Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

On 6/29/2024 at 6:20 AM, KKKIMO92 said:

I vaguely remember Toronto was sold out and it sparked the discussion on adding more dates in Canada, why is it so many unsold seats when I checked a few weeks ago. Or is it my memory and the discussion was about the first leg?

On 6/29/2024 at 11:25 AM, robbyds said:

Nope. You are right. Even touring data had it at about 94% sold based on ticketmaster seat map. BUT thats because most sections were not yet "opened" at that point and when they did, a sea of blue dots suddenly appeared on TM and we learnt that Toronto was in reality nowhere near selling out. It has picked up a bit recently but still has long way to go

Toronto ticket prices have dropped significantly within the last week or so. I was checking everyday to get a good deal lol Some are as low as $44. Let's hope that helps!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

Detroit was PACKED! The show was simply amazing and I adored the surprise songs. 

Highlights:

Rhythm Nation

That's The Way Love Goes 

Opening Medley (for us gays :gaynetcat4:

The Pleasure Principal 

• Like 1

Detroit was sold out according to her DJ. Toronto also sold well and would be very close to sold out.

Detroit was most definitely sold out, there wasn't a speck of room on the lawn. 

PS - she changed the final outfit to all black last night 

• Like 1

It can be 100 degrees and she is going to stay covered up

• Haha 2

It makes me so happy she was having a picnic day in beautiful Michigan. Imagine going to the park and seeing drunk Janet off in the distance :jonny5:

The Toronto concert was amazing! :heart:

I'm disappointed she didn't sell out but you couldn't really tell that it didn't. It looked packed and everyone was having the time of their lives :heart:

The way she doesn't sing "Again" though and makes the audience sing :rip: Girl, catch your breath when you're off stage or something. Damn. :laugh: I don't even think most of the audience remembered the lyrics! :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, REDMAN said:

I'm mad the video ends when the baguette says "Connect four" :laugh: 

Does she reach over and slap him? I need to know! 

19 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

It makes me so happy she was having a picnic day in beautiful Michigan. Imagine going to the park and seeing drunk Janet off in the distance :jonny5:

Where is she? Is it belle isle in Detroit? My mom and I had to miss the concert because of another engagement but would've lived to see her out in public! 

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Where is she? Is it belle isle in Detroit? My mom and I had to miss the concert because of another engagement but would've lived to see her out in public! 

I was trying hard today recognize the park but idk where she was :chick3:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.