Golden Hit: Holiday Special ☃️ Congrats to Remmy! ❄️

fountain

at #9, scoring 7.13…

@Julia Fox with “Merry Christmas”!

In terms of your portfolio, this song scores about the same as your Spoken Word entry “I will know” from Season 2, and further builds the iconic Julia Fox Songwriting Universe. We love to see it. 

All songs have scored over 7, great job everybody!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Augmented

Just now, Julia Fox said:

ready to be last place x 

Hate that, but you will slay the Valentine’s Special with your next Ivan song :jonny5:

at #8, scoring 7.45…

@StormFury with “Reconciliation”!

In terms of your portfolio, this song scored similarly to your Season 2  entry “A Conversation With Nik”, but continues your streak of never scoring below 7.

Just now, Augmented said:

@Julia Fox I just need to emphasise again that I think your style of songwriting is so unique! Please never change it because you do it so well :hug:

I second this :clap3: if submissions were anonymous, you could still always tell which are Julia’s songs, her perspective and voice is so distinct 

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Hate that, but you will slay the Valentine’s Special with your next Ivan song :jonny5:

The way I saw Ivan last weekend and talked about being just friends with benefits… whew… another chapter to our now 3 years and 9 months unstable story :WAP:

1 minute ago, Augmented said:

@Julia Fox I just need to emphasise again that I think your style of songwriting is so unique! Please never change it because you do it so well :hug:

I will never change it sweetie… Ty btw! 

3 minutes ago, Remmy said:

:clap:julia

ty king hope you win this! 

at #7, scoring 7.63…

@Hug with “I’m Making Snow”!

This song scored the same as your previous, self titled entry “Hug”, which tied with judge Augmented’s “Keep You Talkin” back in Season 1!

1 minute ago, fountain said:

at #7, scoring 7.63…

@Hug with “I’m Making Snow”!

This song scored the same as your previous, self titled entry “Hug”, which tied with judge Augmented’s “Keep You Talkin” back in Season 1!

Forever linked with Augmented!

at #6, scoring 7.83…

@Euterpe with “Jolly”!

This song scored similarly to your debut Golden Hit song, “Ley Lines”, and also your first entry from Season 2 “Small Beginnings”!

5 minutes ago, fountain said:

All songs have scored over 7, great job everybody!

Well done everyone, this really shows how strong everyone’s submissions were :clap3:

congrats on the scores both @StormFury and @Hug

StormFury :clap: Hug :clap: Queen :clap:

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

ty king hope you win this! 

:hughard: oh thank you

at #5, scoring 7.9…

@Aurora with “Gingerbread Man”!

This song becomes your Golden Hit debut… who knows when or if it may be followed in the future :eli:

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

Forever linked with Augmented!

Trust and believe we will be winning the inevitable co-writing challenge in Season 15 :dies:

at #4, scoring 8.27…

@Legend E with “My Mother’s Heart”!

This song becomes your 7th entry to receive a score over an 8! A golden hitmaker indeed. :clap3:

AAAHHHH @fountain loved this entry, we love reflecting and making statements! thank you again for being involved from the writing side (and helping with all the behind the scenes stuff) :hug:

at #2, scoring 8.47…

@Jackson with “Peppermint World”!

This song continues your streak of 8+ scoring entries, with only your debut Golden Hit song “Bike Lane” having not received over an 8. Congrats on #2!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.