Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022) | Antonio Banderas | RT: 95%, MC: 75 | $480M WW

Broken

40 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Did it cross 500M yet?

No, sadly it probably won't since it's on Peacock. It had a hell of a run though! 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Dark Phoenix

• AbeHicks

• LastKiss

So happy this movie found legs. Happy for king Antonio too :clap3:

This and EEOAO really goes to show that world of mouth is the best marketing campaign a movie can have

Just saw this and it was incredible. The animation was absolutely gorgeous, the storyline was fantastic and I was genuinely a bit emotional at the end. I'm so glad it's done well and completely understand the great word of mouth. Highly recommend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cant wait to see this. i avoided the first puss because i heard it was bad. im hoping with this being good that the new donkey and shrek movie are good. especially shrek because 3 and 4 were not it

watched this some weeks ago. best animated movie of all time i fear

unsheathing-sword-puss.gif

So no sequel or S5 announcement??? What was the point?

7 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

So no sequel or S5 announcement??? What was the point?

Shrek 5 was announced 1 month ago and it is in early development.

Here's the article if you want to read it

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/shrek-5-donkey-spinoff-secret-life-of-pets-sing-sequels-1235571967/

IsIymPz.gif

@AbeHicks oh I read that article but I felt like it was more of hear-say and teasing the fans but not official confirmation that it was coming, if he mentions that they are writing a script and negotiating with the cast it means that they didn’t had anything ready, they have been teasing the film yearly since 2014 and they even had a script ready in 2016 for a 2019 release… even PIB2 had a very long and bumpy road so I’ll believe them when I see a trailer of the film.

Everyone buy it in Blu-Ray 4K, they deserve the extra coins :heart:

Yeah back in 2018 I read leaks claiming the movie exists but then it all fell off. Trailer was meant to come out by November 2018 apparently.

The fact HTTYD3 moved from May 2018 to Febuary 2019 makes me believe that Shrek 5 did in fact exist but they lost faith in it so scrapped it.

I love how DreamWorks goes from "We want money" to "we are creative rebellions" with certain movies lol. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.