Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2023 at 11:49 AM, kishi said:

I made it to Chicago. This will be my 16th time seeing Janet perform!

Congrats. I am ashamed I am never seen her live. Hopefully she does another nyc date

10 hours ago, campelo said:

some insiders should spill if she will come this year to EU

I really hope she will come to Europe. She hasn't been in my country since 1998 :deadbanana4: and I'd like to see live at least once 

Edited by blown away

With all these sold out shows, they would be stupid to not extend this tour to EU and another NA leg. 

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

With all these sold out shows, they would be stupid to not extend this tour to EU and another NA leg. 

Agree. She should really be doing a WORLD tour with this one

1 minute ago, robbyds said:

Agree. She should really be doing a WORLD tour with this one

She would be best to visit Asia and Aus/NewZ first and then Europe and a second leg.

4 hours ago, robbyds said:

I think they closed the lawn for Milwaukee and moved everybody inside the reserved seating area. This is based on DJ Aktive's IG stories prior to the show time

https://www.instagram.com/stories/djaktive/3113140305750056342/

The lawn was open. It's not that big, compared to Tinley Park.

I didn't realize it until I got to the Milwaukee venue, but the seats closest to the lawn are BLEACHERS. No thanks 😂

The show was better up close. Janet pointed at me! I got some nice video and got to hang out with fans I've met at other shows and events.

Downside was even though I had a close seats...there were moments where my view was obstructed! Two young girls were standing on their seat in front of me (event staff just stared when I got their attention WTF), Janet's bodyguard Joey was in the way during the opening number, stage equipment during a few songs and in the second and fourth act, I couldn't see her when she was in the middle of the stage. Also, the venue staff annoyed me and I get they're just doing their job, but they kept bugging me to move or leave after the show. 

There were fans from Europe at the two shows I went to this past weekend. It's time, Janet.

25 minutes ago, kishi said:

The lawn was open. It's not that big, compared to Tinley Park.

I didn't realize it until I got to the Milwaukee venue, but the seats closest to the lawn are BLEACHERS. No thanks 😂

The show was better up close. Janet pointed at me! I got some nice video and got to hang out with fans I've met at other shows and events.

Downside was even though I had a close seats...there were moments where my view was obstructed! Two young girls were standing on their seat in front of me (event staff just stared when I got their attention WTF), Janet's bodyguard Joey was in the way during the opening number, stage equipment during a few songs and in the second and fourth act, I couldn't see her when she was in the middle of the stage. Also, the venue staff annoyed me and I get they're just doing their job, but they kept bugging me to move or leave after the show. 

There were fans from Europe at the two shows I went to this past weekend. It's time, Janet.

Oh so those were bleachers I saw in the video! Thanks for clarifying. So was the venue sold out? Well at least the reserved seating? The lawn I assume wasn't full to capacity...

2 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She would be best to visit Asia and Aus/NewZ first and then Europe and a second leg.

Correct. Hopefully also do her first shows in Mexico and South America

49 minutes ago, robbyds said:

Oh so those were bleachers I saw in the video! Thanks for clarifying. So was the venue sold out? Well at least the reserved seating? The lawn I assume wasn't full to capacity...

Lawn was not full before she came on and there were open spaces on the bleachers. I'm going to assume the attendance was between 10,000 to 12,000. 

When/If she does do the Europe, I wonder if it will be smaller venues like Number Ones or arenas like they had planned for the Unbreakable tour

17 minutes ago, LuckyCunt said:

When/If she does do the Europe, I wonder if it will be smaller venues like Number Ones or arenas like they had planned for the Unbreakable tour

Just do larger theatres with 4-6K capacity. I don’t want to have another arenas tour that will never happen.....

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, kishi said:

Lawn was not full before she came on and there were open spaces on the bleachers. I'm going to assume the attendance was between 10,000 to 12,000. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, kishi said:

Touringdata had tickets sold at 14.5k for the Milwaukee date 3 days ago

• Like 1

Although I already saw her on this tour, I'd see her again if she comes to the EU and to a venue I can reach.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Just do larger theatres with 4-6K capacity. I don’t want to have another arenas tour that will never happen.....

She could definitely do arenas though as long as they're smart. Many of the Unbreakable dates in Europe were selling well. Some not as well.

That being said, Janet and Live Nation would need to promote the tour well. The best case scenario would be release a new single or album and then tour Europe to capitalize off of the visibility.

• Like 1

I think her plan is to realese the new single once the tour is over which is June 21. She would start promoting the new single & the new album, performing on BET Awards, talk shows, VMAs. Then, announce the new world tour, finally touring Asia, Europe, Latin America.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ifeelitboy said:

I think her plan is to realese the new single once the tour is over which is June 21. She would start promoting the new single & the new album, performing on BET Awards, talk shows, VMAs. Then, announce the new world tour, finally touring Asia, Europe, Latin America.

That would be a dream!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ifeelitboy said:

This tour is a whole new tour with brand new design and production, I don’t think they will let this go, probably touring for two years before a new era. Plus, Janet is nowhere near ready to release a new album. A new single would be good tho, they can do something like MFN with promos and a smaller Europe tour to build some hype.

• Like 1

it’s annoying. The only way I can see her is if i she comes to Europe. Can someone just hack her team’s account so we know if she’s gonna tour there or not

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

it’s annoying. The only way I can see her is if i she comes to Europe. Can someone just hack her team’s account so we know if she’s gonna tour there or not

I agree, but maybe they're waiting for the right moment to announce dates...

Right after she drops a single featuring Missy Elliott Bruno Mars with a high budget dance video? :clown:

On 5/25/2023 at 12:21 AM, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Posted this in the other TA tour thread in the base but posting again here

So according to my calculations, Janet grossed $11,410,064 from the 10 shows she did in April 2023 from those touring data tweet reports.

This was the top 30 tours of March 2023 based on gross according to Billboard.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/coldplay-march-2023-boxscore-report-number-one/

She may have a chance breaking into the top 10 tours for April 2023 when Billboard publishes the next monthly tour ranking, but top 20 in the 11-15 rank is very likely. :gaynetcat2:

Janet's tour came in at #12 for the month of April 2023 with the 10 shows she did during that month. The April shows total gross was actually $11,803,289 according to Billboard, so it was actually a little bit higher by nearly $400k.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/morgan-wallen-billboards-monthly-boxscore/

Billboard's boxscore for her 2 Atlanta dates at the State Farm Arena shows $3,057,192 gross! Higher than touring data's report of $2,663,969! :gaynetcat4:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Janet's tour came in at #12 for the month of April 2023 with the 10 shows she did during that month. The April shows total gross was actually $11,803,289 according to Billboard, so it was actually a little bit higher by nearly $400k.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/morgan-wallen-billboards-monthly-boxscore/

Billboard's boxscore for her 2 Atlanta dates at the State Farm Arena shows $3,057,192 gross! Higher than touring data's report of $2,663,969! :gaynetcat4:

Who can share the entire billboard article? You need to subscribe to view it

SHE DID THE RICH HARRISON PRODUCED DAMITA JO ERA TRACK “PUT IT ON YOU” TONIGHT!! I’M SICK :deadbanana4:

https://twitter.com/janetslife_/status/1663742253985062912?

https://twitter.com/lovingakuc/status/1663760174396440577?

She’s really keeping us FED this tour, we need an unreleased compilation :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.