Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

Not another one. Hard to imagine years ago when she couldn't finish a tour and now it's the only thing she ever does. I'm tired.

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Pssssst.... A new US leg is gonna be announced this week :gaynetcat4:

Detroit July 2nd 

I figured since she didn’t properly come to Los Angeles. 

I hope I can get meet and greet 

Edited by Twixters

1 hour ago, Aerosol said:

Not another one. Hard to imagine years ago when she couldn't finish a tour and now it's the only thing she ever does. I'm tired.

Unless she debuts a bunch of new music on this supposed 2nd US leg, it's essentially 2 tours now that she's saturated the US market, with no new supporting album (3 if you count that mini Rhythm Nation 30th Anniversary tour for the US cities). It's almost getting to the point of oversaturation now, while the international markets besides Japan, are left hanging. :rip:

But at least I hope this 2nd US leg will help her achieve her first ever $100M grossing tour.

Why not a few Europe theater dates? Is demand that bad? Or some new music?

She's insufferable

6 hours ago, Aerosol said:

Mama needs MONEY :sadviolin:

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Why not a few Europe theater dates? Is demand that bad? Or some new music?

Janet on theaters doesn't sound profitable, her team wouldn't allow that if she can do another arena leg in US instead.

13 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Well I hope the IRS audits her when she reports her occupation as "recording artist." :mad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I mean she did this with the SOTW tour and made minor changes.

I'll be there lol.

Her history with EU is so shady.

She only toured Europe through Rhythm Nation until The Velvet Rope, cancelled All For You Tour and only returned 10 years later with the greatest hits tour then cancelled the Unbreakable Tour and 3 tours later and nothing

33 minutes ago, campelo said:

Her history with EU is so shady.

She only toured Europe through Rhythm Nation until The Velvet Rope, cancelled All For You Tour and only returned 10 years later with the greatest hits tour then cancelled the Unbreakable Tour and 3 tours later and nothing

By contrast, her history with Japan is almost immaculate. She's toured the country with Rhythm Nation tour, janet. tour, The Velvet Rope tour, All For You tour, Unbreakable tour, State Of The World tour and now about to go there again for the Together Again tour. :toofunny2:

The only time she cancelled there was for the Rockwitchu tour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robbyds said:

Will she ever tour Europe again? :michael:

Doesn't look like it

48 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

By contrast, her history with Japan is almost immaculate. She's toured the country with Rhythm Nation tour, janet. tour, The Velvet Rope tour, All For You tour, Unbreakable tour, State Of The World tour and now about to go there again for the Together Again tour. :toofunny2:

The only time she cancelled there was for the Rockwitchu tour.

Yeah...though odd that she skipped Japan for the 1st time for the #1s tour considering she launched that tour in Asia

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robbyds said:

Will she ever tour Europe again? :michael:

Something is not allowing her at this point. Very odd. But maybe she will stop by after Asia? 

Honestly a second leg is over kill. The show was SO low budget but maybe she has to gross over 100 million and. K cancellations or something to prove she is worth the budget idk 

Edited by Twixters

girl we want an ALBUM

19 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I think she does. Seems some financial and bad record deals were made the past few years. Even her doing the auctions.

Im guessing her getting 500 million from divorce was false as hell cause SHE STAYS touring lol

Edited by Twixters

17 minutes ago, Twixters said:

I think she does. Seems some financial and bad record deals were made the past few years. Even her doing the auctions.

Im guessing her getting 500 million from divorce was false as hell cause SHE STAYS touring lol

:rip:

23 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Unless she debuts a bunch of new music on this supposed 2nd US leg, it's essentially 2 tours now that she's saturated the US market, with no new supporting album (3 if you count that mini Rhythm Nation 30th Anniversary tour for the US cities). It's almost getting to the point of oversaturation now, while the international markets besides Japan, are left hanging. :rip:

But at least I hope this 2nd US leg will help her achieve her first ever $100M grossing tour.

Don’t forget her Vegas residency. 

25 minutes ago, Twixters said:

Something is not allowing her at this point. Very odd. But maybe she will stop by after Asia? 

Honestly a second leg is over kill. The show was SO low budget but maybe she has to gross over 100 million and. K cancellations or something to prove she is worth the budget idk 

She’s already done that. She’s been touring non-stop since 2017. 

19 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Janet on theaters doesn't sound profitable, her team wouldn't allow that if she can do another arena leg in US instead.

Her “team”… coughRandycough

• Thumbs Down 1

I don’t mind her touring at all, it's better than not doing anything (like 2020 and 2021 :deadbanana2:) but it's annoying that she's not gonna put out new music or visit Europe.

Unbreakable is gonna turn 9 years old this year :noparty: Is it that hard fot her to drop an album?

• Like 1

I'll be perched in Cleveland and Cincinnati after seeing her in Detroit last year s:wan:

34 minutes ago, Twixters said:

Plus she's sold a couple of her homes iirc. Both the Malibu house and the NYC condo. I'm sure she has plenty of non-liquid assets but I think she needs to be generating income and the tour was more profitable than she expected... so here we are.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.