Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

Y'all do know she played to some empty arenas during SOTW...right

But hopefully sells pick up and she goes on a talkshow run

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

she should have focus coming to EU instead going AGAIN to the US 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuckyCunt said:

Y'all do know she played to some empty arenas during SOTW...right

But hopefully sells pick up and she goes on a talkshow run

yes there were some shows that were half empty and we do not want a repeat of that. She did so well with the first leg of this tour where ALL the dates were completely sold out and it would be such a shame if this leg flops due to lack of awareness by the public.

Cancel the US dates and instead come to Europe and do a small arenas/big theaters leg. :gaynetcat2:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Cancel the US dates and instead come to Europe and do a small arenas/big theaters leg. :gaynetcat2:

Jason Derulo and Usher solding out arenas in EU... J Balvin, Karol G as well. 

She can do normal 15k-20k arenas

16 minutes ago, campelo said:

Jason Derulo and Usher solding out arenas in EU... J Balvin, Karol G as well. 

She can do normal 15k-20k arenas

Usher has a 15 date tour in Europe and keeps adding more. I cannot believe Usher has more demand in Europe than Janet, Janet has had major crossover pop hits there and she has name recognition as well.

4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Usher has a 15 date tour in Europe and keeps adding more. I cannot believe Usher has more demand in Europe than Janet, Janet has had major crossover pop hits there and she has name recognition as well.

I was so surprised that he sold out two arena concerts in Germany in like 3 days :thing:  Nicki Minaj sold two arenas out in my city :thing: 

Janet has way more demand than Usher here tbh 

Edited by campelo
  • Like 1

Janet would benefit from a promotional campaign with interviews and/or performances (and new music would also be a big plus) to sell this year's summer leg as well as a European tour. I think Janet has announced too many dates upfront. And for this summer leg, I'm surprised she's going back to cities like Phoenix, St. Paul, Baltimore, Austin, Saint Louis, Indianapolis and skipping cities like Calgary, Pittsburgh, Montreal, San Antonio, Jacksonville and Vancouver. 

Usher had one of the biggest platforms and performances of the year, so he'll be fine. Starting off with only a few dates then adding extra dates works. 

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

Janets problem with this US leg is she is revisiting some played cities. Look at the demand in Canada, she should move to some new cities and some new regions. 

If she really need that money, just either go do some tv shows or go onto the studio and release a new album next year that way she can tour 80 cities then.

This is why she would be perfect to be a judge on American Idol in 2025. People (The GP) have forgotten all about Janet!

She looked great in Hawaii. Manila show just finished moments ago. Japan shows are next!

• Like 1

Same setlist? Costumes? I wish this tour was more of an event.

• Like 1

She teased Europe 2 months ago and yet still nothing. I'm scared we were never getting European dates and it will probably end up being some festival performance. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

She teased Europe 2 months ago and yet still nothing. I'm scared we were never getting European dates and it will probably end up being some festival performance. 

She should start somewhere,  constant festival appearances before a proper tour may be smart. Ideally, they would do this two tour ago and we are already at the point her interests are build up for a large tour. But, yeah, we are at square one if not zero…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kishi said:

She looked great in Hawaii. Manila show just finished moments ago. Japan shows are next!

I think she moved better in Manila. She's so pretty in person

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Same setlist? Costumes? I wish this tour was more of an event.

According to Gil, changes are coming for the next leg, like SOTW2. 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

It was a pretty vague tease to hold people over about Europe and new music. Dates for Europe will probably be for shows happening in the fall season, I just hope the announcement is accompanied by a single. 

38 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She should start somewhere,  constant festival appearances before a proper tour may be smart. Ideally, they would do this two tour ago and we are already at the point her interests are build up for a large tour. But, yeah, we are at square one if not zero…..

:clap3: this is what I've been saying for years! In Europe, a handful of festivals during the summer is the way to go. Maybe 10-12 major festivals and then 10-12 cities she's toured before and has done well in previously.

8 minutes ago, robbyds said:

I think she moved better in Manila. She's so pretty in person

Yes, I hope she got some rest and saw a chiropractor! Had no clue Honolulu to Manila is a 10 hour flight. Japan shows are going to be great!

Looks like she wore the same outfit for the whole show in Manila. Back in her lazy era I see.

• Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, kishi said:

According to Gil, changes are coming for the next leg, like SOTW2. 

It was a pretty vague tease to hold people over about Europe and new music. Dates for Europe will probably be for shows happening in the fall season, I just hope the announcement is accompanied by a single. 

:clap3: this is what I've been saying for years! In Europe, a handful of festivals during the summer is the way to go. Maybe 10-12 major festivals and then 10-12 cities she's toured before and has done well in previously.

Yes, I hope she got some rest and saw a chiropractor! Had no clue Honolulu to Manila is a 10 hour flight. Japan shows are going to be great!

They arrived past midnight on the 13th, same day as the show in Manila. Almost no rest I bet but she and her dancers killed it last night. What an immense talent she is. Such charisma and stage presence too.

• Like 1

Janet serves all these high fashion looks during fashion week but then performs a whole show in a baggy suit, ugh I'm actually fuming

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Jump said:

Janet serves all these high fashion looks during fashion week but then performs a whole show in a baggy suit, ugh I'm actually fuming

its ramadan she is not allowed to serve

• Haha 2

I’m seeing her Sunday!! I am beyond buzzing. :duca: 

Haven’t seen anything from it but I know the set list. Very excited to see what happens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m honestly here for her to cancel the US dates in favor of an European leg. 

But I get it. I guess. 

The US is the biggest touring market on the planet and they pay less taxes + shipping in that continent. They seek return of investment and the US is your best bet. Even if it looks less good on paper. It’s probably the most profitable market there is for American artists. 

Last time she toured Europe was 14 years ago. :rip:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, kishi said:

honestly her crowd wouldn't go to a festival to see her, I wouldn't. She's a legacy name, she can easily sell arenas with 15k capacity in EU

All three shows in Japan now sold out a few days before it begins there. :gaynetcat2: Even if Europe ain't here for her, at least we know Japan will always turn out for Janet whenever she tours there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4fBr03x0by/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.