worldwideangel’s best of 2022

worldwide angel

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Yes i alos prefer Born Pink than The Album so far cause it's feels like they actually want to create a cohesiv album this time (even with some of the old ass demos). BP3 will devour i fear (with 10 new songs max) :clap3:

I've never heard Ravyn's music before Hypnos but i'm glad that this is just the beginning becuase that album is just really great introduction to her new audience like me. The same thing to Kilo Kish too :jonny:

praying for maximum creative control for BP3 :jonny: with at the very most 11 tracks all new 

i recommend ravyn’s crush EP and kilo kish’s last two EPs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• worldwide angel

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

EPs/Mixtapes~ FLO :smitten: Such an amazing start for their career & discography. I was gonna check out Doechii's EP when it dropped until I saw how long the tracks were. :rip: And Bree... I love her but W,WAB! was kinda sad to listen to. That's all I'll say.

Singles~ After LIKE :sats: Bey x2 and FLO in the top 10 ayyy :katie2: Pressure is alright, my least favorite Bree single of the year for me actually.

Album HMs~ Can't complain about Sabrina not making it, I think half of 'eics' is solid while the other half is kinda lacking.

Albums~ AMERICAN GURL is a good time :jamming: RENAISSANCE #1, absolutely!!! Very deserving, she snapped and it was worth the long ass wait.

love most of that top 10 except Blackpink, Megan and Raveena :jonny5:

flawless top 4 especially, all of them were in my top 20 and SOS was #2 for me too :heart:

Nymph deserved more than a mention :monkey: Forssora and Amor Hardcore were amazing too

I liked most of Angele's album too :jamming: and a few songs off Bad Bunny's like Party and Titi

The top 10 :clap3: Wish I'd gotten into Lous more this year, loved Gore a lot but didn't return much to Iota, gotta give it a proper listen :blush:

On 12/29/2022 at 8:36 PM, Legend E said:

stunning top 2 :jonny5: SZA slaying already, I live

thank you legend :heart2:

On 12/30/2022 at 6:23 AM, Remmy said:

EPs/Mixtapes~ FLO :smitten: Such an amazing start for their career & discography. I was gonna check out Doechii's EP when it dropped until I saw how long the tracks were. :rip: And Bree... I love her but W,WAB! was kinda sad to listen to. That's all I'll say.

Singles~ After LIKE :sats: Bey x2 and FLO in the top 10 ayyy :katie2: Pressure is alright, my least favorite Bree single of the year for me actually.

Album HMs~ Can't complain about Sabrina not making it, I think half of 'eics' is solid while the other half is kinda lacking.

Albums~ AMERICAN GURL is a good time :jamming: RENAISSANCE #1, absolutely!!! Very deserving, she snapped and it was worth the long ass wait.

yesss another AMERICAN GURL :duca:

On 12/30/2022 at 6:48 AM, K$Ellie said:

love most of that top 10 except Blackpink, Megan and Raveena :jonny5:

flawless top 4 especially, all of them were in my top 20 and SOS was #2 for me too :heart:

Nymph deserved more than a mention :monkey: Forssora and Amor Hardcore were amazing too

I liked most of Angele's album too :jamming: and a few songs off Bad Bunny's like Party and Titi

nymph was a massive grower but honey is everything  :duca: a mimi tea 

On 12/30/2022 at 12:33 PM, TRF. said:

The top 10 :clap3: Wish I'd gotten into Lous more this year, loved Gore a lot but didn't return much to Iota, gotta give it a proper listen :blush:

yess :jonny: iota is more alt pop rather than the alt-trap-pop that gore is 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.