Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

2 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Nah, she never finish that album and the BD tour canceled, so there’s more reason not to finish that album. I think she just doesn’t have that drive anymore. We are lucky that she is still investing at putting a good show. Album will probably come when legacy tour is not selling.

Problem is who's gonna buy that album? Even diehard fans are so tired of waiting 😏

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy to see her doing the Garden in Boston, but my God, girl... where are the European dates?

I'm so glad I got to see her in Mansfield. I literally shifted my vacation around last time, and it was sooo worth it.

• Like 1

Dr. Alexander

I am glad she is stopping in DC this time. I drove out to Baltimore for her concert last year and the drive back after wasn’t terrible necessarily, but it wasn’t something I would want to do again.

We need new music with this tour though. 

6 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

She's determined never to set foot in Europe again, isn't she? :rip: 

We need to direct these comments of us wanting her in Europe again to Live Nation. They are the ones that will determine whether she tours there or not. If it was summer, she could have done some festivals. But if there's any hope for a fall leg, we need to let them know about it NOW!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2Kq-TTA6Ib/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The7thStranger said:

So happy to see her doing the Garden in Boston, but my God, girl... where are the European dates?

Same, because Mansfield is just a no-no for me.

But she has legitimately ignored Europe since the Velvet Rope Tour. All for You Tour was meant to go international but, like many, was canceled due to the events of 9/11.

5 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Nah, she never finish that album and the BD tour canceled, so there’s more reason not to finish that album. I think she just doesn’t have that drive anymore. We are lucky that she is still investing at putting a good show. Album will probably come when legacy tour is not selling.

But the Black Diamond Tour was canceled due to COVID. It's not like she didn't do it because an album did not drop.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Same, because Mansfield is just a no-no for me.

But she has legitimately ignored Europe since the Velvet Rope Tour. All for You Tour was meant to go international but, like many, was canceled due to the events of 9/11.

Number Ones in 2011 does count, but even that could have been a bigger leg! I think the cancellations have done a number over the years for her touring in Europe. But there has to be a solution. If Live Nation sees the demand and there's more effort in place from Janet and team, it can work. 

I don't understand why she still paying dust to us UK fans, one could think she'd show us some love since she's been living here for quite some time now :gaynetcat4:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I don't understand why she still paying dust to us UK fans, one could think she'd show us some love since she's been living here for quite some time now :gaynetcat4:

Hit up LiveNationUK on Twitter :gaynetcat4:

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

That Glastonbury performance may just be the final nail to her European tour coffin….

2 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

But the Black Diamond Tour was canceled due to COVID. It's not like she didn't do it because an album did not drop.

Even that tour is cancelled, Live Nation still holds a contract with her, that’s why she did Together Again with Live Nation in last summer to honor that contract, of course it turned out to be much more profitable than everyone’s expectations, hence a second leg.

The **** is going on in la queue is paused and kept crashing earlier!!! :mad:

• Like 1

Just got tix! I willed this show into existence. I didn’t get to see her during the first leg but she is coming to the venue that is a 15 minute walk from my house. Can’t wait!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Even that tour is cancelled, Live Nation still holds a contract with her, that’s why she did Together Again with Live Nation in last summer to honor that contract, of course it turned out to be much more profitable than everyone’s expectations, hence a second leg.

I know...? 🤣

50 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

That Glastonbury performance may just be the final nail to her European tour coffin….

Time to give the home office a call

57 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Except it's not :rip: y'all gotta let that go.

The cancellations of All For You and Unbreakable were more harmful. It's 2024 now and we need to light Live Nation up if we want those stages booked. Because if a Europe leg does get scheduled, a lot of you will be eating your words! ;)

• Like 1

Maybe Missam is opposed to her touring internationally with Eissa? I wonder if he'll be with her for the few dates in Asia. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kishi said:

The cancellations of All For You and Unbreakable were more harmful. It's 2024 now and we need to light Live Nation up if we want those stages booked. Because if a Europe leg does get scheduled, a lot of you will be eating your words! ;)

It's not a competition, there's no "eating words" when everyone wants a European leg 

17 minutes ago, campelo said:

It's not a competition, there's no "eating words" when everyone wants a European leg 

It's not a competition, but rather than putting our energy into what hasn't been done or isn't happening on ATRL, we can direct our attention to those who can actually do something about it?

I would only buy tickets if I know she is actually performing new music. 

I love her, but have seen her many times, so don't want to keep hearing the same songs over and over.

I feel bad for Janet's overseas fans. She continues to tour the USA each year now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kishi said:

I still have my tickets for Unbreakable tour tho.

if I have time, I will travel down to London to see her ( I know she won’t tour any other city in UK)

7 hours ago, kishi said:

Hit up LiveNationUK on Twitter :gaynetcat4:

If LiveNation doesn't believe Janet can tour Europe then perhaps another option is to work with a different concert promoter/s for Europe? She has done it before for Number Ones (for the Asian leg) and for some select shows for Unbreakable. The Japan and Hawaii shows for Together Again are also not livenation events. 

When I finally found a presale code the cheapest good ticket was $289 and I'm broke. :(

37 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

When I finally found a presale code the cheapest good ticket was $289 and I'm broke. :(

Oh no.

According to GIL's tweets, i think the new album could be finally coming out this year. FINALLY.

• Like 1

I’m excited I missed her last year when she came to my city. Hopefully I can snatch some seats.

Edited by AlleyCat
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.