Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

she sang 22 songs in 1 hour? :hoetenks:

4 hours ago, kishi said:

I don't understand her always low dressed for such a big festival. Just dress that shiny catsuit with some bright colors. 

I am usually never one to care/complain about her outfits. But I am actually annoyed with her for last night's choice

Especially because she showed up and showed out for her last Essence show in 2022. 

I legit thought something happened to her outfit and they had to think quick lol (particularly because she kept tugging at the jacket and undergarment zipper). Then I saw that everyone from the dancers to the band had the same Yeezy-like ensembles. 

Her outfit specifically (even moreso than the dancers) was so baggy and swallowing that it concealed some of the intricacies of the choreography. 

I love (literally LOVE) our girl, but she bizarrely picks the biggest moments for her most left fashion choices (Glastonbury, BBMAs 2018 performance, this lol). 

On the upside, I've seen nothing but praise for the actual performance. So, yay for that lol.

• Like 1

I can understand you all not liking what she's wearing, but the show must go on. And it did! :clap3:

Anyways, I finally get to see her in 10 days! 

6 hours ago, campelo said:

she sang 22 songs in 1 hour? :hoetenks:

That's about half her full set list for two-hours. Icon.

• Like 1

I need some songs with this voice on the next project. PLEASE! THIS is how she sounded on my night, and she rocked it.

• Like 1

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 3

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

I need some songs with this voice on the next project. PLEASE! THIS is how she sounded on my night, and she rocked it.

The band for this tour! :clap3:I love the musical arrangements. 

I love her aggressive full voice. I love the notes she's hitting during Black Cat as well. Rocknet is a beast!

1 hour ago, REDMAN said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I love these kinds of mash ups. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

I am usually never one to care/complain about her outfits. But I am actually annoyed with her for last night's choice

Especially because she showed up and showed out for her last Essence show in 2022. 

I legit thought something happened to her outfit and they had to think quick lol (particularly because she kept tugging at the jacket and undergarment zipper). Then I saw that everyone from the dancers to the band had the same Yeezy-like ensembles. 

Her outfit specifically (even moreso than the dancers) was so baggy and swallowing that it concealed some of the intricacies of the choreography. 

I love (literally LOVE) our girl, but she bizarrely picks the biggest moments for her most left fashion choices (Glastonbury, BBMAs 2018 performance, this lol). 

On the upside, I've seen nothing but praise for the actual performance. So, yay for that lol.

I remembered that whole Glasto fiasco. It happened when she switched her name to the front of the post, people kept laughing. And she didn't get that legendary slot and people felt bad about it. And just when she's about to show on their faces, she chose that black suit in the hottest day in the UK, I mean girl, don't come if you are not prepared to serve. People just mock her non stop saying she's not even deserved that spot she got. A series of horrible choices being made to downgrade yourself to that level. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, REDMAN said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Essence posted this!

• Like 1

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kishi said:

The band for this tour! :clap3:I love the musical arrangements. 

I love her aggressive full voice. I love the notes she's hitting during Black Cat as well. Rocknet is a beast!

The band for this tour has been on their stuff; they killed it in Boston! And yes, loving the fuller, more aggressive voice she brings during both "Scream" and "Black Cat".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REDMAN said:

AWE! I love this!

• Like 1

I loved her Essence fest outfit. She was even showing skin (her neck)

Besides, baggy is in right now. She already wore the catsuit the last time she performed 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oooh Denzel!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kishi said:

Oooh Denzel!!

They all snap night after night!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kishi said:

Oooh Denzel!!

Really love this tour, so much more glamorous and modern. 

• Like 2

The grosses for this leg hasnt been leaked by touring data. Anybody has access to it?

Horizon Flame

I loved her Essence outfit!

It's refreshing to hear both Madonna and Janet mentioning their ages in a bold way to the audience. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, robbyds said:

The grosses for this leg hasnt been leaked by touring data. Anybody has access to it?

Would love to see it!

22 hours ago, robbyds said:

Boston is the only one that Pollstar has published so far. we can probably expect Touring Data to share it soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exfactor003 said:

Boston is the only one that Pollstar has published so far. we can probably expect Touring Data to share it soon.

Thanks!

Edited by robbyds

I'm gonna go cry tears of joy!!

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.