Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

Everything on the TG tour was perfect aside from the intro. Maybe start with Damita Jo, throw off the giant hijab hoodie dramatically—  and then launch straight into something more uptempo?

Together Again remix is one of my favs but since she plays the original at the end, they can sub that for another song. Maybe All Night (Don’t Stop) instead? :gaynetcat4:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon that TA is one of her best shows since AFY (aside from Metamorphosis), still her status command a fancier, glamorous production that will just keep wowing people to build her touring reputation. I just want her to back on TVR at some point.

• Like 2

We all want to see her win. But I'm going to support her even if she doesn't have the same success she did in her commercial peak. 

I really respect her artistry and performances and that's what keeps me coming back. There's nothing like being at a Janet show, period! 

For where she is in life and as an artist, I love and appreciate the Together Again Tour. 

We could just use a lot more promotion, a better team and more international dates. :gaynetcat2:

• Like 1

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD :jonny6:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Did she say Europe or You’re up?

"We can't wait. Europe! :-*"

YASSSSSSS....schedule and fulfill it, Queen!!

:jonny5:

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW. OH MY GODDDDDDDD. FINALLY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kishi said:

"We can't wait. Europe! :-*"

YASSSSSSS....schedule and fulfill it, Queen!!

:jonny5:

oh my she better!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

oh my she better!!!

She looks amazing!!! And yes, she better do Europe!!! The continent is quaking at this moment!!

:WAP:

• Like 2

She's such a troll lol she loves doing these little teasers. The sheer joy on her face 😹.

• Haha 1

Just now, kishi said:

She looks amazing!!! And yes, she better do Europe!!! The continent is quaking at this moment!!

:WAP:

I need her to come to Paris ASAP!

• Like 1

I hope it's true, but if she will tour EU she has to announce now for fall dates 

• Like 1

DAMITALLAHHHHHHH IM GONNA SEE HER

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She definitely needs better production, especially as her dancing continues to decline. IMO

I went to the show last year and it was an even steeper decline than SOTW. She mostly walked (which is understandable at her age DGMW). It was still solid because of her stage presence but yeah. 

------

Glad she's finally remembering her European fans exist.

• Like 1

Finally!!!!

Europe and Janet will be Together Again :heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

She definitely needs better production, especially as her dancing continues to decline. IMO

I went to the show last year and it was an even steeper decline than SOTW. She mostly walked (which is understandable at her age DGMW). It was still solid because of her stage presence but yeah. 

------

Glad she's finally remembering her European fans exist.

I agree she needs more production. Although her tours (aside from AFY and RWU Tours) seem kind of more simple on the production side still, she's always been about choreography. 

Still...yes, more production, more dancers (not all male) and she really only should dance hard choreo on the songs that command it...that way she can dance harder in those sections.

More stage production so she can do a bit less tbh, she slays and sweats hard every time I see her. 

• Like 2

JUST FELL TO MY KNEES AND STARTED HYPERVENTILATING IN THE MIDDLE OF TACO BELL :deadbanana2:

******* FINALLY....

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, campelo said:

It has to be October/November 

I agree 100% - enough time to sell dates, promote, release the album and do Rock In Rio before the Europe leg starts. :gaynetcat4:

Which cities/countries should she go to?

End of 2024, I think Dublin, Glasgow, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Paris, Lyon, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Barcelona, Zurich, Vienna, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, and Helsinki!

Then summer 2025 like V Festival (London), Primavera Sounds Festival (Portugal and Spain), Pukklepop (Belgium), Way Out West (Gothenborg), Opener (Poland), etc? There's so many places she hasn't been in a while (including Italy) and places she hasn't been to yet (like Greece, Hungary, Turkey, etc).

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

FINALLY!

• Like 1

EUROPE! She better not be here while I’m in Japan this Fall. Muthhhaaaaa.

• Like 1

I’m so happy for the European fans! And she needs to tour Asia soon! Japan & Manila do not equal the whole Asia. Taiwan, HK, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore need you there :heart:

• Like 1

Screenshot-20240124-124955-Samsung-Notes

• Like 1

40% of tickets sold for the entire summer leg in a week is not bad. But more Canadian cities would've been a reasonable choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.