Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Why doesn't she promote at all? Mama drop a song, do a radio interview, some viral Tiktoks, something.

She always sells out at the end, so why bother. Honestly surprised Live nation is not dragging her doing more. It's her first time (I mean this tour both legs) collaborating with them as previously, they probably ignore her…..I saw higher budget and continual development, she needs to make sure there's a continuous relationship or we back at the SOTW messy stage and low budget lighting and all.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She always sells out at the end, so why bother. Honestly surprised Live nation is not dragging her doing more. It's her first time (I mean this tour both legs) collaborating with them as previously, they probably ignore her…..I saw higher budget and continual development, she needs to make sure there's a continuous relationship or we back at the SOTW messy stage and low budget lighting and all.

Ignore her? 

Live Nation is unavoidable unless you go with AEG Live or smaller promoters. Safe to say Janet has toured with Live Nation since at least 2008. 

Edited by kishi

15 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Boston looks a lost cause to me, maybe they can close some sections.

Only 747 tickets left, and I can confirm: there are less available and likely sold since I bought mine on Monday. Don't underestimate her.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kishi said:

Ignore her? 

Live Nation is unavoidable unless you go with AEG Live or smaller promoters. Safe to say Janet has toured with Live Nation since at least 2008. 

My ignorance……Apology. I think I may just get traumatized by the reduced STOW stage and thinking it must be due to independent budget.

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2024 at 5:59 PM, KKKIMO92 said:

Boston looks a lost cause to me, maybe they can close some sections.

Don't have to worry about that date anymore, a lot of tickets moved today and there's probably only about 200-300 tickets left which will likely sell on the day. This is likely gonna happen to all the future dates on this leg like I mentioned. Casual fans of artists like Janet are gonna wait til 1 day before show day to purchase tickets as a way to score cheap seats and good deals.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Don't have to worry about that date anymore, a lot of tickets moved today and there's probably only about 200-300 tickets left which will likely sell on the day. This is likely gonna happen to all the future dates on this leg like I mentioned. Casual fans of artists like Janet are gonna wait til 1 day before show day to purchase tickets as a way to score cheap seats and good deals.

And the seats are already pretty solid in terms of pricing (outside of outrageous resale).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Yeah, floor seats are always at least 79, so I think the final box office would be okay. She sure moved a lot of tickets in the last few days of show day, same with SOTW (not the 2nd leg tho).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Yeah, floor seats are always at least 79, so I think the final box office would be okay. She sure moved a lot of tickets in the last few days of show day, same with SOTW (not the 2nd leg tho).

Well, you have to keep in mind: a lot of the State of the World ticket-holders were from the postponed Unbreakable Tour.

• Like 1

prices dropped for jersey, so my friends and i got lovely lower bowl seats :spin:

• Like 2

I was at the Philly show yesterday! She was amazing!!! :jonny4:

• Like 2

I vaguely remember Toronto was sold out and it sparked the discussion on adding more dates in Canada, why is it so many unsold seats when I checked a few weeks ago. Or is it my memory and the discussion was about the first leg?

Last night was amazing and PACKED! That mic was ON and Janet was FIRE! If anyone is questioning going... DON'T! Go! It's well worth every single second and cent!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wii said:

She was AMAZING last night at Boston and Nelly also was great.

She really was amazing last night, and Nelly was a fantastic opener! Where were you seated?

9 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

She really was amazing last night, and Nelly was a fantastic opener! Where were you seated?

Section B, Row 7 so I basically got the best view.

I went alone and I think I was the only Asian person in that section :laugh:

How about you?

Edited by Wii
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Wii said:

Section B, Row 7 so I basically got the best view.

I went alone and I think I was the only Asian person in that section :laugh:

How about you?

FLOORA Row 13.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

Last night was amazing and PACKED! That mic was ON and Janet was FIRE! If anyone is questioning going... DON'T! Go! It's well worth every single second and cent!

She has been singing live and cutting down dance moves and I love it. I always love her shows and can't wait to attend in Oct!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I vaguely remember Toronto was sold out and it sparked the discussion on adding more dates in Canada, why is it so many unsold seats when I checked a few weeks ago. Or is it my memory and the discussion was about the first leg?

Nope. You are right. Even touring data had it at about 94% sold based on ticketmaster seat map. BUT thats because most sections were not yet "opened" at that point and when they did, a sea of blue dots suddenly appeared on TM and we learnt that Toronto was in reality nowhere near selling out. It has picked up a bit recently but still has long way to go

Edited by robbyds

22 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She has been singing live and cutting down dance moves and I love it. I always love her shows and can't wait to attend in Oct!

Even with abridged dancing, she is still doing better than [most] of her contemporaries and those coming out into the scene now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.