Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

3 hours ago, robbyds said:

@kishi i've been reading this sales status of 40% to 50%..where did it come from? Because looking at Ticketmaster, it looks less than that. Not saying its wrong. Just wondering if the source is credible. 

TouringData on Twitter. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, kishi said:

TouringData on Twitter. 

Really? I follow that account and i haven't seen them publish any. Unless it was only accessible for Patreon subscribers

I don't really understand how or why she thinks she can keep touring the same cities with no new material and expect to sell out. Either go somewhere new or release new music.

• Like 8

one month since she teased, what are her team waiting?

11 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

I don't really understand how or why she thinks she can keep touring the same cities with no new material and expect to sell out. Either go somewhere new or release new music.

I agree. They need to promote. New music would also sell tickets for the second leg. But to do zero promo on this leg is crazy when it worked wonders for the first leg.

1 hour ago, campelo said:

one month since she teased, what are her team waiting?

It's not up to the team, it's up to the promoters aka Live Nation.

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Majority of Boston is still on first sale... and I genuinely do not think I want to buy tickets.

Me either. The last tour was so bleh to me I’m like unless she gonna do something different I can save my 350 dollars lol

I mentioned it in another thread, but I really think Janet Jackson should replace Katy Perry on American Idol.

It would be great re-exposure for her to the public again. We could finally get new music as well. 

She was being considered for a judge on the X-Factor USA and was actually interested in taking the job but something fell through back then. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mke1979 said:

I mentioned it in another thread, but I really think Janet Jackson should replace Katy Perry on American Idol.

It would be great re-exposure for her to the public again. We could finally get new music as well. 

She was being considered for a judge on the X-Factor USA and was actually interested in taking the job but something fell through back then. 

A judge needs to be more than cooing and whispering sis

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Hmmm. Never thought about that. I think she would give great advice.

3 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

or she can just release a new album and promote it 

• Like 1

I’m hoping prices are reduced in Brooklyn since tons of tickets left so I can go. :gayriahcat2:

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 11:33 AM, yassskween said:

Paula, J. Lo and Nicki have been judges on AI. The criteria is not that steep, sis. And Janet can actually harmonize and isn't tone deaf. 

• Like 5

On 2/22/2024 at 5:16 PM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I’m hoping prices are reduced in Brooklyn since tons of tickets left so I can go. :gayriahcat2:

Same :cold1: Hope it doesn't get cancelled or whatever qwkjegeh

Edited by Reverie
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/22/2024 at 11:33 AM, yassskween said:

Paula Abdul was on it and jlo. 

I know you ain’t trying it! 

• Like 3

On 2/21/2024 at 8:47 PM, robbyds said:

Really? I follow that account and i haven't seen them publish any. Unless it was only accessible for Patreon subscribers

here is their most recent tally from yesterday.

KTdabB7.png

G3tYNTW.png

some look underwhelming, but we shouldn't focus so much on percentages imo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, exfactor003 said:

KTdabB7.png

G3tYNTW.png

No these stats are SAD. 

The fact she isn’t even near sold out in cities like Los Angeles, San Siego and New York is MADNESS.  I’m scared she is prepping to CANCEL cause the sales so bad. She’s done it before. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Twixters said:

No these stats are SAD. 

The fact she isn’t even near sold out in cities like Los Angeles, San Siego and New York is MADNESS.  I’m scared she is prepping to CANCEL cause the sales so bad. She’s done it before. 

!!! wow shocked

4 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

!!! wow shocked

Any day now she gonna say she has vertigo. I can feel it lol

• Thumbs Down 1

If she cancels, I fear no promoter or insurer will ever trust her again. She can just do some promo or God forbid, release some new music to entice people.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Twixters said:

No these stats are SAD. 

She needs to do some promo... unless you're on social media AND following her, how else would one know she's still touring? :doc: she's been pretty under the radar

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 3:33 AM, A1SinceDay1 said:

Paula, J. Lo and Nicki have been judges on AI. The criteria is not that steep, sis. And Janet can actually harmonize and isn't tone deaf. 

On 2/24/2024 at 8:36 PM, Twixters said:

Paula Abdul was on it and jlo. 

I know you ain’t trying it! 

wow I knew atrl has slow people but no this slow... lol

I clearly stated cooing and whispering as a judge. Her polite mannerisms, shyness and baby voice won't make great tv bebe!

I agree that she should try promoting before considering the possibility of canceling. 

2 hours ago, yassskween said:

wow I knew atrl has slow people but no this slow... lol

I clearly stated cooing and whispering as a judge. Her polite mannerisms, shyness and baby voice won't make great tv bebe!

No one is slow, don’t be dense you know it is often said Janet is a whisper singer.

Anyways give her a chance you don’t know what she may give when comfortable and open. I’m sure she will be more bubbly than Britney who was very cold. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

KTdabB7.png

G3tYNTW.png

Thank you for sharing. The numbers for amphitheaters are suspect since it includes the capacity of the lawn area and it is impossible to find out how many tickets were sold for this section as Ticketmaster doesn't show this information

45% sold a month since general sale isn't so bad since the tour starts in June BUT tickets are hardly moving. She definitely MUST promote the tour if she doesn't want to perform in half empty arenas. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

KTdabB7.png

G3tYNTW.png

Thanks for sharing this! I'm surprised that Toronto is almost sold out. 

The rest of the tour though... :deadbanana:Not surprising considering the lack of promo and new music, but still.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.