Nobody in pop radio hated her, indeed radio programmers were wishing she release suitable songs for the format 

That’s debatable. I think Willow deserved to be pushed way more on pop radio, but they didn’t bother. That was her most pop radio friendly song (that was good) since delicate imo and it should have smashed there (especially if she had serviced the dancing witch remix to pop and pushed the original version a bit harder on adult contemporary)

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Taylor keeps racking up win after win after win. Nobody else is on her level.

No one has for years now 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.