Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, izebize said:

She added Runaway and Whoops Now apparently :duca: did anyone go? Any new merch?

I didn't go but I followed online! And yep look at Accor Arena's Instagram story as they have some of the merch there and also cravingjanet on Instagram. It looked like she mothered tonight.

• Thanks 2

Can't believe it's been 26 years since her last concert in Birmingham! Ready for my cousins to finally see her live!

Wonder how the overall attendance look like? Apparently, she used all sections, I think this is one of the three shows that she opened all section all levels (the other two is London night 1 and Amsterdam).

• Like 1

omg so i saw her yesterday and honestly she slayed!! her energy is just wow, she barely took any breaks and the show was just 2 hours of non stop bops and jams :katie2:

her dancing is insane, she went in with so many hardcore routines, i was in awe :jonny4: she performed Feedback like the #1 hit it was supposed to be

the arena was fully packed, all sections were opened

i hope she will come back to EU again bc I would def see her again 100% (too bad there were no standing places HOWEVER i was in a balcony and literally everyone was standing and not sitting throughout the majority of the show :clap3:)

• Like 8

Was there yesterday, I cried during Together Again  :toofunny3: Feedback and All For You omg those were my best bits. I SCREAMED when she sang Night and 2nite back to back tf? The gals next to me judged me very hard :deadbanana:Can't believe I finally got to see her and in Paris no less, unforgettable memory

• Like 9

Feedback and So Excited >>>>>>>>

And the way people screamed when it was SCREAM >>>>>

paris is always something

• Like 6

da way i fell out my bed hearing Whoops Now 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, dabunique said:

da way i fell out my bed hearing Whoops Now 

Honestly, I'm glad that song is on the set list and can't wait to finally see her perform it tonight!

Edited by kishi
  • Like 3

The Paris show was so incredible guys. 2 hours never flew so fast, I'm still recovering from all the excitement and screaming :jonny4:

Ngl at first I wasn't quite sold about the minimalistic production during her entrance and the first few songs but as the show went on the stage really took form and the production value showed up.

The musical arrangments/the band/setlist and Janet's singing were top notch. In fact I was shocked by how good, clear and LOUD Janet sounded. She doesn't dance as hard obviously but she still oozes charisma. Her stage presence is honestly unreal. :jonnycat:

I got really emotional during the That's the Way Love Goes / Got Til It's It's Gone segment because that's when I fully realized that I was witnessing thee Impactnet performing some of my favorite songs oat for the first time in Europe in forever :weeps: I was so happy that she wore the shiny catsuit which is one of my fave stage looks of hers in recent years. The all white outfit looked really good too and Janet herself looked amazing and like she was a bit emotional to be back performing here.

I have seen nothing but the highest praise from the people who were there and from the french press.

Edited by Stankonia
  • Like 5

I've come to accept that this tour isn't gonna come to Australia as it would've been announced weeks ago if it was to give time for tickets to sell. Doubt there's any dates planned for next year either. While I'm disappointed on one hand, the other part of me is relieved as it would allow me to save up money now for a lot of other things happening both this year and next year. Plus, recently bought VIP tickets for Kylie's Tension tour so my wallet took a hit :gaycat6:.

Glad the European fans finally get to see Janet performing with an arena production again after waiting for over 2 decades! :gaynetcat2:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

I've come to accept that this tour isn't gonna come to Australia as it would've been announced weeks ago if it was to give time for tickets to sell. Doubt there's any dates planned for next year either. While I'm disappointed on one hand, the other part of me is relieved as it would allow me to save up money now for a lot of other things happening both this year and next year. Plus, recently bought VIP tickets for Kylie's Tension tour so my wallet took a hit :gaycat6:.

Glad the European fans finally get to see Janet performing with an arena production again after waiting for over 2 decades! :gaynetcat2:

I was about to say this. The Australian press really ripped into her unfortunately when she did perform a few years back (I was in crutches living my best life) and I don't blame her for probably wanting to avoid touring this country ever again.

15 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

I was about to say this. The Australian press really ripped into her unfortunately when she did perform a few years back (I was in crutches living my best life) and I don't blame her for probably wanting to avoid touring this country ever again.

Janet was not at her best with festival appearances tho. Although the show is still great, but her in that baggy black suit with black background in a stadium, you should know better. Glasto was another total fiasco that I don't understand why that would happen. Her team clearly knows how important these gigs are, they are basically the stepping stone to launch a solid arena tour only to have her blew it completely. On contrast, her tour which has minimal exposure has Stella review, this is beyond me.

• Like 1

So far Paris and the 1st London show looked soldout.

Birmingham capacity was reduced but the arena looked packed.

So far so good Ms. Jackson.

Birmingham

London (show 1)

Paris

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, robbyds said:

So far Paris and the 1st London show looked soldout.

Birmingham capacity was reduced but the arena looked packed.

So far so good Ms. Jackson.

Birmingham

London (show 1)

Paris

Thanks to the high ticket price, even with reduced section in some EU leg, it will still be very profitable. Plus, the review and reaction to her Eu leg is through the roof. I see her coming back again in her next big tour. Wish Australia the same cause she used to sell well in Australia. She can always do a Hawaii+Asia+Australia tour if she plans well.

• Like 1

I went yesterday, I didn't know much of her catalogue even tho I recognize that she is one of the GOAT, maybe I'm just too young, but I'm currently at London and I had this dream of going to the O2.

IT WAS AMAZING, the energy, the presence, the class, she danced and sang for almost two hours straight, def one of the best performers I've ever seen live.

the Tito tribute was cute too, you can see that she was very emotional

• Like 1

if you see pics of merch with prices, please share link or post them thanks - planning my finances for the Berlin trip in 2 weeks :heart:

2 hours ago, modern thing said:

if you see pics of merch with prices, please share link or post them thanks - planning my finances for the Berlin trip in 2 weeks :heart:

From what I remember

Tour programm: £30

T-shirts: £35 (I think some were £40)

Hoodie: £75

Tote: £40

Cap: £40

Keyrings: £10

• Like 2

I have 2 tickets for the Munich show next Saturday but I won't be able to attend. Do anyone know where I can try to resell my tickets?

I finally got to see "Miss Jackson If You're Nasty"

I still can't believe I saw her live

The fact that she's 58 and still performing on that level is amazing.

I feel so blessed to have witnessed her greatness in person.

I need a new album and another tour.

:gaynetcat2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Monkey_Juice said:

I finally got to see "Miss Jackson If You're Nasty"

I still can't believe I saw her live

The fact that she's 58 and still performing on that level is amazing.

I feel so blessed to have witnessed her greatness in person.

I need a new album and another tour.

:gaynetcat2:

The feedback has been so good, I feel like if she release  new album with a new tour, we could be seeing her in three years.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.