Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

I wonder if the setlist is being changed. Gil was talking about changes being made, vaguely. So who knows with him.

• Confused 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

I wonder if the setlist is being changed. Gil was talking about changes being made, vaguely. So who knows with him.

When was this?

13 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

We been knew Janet hates DRM, she rarely performs it, the last time she performed this was because constant fans request.

No. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, REDMAN said:

She's wearing boots now after wearing heels the first night. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, REDMAN said:

Can't they film the tour as part of the doc, I would love to see her tours post AFY get a release somehow.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Can't they film the tour as part of the doc, I would love to see her tours post AFY get a release somehow.

Id give a lot for RWU Tour to be released. I feel like that was her last BIG Production.

This tour is a step in the right direction, but I feel like she needs some younger people working around her production-wise and also 5 more FEMALE dancers. :suburban:

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Id give a lot for RWU Tour to be released. I feel like that was her last BIG Production.

This tour is a step in the right direction, but I feel like she needs some younger people working around her production-wise and also 5 more FEMALE dancers. :suburban:

I would say Metamorphosis Residency was the Big production she deserves. But TA was also good, much better than SOTW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In terms of entrances the big 3 for me are: Meta, TVR and TA 2...not necessarily in that order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any pics of the merch? 

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Any pics of the merch? 

I got the black shirt with dates

this year's show was even better than last years :giraffe:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ALA said:

Ooh thanks, some of those shirts look very nice! 

• Like 1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I was just about to post this as I casually checked her Ticketmaster and saw an extra show. That's good news for ticket sales!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

I was just about to post this as I casually checked her Ticketmaster and saw an extra show. That's good news for ticket sales!

With two London shows, I'm sure they will pull this European keg through.

can't wait to see her (with the upper level closed)

• Haha 1

5 shows back to back! Whew! Mother will be tired after the UK shows.

I wish she can add more European markets to this tour. She did say the tour will visit "all over Europe" :gaynetcat2:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ALA said:

I want all of the merch as well as the Damita Jo one available on her official website's store. 

JanetTee.png?v=1717606479

2 hours ago, REDMAN said:

Get that rest and get the bag queen. 5 shows in 5 days is a first for her on tour! Hoping she and the team get through it effortlessly. Hoping more Europe dates will pop up for the fall and summer, then the rest of the world in 2025. Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

QUEEN!

I guess they consider the show sold out when there is just a little over 100 tickets left for sale. I just checked Ticketmaster just now for the 1st London O2 show and there is 106 blue unsold seat tickets all scattered about in the upper levels, which will probably sell out in the next few weeks. This is great news though that there is demand for a 2nd show in London. I hope it's the same for dates in Paris and Amsterdam so she could add a 2nd show for both those cities.

21 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

I guess they consider the show sold out when there is just a little over 100 tickets left for sale. I just checked Ticketmaster just now for the 1st London O2 show and there is 106 blue unsold seat tickets all scattered about in the upper levels, which will probably sell out in the next few weeks. This is great news though that there is demand for a 2nd show in London. I hope it's the same for dates in Paris and Amsterdam so she could add a 2nd show for both those cities.

Paris should add a second show, it's selling slowly and constantly. Amsterdam is not moving much, so don't think they will add a second date. The hope should be adding some more cities. 

however, if they are doing new album and new tour next year, I think she can cool it down and just play these shows to get some hypes for next year.

27 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Paris should add a second show, it's selling slowly and constantly. Amsterdam is not moving much, so don't think they will add a second date. The hope should be adding some more cities. 

however, if they are doing new album and new tour next year, I think she can cool it down and just play these shows to get some hypes for next year.

I just realised if she adds a 2nd Paris show it'll be 7 consecutive shows in a row in her schedule:rip:. That is overkill for her body and age. Only realistic option would be to add a 2nd show on September 24th, or return to Paris after the Amsterdam show.

3 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

If a show is doing well out the gate, around 80% or so sold, many cities will do a second night. Also, the venue will block out dates for the artist if they anticipate heavy demand. 

2 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

I just realised if she adds a 2nd Paris show it'll be 7 consecutive shows in a row in her schedule:rip:. That is overkill for her body and age. Only realistic option would be to add a 2nd show on September 24th, or return to Paris after the Amsterdam show.

In the past, she's added extra Paris and London dates at the end of her tours. I was expecting her to do the same thing, going back to those cities and possibly doing Le Zenith in Paris and Wembley Arena in London. But the venue schedule for Accor Arena and The O2 are not that packed in October!

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

They can easily fit a second date in Paris two days prior to the current schedule or just come back to Paris for a final show! That should boost sales! Maybe they are hesitating on the second date in Amsterdam.

Amsterdam sold quickly but kinda stagnated but I think a 2nd show is still possible if promoted well enough. Same with Paris and even Berlin. 

Other markets she can consider: Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Italy, Poland, Ireland, Denmark and Portugal

2 hours ago, robbyds said:

Other markets she can consider: Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Italy, Poland, Ireland, Denmark and Portugal

Yes to Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Denmark and Ireland for an arena show.

I'd even add Hamburg, Frankfurt, Lyon, Marseille, and Sheffield to the list. 

Italy, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Austria and any others should probably be a festival, unless the demand is there. I know she's charted many times in some of these countries, but not sure how an arena show would fare in those territories. 

Edited by kishi
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.