Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022) | Antonio Banderas | RT: 95%, MC: 75 | $480M WW

Broken

puss-in-boots-the-last-wish-ver2-xxlg.jp

Sequel to the 2011 film Puss in Boots.

Directed by Joel Crawford (The Croods 2).

Edited by Broken

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Dark Phoenix

• AbeHicks

• LastKiss

I wasn't paying attention to this movie... it's probably one of the best animated movies of the year. Critics liked it.

I’m hyped for this one it has been getting great reviews, the art style looks awesome and I can’t wait to see if they build and expand the Shrek universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on this article the budget was 90 M + marketing. And it's expected to open with 17M in the US. 

I saw it yesterday. THe decade of waiting paid off, it was REALLY good. Best animated character did that :smitten:

It had so much genuine Shrek humor-charm to it. Not soft at the corners like Disney at all. I hope more people check it out because it deserves to succeed.

This was actually really good :clap3:

Haven't seen it yet but the three bears annoy me, they've been in the Shrek franchise since the first movie and now they show up evil af under Goldilocks control with a whole new design? :rip: 

Another Rumpelstiltskin situation.

This was so good :jonny5: And I didn't know Legend Pugh was in this. Glad they got my coins :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Haven't seen it yet but the three bears annoy me, they've been in the Shrek franchise since the first movie and now they show up evil af under Goldilocks control with a whole new design? :rip: 

Another Rumpelstiltskin situation.

Spoiler

They aren’t evil at all

Movie spoilers

Everyone says this movie slays, did not expect that :thing: may have to check it out because I’m a sucker for quality animated films 

i was shocked in a good way when i saw how good the reviews for this were... going to have to go see it when i have some free time after work.

It had a small opening over Xmas wknd and the flop word started to be used, but that was quite typical for an Xmas debut. It's already seeing massive gains on Monday and a stellar Tuesday hold. This weekend will be bigger than the debut weekend. Will fly past $60M after Monday.  $100M+ domestic guaranteed. 

On 12/27/2022 at 7:19 PM, Poxy said:
  Hide contents

They aren’t evil at all

Movie spoilers

But they're cleary still not the same three bears from the first movie, and didn't the mother turn into a rug in the first one :rip: 

This was pure delight to my eyes, that Shrek humor, more more more! I have to stan Perrito.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 5:35 AM, Broken said:

$100M domestic locked:wanda:.

Please, watch and support animated films :party:.

oop you were right

Highest grossing animated movie since 2018.

I just wonder if this is enough for the studio to finally greenlight Shrek 5 or no?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.